剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
等一下 是你♥爸♥回来了吗
Wait, is your dad home?
我说过不许去车♥库♥的
I told people the garage was off-limits.
马上回来
Be right back.
像这样的派对 你基本是不会碰上
A party like this, you're actually pretty safe
像杰森和迈克尔·迈尔斯那样的连环杀手的
from your typical Jason or Michael Myers type.
不用担心吗 那里可有湖呢
Safe? But there's a lake.
还有荷尔蒙 啤酒
Hormones, beer.
但大家在一起啊
But we're together.
杀人狂魔又不是终结者
You know, slasher dude isn't the Terminator,
能在警局里干掉30多个警♥察♥
shooting his way through 30 cops in a police precinct.
他可不是
No.
他是匹狼
He's a wolf.
等着我们中的某人落单
Waiting for one of us to wander off alone.
有人吗
Hello?
不管是谁在这里 请立刻离开
Look, whoever's in here, you need to get out right now.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
你在干嘛
Hey. W-what are you doing?
这里面...里面有人
Some-- someone's in there.
什么
What?
现在没人啊
There's no one in here now.
我...
I --
你还好吗
Are you okay?
没事的 深呼吸
It's okay. Just breathe.
布鲁克
Brooke...
怎么了
Yeah?
你以后要是再这样挑拨我和艾玛的关系
If you ever get between Emma and me like that again,
我饶不了你
I will break you.
要在这样的派对上活下去很容易
Survival is simple in a party like this.
只要不落单就可以了
You just don't wander off alone.
晚安了
Good night.
晚安
Good night.
对不起
Oh. Sorry.
没事的
Oh, no. You're -- you're okay.
进来吧
Come on in.
你好像想单独待会儿
You look like you want to be alone.
为了你 我可以例外
For you, I'll make an exception.
那就好
Great.
你还好吗
You okay?
我觉得自己好蠢
I feel so stupid.
我一直相信人的本质是好的
I just -- I keep thinking that people are good deep down.
是诚实的 这之类的
Honest, whatever.
你还在上高中
You're in high school.
这你是知道的吧
You know that, right?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我在躲布鲁克
I'm avoiding Brooke.
好吧
Okay.
那你在莱克伍德干什么
But what are you doing here in Lakewood?
我母亲和继父
My mom and step-dad
六周前在一场车祸中去世了
died six weeks ago in a car accident.
和我生父住在一起
So, living with my real dad
好像比住寄养家庭稍微好一点
seems marginally better than a state home.
请节哀
I'm so sorry.
大家都各有各的问题啊
Guess we all got our problems.
不过感觉你还处理得挺好的
But, hey, you seem to have it all together.
完美的生活
Perfect life.
是啊
Yeah.
我完美的男朋友和死掉的姑娘劈腿了
My perfect boyfriend slept with the deceased.
恋尸癖也是个问题
Necrophilia's a problem.
你的思想可够阴暗的
You have a dark mind.
你还没见识到呢
Oh, you -- you have no idea.
我...
I, uh...
我该回去找我的朋友了
I should get back to my friends.
坦白说 你喜欢他们吗
Do you even like them?
什么 这...
What? I mean...
上高中的时候应该喜欢自己的朋友吗
Are you supposed to like your friends in high school?
我希望是这样
I hope so.
我可需要个朋友
I could use one.
有人吗
Hello?!
快来人帮帮我
Guys, help!
有人吗
Hello?!
好吧
Okay.
没什么大不了的
No big deal.
不过就是布兰登·詹姆斯葬身的那个湖嘛
It's just the lake where Brandon James died.
冷静 冷静下来
Calm down. Calm down.
我抓住你了
I got you, man.
放松呼吸
Just breathe, okay?
给他个吻啊 艾玛 生命之吻
Yo, kiss him, Emma. Breath of life.
杰克 闭嘴
Jake, shut up.
他可能会死的
He could have died!
他是第一个醉倒的啊
Hey, he was the first one to pass out.
这是雷恩湖的传统
It's Wren Lake tradition.
刚刚抓住我的是什么
What was that that grabbed me?
没人抓你啊 蠢货
Nobody grabbed you, spaz.
我们就把你扔在那了
We just dropped you off.
你是被鱼线缠住了
You were stuck on fishing line.
那感觉可不像鱼线
It didn't feel like fishing line.
感觉有人把我往下拉
It felt like someone was pulling me down.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah? Noah?
我没事 我没事
I'm okay. I'm okay.
你的朋友可真棒 艾玛 谢谢你邀请我们
Your friends are great, Emma. Thank you for the invite.
走吧
Come on.
那么...
So, uh...
我们学校见
I'll see you at school.
应该会的
Seems likely.
我爸爸怎么在你家
Why is my dad at your house?
哈德森治安官是你♥爸♥爸
Sheriff Hudson's your dad?
是因为还不够尴尬吗
Because this wasn't awkward enough already.
诺亚还在湖边吐湖水
Noah's still coughing up lake water.
我真不该去那该死的派对
I never should've gone to that stupid party.
不 你必须去
No, you had to go.
就好像地狱一夜游的邀请
It's like a one-night-only invite to hell.
没人愿意呆在那
Nobody wants to stay,
但我们还是会有点好奇
but we're all just a little curious.
我应该问你愿不愿意去的 但是
I would've asked if you wanted to go, but...
奥德丽 那件事之后 我根本不可能
Audrey, I could have never walked into that party
去参加那个派对
after what happened.
你真勇敢
You're so brave.
不 我其实不勇敢
No. I'm really not.
我只是不在乎而已
I just don't care.
视频泄露出去是很糟 瑞秋
I mean, it sucks that the video got out there, Rachel,
但是我不后悔
but I don't regret it.
我不断回想那些评论
I just keep seeing all those comments.
我觉得 自己好丑陋
I feel...ugly.
笑一笑
Smile.
因为 你 很美
Because you are beautiful.
住手吧
Stop.
别拍
Don't.
住手
Stop.
不
No.
诺亚·福斯特 对吗
Hey. Noah Foster, right?
是我 我认了
Yeah. Uh, guilty.
我是说 不是认罪 但是...
Well, I mean, not guilty, but...
什么事
Yes?
我听说你对布兰登·詹姆斯很有兴趣
I hear you have a particular interest in Brandon James.
我的兴趣多了去了
I have a lot of interests.
你明天早上上学前能否来一趟警♥察♥局
You mind stopping by The Station tomorrow morning before school,
回答几个问题
answer a few questions?
当然 警长
Will do, chief.
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表