剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
那可是经典 "基♥督♥神力迫你屈服"
It's classic. "The power of Christ compels you!"
剧情紧张刺♥激♥
Loads of drama.
剧情刺♥激♥ 或许吧
Dramatic, maybe.
浪漫色彩 说不上
Romantic? Not so much.
你觉得我们应该演一幕浪漫场景吗
You think our scene should be romantic?
我之前那么想 但既然你没联♥系♥我 就...
I did. But you never called, so...
莱利 我本来想打电♥话♥
Riley, uh, I wanted to.
很想
Like a lot.
而且如果我打了 我会说
And, you know, if I had, I would have said,
"我想约你出来 和你浪漫 非常想"
"I wanna hang out. And be romantic. A lot."
这是莎士比亚的台词吗
Wow. Is that Shakespeare?
是啊 你居然知道
Uh, yeah, you know it.
我想是出自戏剧《期中夜之约》
I think it's from his play "A Mid-Semester Night's Hang Out".
行啊 就这么定了
Okay, game on.
但你最好惊艳到我
But you better impress me.
你弹钢琴吗
You play?
是啊 小时候爸爸教我
Yeah. My dad taught me when I was little.
看来弹得很好
Looks like you're pretty good.
过去的事了 爸爸离开后我就没练了
Was. I quit after he left.
或许什么时候你能弹给我听
Maybe you can play for me sometime.
或许吧
Maybe...
这些是犯罪现场的照片
These are from the crime scene.
真可怕
Damn.
那是他吗
Is that him?
是的 做手术之前
Yeah. Before his surgeries.
他看起来吓坏了
He looks so scared.
我得走了
I got to go.
我爸正在回家路上
My dad's on his way home.
是啊 可不能让你被捕
Oh, well, we don't want you getting arrested.
反正也不是第一次了
Yeah, wouldn't be the first time.
-真的吗 -跟你说
- Seriously? - Tell you what.
你什么时候弹首歌♥给我听
You play me a song sometime,
我就告诉你一切
I'll tell you the whole story.
你♥爸♥爸叫凯文 是吧
Your dad's name is Kevin, right?
没错
Yeah.
他给警方的证词说
His police statement says
布兰登·詹姆斯和他女友对质
that Brandon James confronted his girlfriend,
那是整个事件的导火索
and that's what started all of this.
慢着 我妈当时就是他的女友
Wait, my mom was his girlfriend.
他叫她"黛茜"
He calls her "Daisy."
天啊
Oh, my God.
布兰登·詹姆斯当时迷恋的是我妈妈
Brandon James was obsessed with my mom.
出自《五十度灰》
克里斯蒂安·格雷的充满疼痛的红色房♥间正等着你
Christian Grey's red room of pain awaits you.
那简直就是在上我哥
That would literally be like doing my brother.
那《权力的游戏》呢 我没意见哦
So "Game of Thrones"? I'm cool with that.
这样吧
Tell you what.
我来选一幕戏然后发邮件告诉你台词
I'll pick the scene and email you the lines.
你可以走了
Now run along.
快去找你的威尔一起
Go find Will and continue tanking
继续拉低全校的智商吧
the school's collective IQ.
怎么 小两口闹矛盾了吗
What? Bromance on the rocks?
我有个原则
I got one rule.
我容不得自己不信任的人
I do not abide people I can't trust.
算了吧
Please.
信任不过是说着好听 实际上
Trust is a campaign promise. Real life?
你要么是猫 要么是鼠
You're either the cat or the mouse.
你和学校那个老相好也是这样吗
Is that how it works with your college beau?
别那副表情 我有注意
Don't give me that look, I pay attention.
但我的问题是 你怎么知道呢
But my question is, how do you know?
知道什么
Know what?
你是猫 还是鼠
Whether you're the cat or the mouse?
还记得那个疯传的视频吧
You remember that viral video
山猫把鲨鱼从海里抓出来
where the bobcat snatches the shark out of the ocean?
可恶心了
It's sick.
而在此之前
And up to that moment,
鲨鱼还以为自己站在食物链顶端
I bet you the shark thought it was the apex predator.
你有具体要说的吗
Are we, um, honing in on a point here?
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
也许你并没有站在食物链的顶端
maybe you're not at the top of the food chain.
也许你的男朋友让你以为你是山猫
Maybe your boyfriend's got you thinking bobcat.
但其实你只是一条鲨鱼
But really you're just a shark.
亲爱的
Hey, honey.
你为什么不告诉我你就是黛茜
Why didn't you tell me you were Daisy?
因为这是很久以前的事了
Because it happened a long time ago.
我一直想忘掉这些事
And I've been trying to put it behind me.
但其实不行 对吗
But it isn't, is it?
有人知道了
Someone knows.
妈妈 他们给你寄了盒包好的心脏
Mom, they sent you a heart in a box.
我正在处理这件事
I'm dealing with it.
是吗 因为我相信那个骚扰你的人
Are you? Because I'm pretty sure whoever is harassing you
就是那个打电♥话♥给我的变♥态♥
is the same creep that's calling me.
他又打给你了吗 你为什么不告诉我
He called you again? Why didn't you tell me?
现在这时候你还想跟我比谁的秘密多吗
Do you really want to start comparing lists of secrets right now?
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说我的生活就是一则谎言
That my life is a lie.
说你是一个骗子 很多很可怕的事
That you are a liar. Awful things.
对不起 但不管你信不信我
I'm sorry. But believe it or not,
我就想保护你不受这些事所害
this is exactly what I was trying to protect you from.
真的吗 妈妈 我听到今早你和治安官说的话了
Really? Mom, I heard you talking to the sheriff this morning.
听上去你其实只是想保护你自己
And it really sounded like you were trying to protect yourself.
除非你想聊聊
Unless you wanna start talking about
那些你不愿意回答的神秘问题
those mysterious questions you can't answer?
比如说 为什么治安官要找爸爸
Like, why is the sheriff looking for Dad?
什么都不说么
Nothing.
很好
Great.
真的有必要来间谍剧的那一套吗
Was this whole cloak and dagger thing strictly necessary?
你不是要我惊艳到你的吗
Uh, you asked me to impress.
只要最后我大脑别冻到了你冰箱里面就好
Well, as long as my head doesn't end up in your freezer.
我一直不明白...
Yeah, you know, I never understood...
为什么把大脑放冰箱里
...the whole head in the freezer thing.
大脑在体温下保存得好多了
Brains are so much better at body temp,
你问问那些僵尸就知道了
you just ask any zombie.
好吧
Okay.
-我马上回来 -好
- I will be right back. - Okay.
诺亚
Noah?
现在看吧
Okay, now look.
你就是在这里工作的吗
Is this is where you work?
一周最多干12小时
For a maximum of twelve hours a week,
严格遵守劳工部的规定
according to Department of Labor guidelines.
真美
It's beautiful.
我们没法决定选哪部电影时
Uh, when we couldn't decide on a movie,
我突然意识到你还没看过
I realized you haven't even seen
一些特别棒的场景
some of the best drama out there.
这些都是游戏里的
It's in video games.
《最后生还者》的剧情动画
I mean, the cutscene that opens The Last of Us?
天哪 那简直令人心碎
Oh, my God. It's heartbreaking.
你惊艳到我了
You get me.
未知号♥码
-喂 -喂 艾玛
- Hello? - Hello, Emma.
我收到你的消息了
I got your DM.
等我准备好了自会回答你的问题
I'll answer your questions when I'm ready.
所以你想了解的那些事 你妈妈回答你了吗
So, did Mommy give you the answers you were looking for?
我要报♥警♥了
I'm calling the police.
你敢说出去我就开了她的膛
Say anything, and I will gut her.
你到底想要什么
What do you want from me?
你还看不出来吗 我想要你的信任 艾玛
Isn't it obvious? I want your trust, Emma.
我为什么要信任你
Why the hell would I trust you?
因为只有我会告诉你真♥相♥
Because I'm the only one around here telling you the truth.
你真变♥态♥
You're sick!
我受够你的游戏了 我受够你了
I am done playing your games, and I'm done with you.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表