剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我闭嘴
I'll shut up.
布鲁克
Brooke.
你打电♥话♥给我我很高兴
I'm glad you called.
没事了
It's okay.
你总是让我感觉很安心
You always made me feel that way.
我想早点发信息你的
I would've texted you sooner,
可是我刚刚才给话剧社排练完
but I was just finishing up rehearsal with the drama club.
我听说你♥爸♥爸的事情了 我很遗憾
I heard about your dad. I'm so sorry.
我不想说话
I'm tired of talking.
布鲁克
Brooke...
-布鲁克 -你排练完了吗
- Brooke. - Is your rehearsal over?
布鲁克 你现在不清醒
Brooke, you are not thinking straight.
我不想思考
I don't want to think.
我只希望这一刻 能忘记一切
I just want to forget everything for a little while.
我尽快赶来了 怎么了
Hey, I came as fast as I could, what is it?
妈妈 这是谁的超声
Mom, whose ultrasound is this?
你在哪里找到的
Where did you get that?
这是谁的超声
Whose ultrasound is this?
有人在我眼前杀了威尔
Somebody murdered Will right in front of me.
这可能就是原因
And this might be why.
我不是因为媒体离开小镇的
I didn't leave town because of the press,
也不是因为我生病了
or because I was sick.
是因为你怀孕了
It's because you were pregnant.
我怀了孩子 把它送去领养了
I had the baby and gave it up for adoption.
我那时才16岁 我父母安排好了一切
I was 16. My parents made all the arrangements.
领养家属是保密的 他们什么都没告诉我
It was a closed adoption. They kept me out of it.
我都不知道孩子是男是女
I didn't even know if it was a boy or a girl.
我们搬回了莱克伍德 住进了新家
We moved back to Lakewood, into a new house.
我也回到了学校 重新联♥系♥上你♥爸♥
I got back into school, and I reconnected with your dad.
我很努力地重新开始生活
And I tried really hard to make a new life.
但父亲不是他
But he wasn't the father.
你记得以前我和你♥爸♥爸闹矛盾吗
Remember I told you that your dad and I were having problems?
我们一群人有一晚在保龄球馆
Our group was at the bowling alley one night.
我发现他和我一个好朋友上♥床♥了
And I found out that he slept with one of my best friends.
布兰登·詹姆斯就在那里工作
And Brandon James worked at that bowling alley.
他听到我在门口哭 就开车送我回家
He heard me crying outside and he drove me home.
我当时又难过又生气 他又那么温柔
I was so hurt and angry. And he was so kind...
事情就那么发生了
It just happened.
我不想对你说谎的
I didn't mean to lie to you.
-我做过太多让自己后悔的事情 -妈妈 来
- I just had so many regrets about so many things. - Mom, come here.
我希望你能理解我
I hope you can understand.
妈妈
Mom,
我当然能理解
of course I can.
但是杀手想让我知道这件事
But the killer wanted me to find this.
所以这件事有人知道
So somebody knows.
如果你放弃的那个孩子回来了呢
What if the child that you gave up is back?
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
这是今天我唯一觉得没问题的事了
This is the only thing that feels right in my life today.
-你听到动静了吗 -什么
- Did you hear something? - What?
待在这里
Stay right here.
我去看看
I'll go check it out.
赛斯
Seth?
这可不好玩...
This isn't funny...
赛斯
Seth?
彩灯挺不错 但聚光灯就太过了
Love the colors, but the spot's too much.
赛斯
Seth?
我的天
Oh, my god!
天啊 发生什么事了
Oh, my god. What happened?
你跑哪儿去了
Where were you?
我被锁在外面了 得绕路回来
I got locked out. I had to walk around.
赛斯·布兰森 不准动
Seth Branson! Don't move!
放开那个女孩
Let go of the girl.
不是的 她 她被袭击了
No, she wa... she was attacked!
那个人一定还在在这里
He's gotta still be here somewhere!
是啊 就在我面前
Yeah. Right in front of me.
逮捕他
Take him in.
布鲁克 布鲁克
Brooke! Brooke!
下集预告
惊声尖叫
他们
抓住
了
凶手
你好啊 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
可是
真是他吗
有人在监视我
Someone was watching me.
赛斯既然已经被关了起来
Considering Seth is behind bars,
那肯定就不是他
I'm pretty sure it wasn't him.
瑞秋也许离开了
Rachel might be gone,
但我绝不会让她被人们淡忘
but I'm gonna make sure she is never forgotten.
布兰森老师一定是凶手 对吧
Mr. Branson has to be the killer, right?
可我们很肯定我们找到了真凶
But we feel very confident that we have our man.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表