剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我们在没有警♥察♥护送的情况下
We are willingly driving alone
自愿驶向危险
into certain danger without a police escort.
警♥察♥也帮不上忙
The cops can't help us.
你确定吗 因为我可清楚
Really? Because I'm pretty sure
他们有大个儿的配枪
they've got, like, big-ass guns
防弹背心 还有特警队
and body armor and SWAT teams.
这可是美国
This is America.
诺亚 他说了不能找警♥察♥ 好吧
Noah, he said no cops, okay?
我们只能自己解决这事
We have to finish this ourselves.
好吧
Okay.
如果这就是最后决战
Well, if this is the final showdown,
凶手会想要解决掉
the killer's gonna try and take out
你的每一个朋友
every single one of your friends,
一个接一个 直到只剩下你
one by one until you're the only one that's left.
因为你是注定生还的女孩
Because you're the survivor girl,
而我就是万事通小跟班
which makes me the know-it-all sidekick.
见鬼 我死定了
Oh, crap. I'm gonna die.
你才不会死呢
You're not going to die!
今晚我们要改写结局
Tonight, we change the ending.
见鬼 杰克
Damn it, Jake.
你不该在外面泡那个廉价奥尔森小妹吗
Shouldn't you be outside macking on your low-rent Olsen sister?
听着 我不想跟你吵
Look, I don't wanna fight.
我嫉妒了 所以说了傻话
I get jealous and I say stupid things.
很抱歉我那么说你和你的家人
So I am sorry for what I said about you and your family.
好啊
Okay.
那我也很抱歉指责你偷♥窥♥我
Well, then I'm sorry I accused you of spying on me.
实话实说 确实这么做了
Full disclosure, I kinda was.
看吧 我就知道
See, I knew it!
我是想照看你
I was looking out for you.
你是想照看我的胸吧
You mean looking out for my boobs?
不是 监视软件被删后又有人把它放回去
No, the spyware was deleted and then somebody put it back up.
我只是想查明是谁
I was just trying to figure out who.
好啊 那你怎么不告诉我呢 杰克
Okay, then, why not just tell me that, Jake?
因为我是个混♥蛋♥嘛
Because I'm a jackass.
或许我确实想看你的胸呢
And maybe I wanted to see your boobs.
我相信你看了不少了
I'm sure you've seen plenty.
滚出去
Get out!
好吧
Fine.
你有看到杰克吗
Have you seen Jake?
就是没有咯
That's a no.
杰克 你在里面吗
Jake, are you in there?
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
慢着 你去哪呢
Wait. Where you going?
你还等什么呢
What are you waiting for?
怎么...
What the...
奥德丽
Audrey?
杰克
Jake?
沙滩裤
Board shorts?
天啊 他们把我甩下了
Oh, my god. They ditched me.
我现在真是惨到谷底了
I have officially hit rock bottom.
布鲁克 是我
Brooke! It's me.
赛斯
Seth?
你怎么...你来这里干什么
How did you... what are you doing here?
我是被人陷害的
I was set up.
他戴着面具
Look, he was wearing a mask,
杀死了狱警 把我放出来了
and he killed the guard and he let me out.
我知道这会显得我有嫌疑 所以我就跑了
I knew how that was gonna look, so I ran.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
是谁陷害的你
Who set you up?
我不知道
I don't know.
我已经无处可去了
I didn't have anywhere else to go.
拜托你让我进去好不好
Will you just please let me in?
大家都去哪儿了
Where did everyone go?
我不知道
I don't know!
你听我解释好不好
Just listen to me, okay?
布鲁克 这整件事...
Brooke, this whole thing...
这整件事都是个错误
This whole thing is a mistake, okay?
那天晚上你来剧院 我其实特别...
The night that you came to the theater, I was so,
特别开心能够见到你
so damn happy to see you.
我好想你
I miss you.
我好怀念我们之前的一切
I miss what we've had.
不管他们怎么说我
But whatever they say about me,
你一定要知道我绝不会伤害你
you have to know that I would never hurt you.
我已经不认识你了
I don't even know who you are.
你认识我的
Yes, you do.
之前发生的一切
All that stuff that happened before,
与你我无关
that has nothing to do with us.
我们之间的感情是特别的
Look, what we had was special.
布鲁克
Brooke,
你对我来说是特殊的存在
you're special to me.
我也想相信你说的话
I wanna believe that,
可我已经不信了
but I don't.
布鲁克 你为什么不放我进去
Brooke, why won't you let me in?
赛斯
Seth?
哦不
Oh, no.
不 不 放我出去
No! No, let me out!
求你了 放我出去
No, please. Let me out.
放我出去
Let me out!
不
No.
不要啊
No!
不要
No!
放我出去
Let me out!
谁来救救我
Somebody help me!
你确定信♥号♥♥是来自这里吗
Are you sure this is where the signal's coming from?
相当确定
I'm pretty sure.
艾玛
Emma...
天啊
Oh, my god!
是佩帕
It's Piper.
我要吐了
I'm gonna throw up.
快点 去屋里检查一下
Come on, let's check the house.
艾玛 是我 别紧张
Emma, it's me. Relax.
你手里拿着枪
Holding a gun.
别害怕
Just breathe.
你为什么不回我电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me back?
你说我是杀人犯
Well, I didn't feel much like talking
我当然不想理你了
after you accused me of murder.
你能把那玩意放下了吗
You wanna put that down now?
我们才不想把它放下
No, we don't actually want to.
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
你发短♥信♥让我来见你的啊
You texted me to meet you.
我没有
No, I didn't.
这短♥信♥又不是我自己给自己发的
Well, I didn't send this to myself.
之前的事情很抱歉
来布鲁克的派对见我吧
说不定真是你发的
Unless you did.
他是想让你相信他
To convince you he's trustworthy
因为他才是操控恶意软件的人
because he's the one controlling the malware.
佩帕发生了什么
What happened to Piper?
我不知道 我也是刚到
I... I don't know. I just got here.
我看到她的车 就跑四周看了一下
I saw her car and I took a look around.
我真的很想相信你
I really wanna believe you.
我为什么要伤害佩帕
Why would I hurt Piper?
因为她发现你可能是布兰登·詹姆斯的儿子
Because she found out that you might be the son of Brandon James.
什么
What?
这反应没错
Yeah, what?
我们问过凯西·詹姆斯
We talked to Cassie James.
她说她孙子来看望过她
She said that her grandson came to visit her
然后她指出了你
and she identified you.
你就相信她了
And you believe her?
我也不知道该相信什么
I don't know what to believe.
你一整晚都去哪儿了
Well, where were you all night?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表