剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
惊声尖叫
第一季 第九集
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
安德森
我的天
Oh, my god.
妈妈 这是谁的超声
Mom, whose ultrasound is this?
你记得以前我和你♥爸♥爸闹矛盾吗
Remember I told you that your dad and I were having problems?
你应该早点告诉我
You should have told me about this!
为什么 难道你愿意要它吗
Why? Would you have wanted it?
如果你放弃的那个孩子...
What if the child that you gave up...
回来了呢
is back?
有时候你的邻居真是恶魔崇拜者
Sometimes the guy next door is worshiping the devil.
我觉得那里好像有东西
Hey, I think there's something up there.
简直是嗜血法医家的空调啊
Holy Dexter's air conditioner...
赛斯·布兰森 曾用名 赛斯·帕尔默
刚刚找到了布兰森老师的真正身份
We just got a hit on mr. Branson's real identity.
现在可以找治安官了
Now we call the sheriff.
和学生发♥生♥关♥系♥时 赛斯·布兰森还叫赛斯·帕尔默
Seth Branson used to be Seth Palmer, when he had this affair.
但之后她就死了
But then she turned up dead.
发布赛斯·布兰森的全境通缉
Put out an APB on Seth Branson.
赛斯
Seth?
赛斯·布兰森 不准动 放开那个女孩
Seth Branson! Don't move! Let go of the girl.
逮捕他
Take him in.
莱克伍德镇档案馆
一年前
色情刊物
证物
布兰登·詹姆斯
搜寻树林
放弃搜寻
推定死亡
布兰登·詹姆斯
搜寻树林
放弃搜寻
推定死亡
多名学生遇袭
接受质询 凯文·杜瓦受伤
唯一生还者 嫌疑人?
多人死亡 一男子生还
需要问询安德森家 有何关联
获取逮捕令 玛格丽特·安德森
"黛茜"认识詹姆斯 她有帮他吗
各位 这里是佩帕·肖
Hey, guys. It's Piper Shaw,
为您带来《罪案解剖》万圣节特别播客
with a special Halloween podcast of Autopsy of a Crime.
为找到
So, in looking for a connection
莱克伍德镇过去和现在凶案间的联♥系♥
between the Lakewood murders past and present,
我不得不调查一下布兰登的面具
I had to wonder about Brandon's mask.
乔治·华盛顿高中
结果发现 它去年从镇证物室消失了
Turns out, it disappeared from county evidence last year,
但并未上报
but was never reported.
如果我是哈德森治安官
If I were Sheriff Hudson,
我一定会调查一下主要嫌犯
I'd be looking into the chief suspect's whereabouts
在面具失踪时的行踪
around the time the mask went missing.
但即便如此 赛斯·布兰森
But even then, what's Seth Branson's,
或者说赛斯·帕尔默跟布兰登·詹姆斯有什么联♥系♥呢
or rather Seth Palmer's, connection to Brandon James?
新闻
为什么要成为戴面具的恶魔呢
Why become the monster behind the mask?
证物
我们在你教室里找到了这把刀
We found this knife in your classroom.
知道是怎么回事吗
Any idea how it got there?
不知道
No.
上面有少许威尔·贝尔蒙的血迹
It had traces of Will Belmont's blood on it.
那刀不是我的
It's not my knife.
我们知道你跟网络摄像头偷♥窥♥一事有牵连
Look, we know you're involved in the webcam spying.
凭我们掌握的证据和你对布鲁克·马多克斯的袭击
With the evidence we have and your assault on Brooke Maddox...
我并没想伤害布鲁克
I wasn't trying to hurt Brooke.
因为你在乎她 是吗
Because you cared about her, right?
嗯 我知道
Yeah, I... I got that.
凶杀报告
就像你曾经也在乎奥利维亚·芬德利
Just like you cared about Olivia Findlay
那时你还叫赛斯·帕尔默呢
when your name was Seth Palmer...
而她却被杀了
And she was found murdered?
我还是等我律师吧
I think I'm gonna wait for my lawyer.
我猜也是
Yeah, I thought you might.
我很庆幸你没事
I'm just really glad that you're okay.
你一定吓坏了吧
You must've been terrified.
是啊
I was.
我难以相信赛斯能做出那些事来
I can't believe that Seth could do any of those things.
布鲁克 他不是我们想的那样
Brooke, he's not who we thought he was.
他真的是另一个人啊
He is literally a different person.
但那不代表他的一切都是谎言
But that doesn't make everything about him a lie.
我可不敢肯定
I wouldn't be so sure.
你怎么没告诉我
Why didn't you ever tell me?
因为我知道你一定会瞧不起我
Because I knew you would get all judgy.
布鲁克 我没有那个意思
Brooke, I am not judging you.
我们经历了那么多
After everything that we've been through,
我只想确保
I just want to make sure
你现在能看清了
that you're actually seeing this clearly.
你能吗
Are you?
威尔出事后
'cause after what happened to Will,
你似乎只想找个罪魁祸首
it seems like you just need to hold someone accountable.
是啊
I do.
但关键不在我 而是我们所有人
But this isn't about me, this is about all of us.
那我为什么感觉那么孤单
Why do I feel so alone?
布鲁克 你不孤单
Brooke, you're not.
我妈妈在康复中心
My mom's in rehab,
我爸爸进了监狱
my dad's in prison,
我前任...还是什么的因杀人被捕
my ex... Whatever-he-is is being held for murder.
现在我还得去跟杰克住
And now I have to stay with Jake.
如果你忍♥不了杰克
You know, if Jake drives you crazy...
你还可以来跟我住
You can always come and stay with me.
我可能要你兑现诺言的
I might actually hold you to that.
日落之后不得出门要糖
Trick-or-treating ends at sundown.
为大家的安全 请不要戴面具
For everyone's safety, we ask no masks be worn.
另外 今年万圣节舞会
Also, this year's Halloween dance
将为死者家人筹款
will serve as a fundraiser for the victims' families.
发生了这么多凶案 还真要举♥行♥舞会吗
You're really gonna have the dance after all of these murders?
肖女士 我们跟你一样担心
Miss Shaw, we share your concern,
但我们相信罪犯已被缉拿
but we feel very confident that we have our man in custody.
就这样 谢谢
That's all. Thank you.
好吧
Wow. Okay.
治安官
Sheriff!
我知道这场舞会会让凶手难以抗拒
I know this dance will be irresistible to this killer,
如果凶手不是赛斯·布兰森的话
if it isn't Seth Branson.
我们会布置现场安保
We'll have security on site.
把这些孩子聚到一起
Having all these kids in one place is safer
比监督数十个家庭派对安全得多
than trying to cover a dozen house parties.
你戒心好重
You sound defensive.
我只是在尽力维护安宁
I'm just doing my best to keep the peace.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
抱歉 我妈在百优集团商店买♥♥疯了
Sorry, my mom went a little nuts at the Tommy Bahama outlet.
无所谓了
It's fine.
多的毛巾放这儿了 迷你冰柜里有椰子汁
Extra towels are here, coconut water in the mini.
无线密♥码♥是"杰克到家"
Wi-fi password is "TheJakestopshere."
当然了
'course it is.
还疼吗
How's the pain?
你服用医生给你的维柯丁了吗
Did you take the extra vicodin the doctor gave you?
当然了
Duh.
我看看伤情吧
Well, let's see the damage.
漂亮啊 都快赶上我的了
Nice. Almost as good as mine.
胳膊模特是做不成了
Goodbye, arm modeling.
未必
I don't know.
《顶级大厨》那个辣妹 还有蒂娜·菲
There's a hot chick from Top Chef and Tina Fey.
他们的疤就很霸气
They rock the scars.
他们可比不上你呢
And they have nothing on you.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 我家就是你家
Okay. Well... Mi casa es su casa.
还有
And, hey, um...
问你个问题 答应我别生气
Can I ask you a question, if you promise not to get mad?
那我可保证不了
I make no promises.
你为什么回去找他
Why'd you go back to him?
因为我...
Because I...
觉得没有其他人可以找了
felt like I had no one else.
你还有我
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表