剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
威尔被绑♥架♥ 杰克受伤了
I mean, Will was kidnapped and Jake was stabbed.
也许可以把他俩从凶手候选名单上划掉了
Probably safe to take them both off the killer board.
除非这正是他们的目的
Unless that was exactly what it was meant to do.
杰克很快会康复
Jake's on the mend,
威尔受伤的勇士形象也获得了艾玛的原谅
Will's wounded warrior act made Emma forgive his sins.
可能就是他们其中之一策划了这次失败
Either one of 'em could have set up this entire fiasco
以获取我们的信任
just to convince us to trust them.
思想好黑暗
That's dark.
你要把这个推理告诉艾玛吗
You going to tell Emma this theory?
不 已经够她受的了
No, she's been through enough.
但要是威尔借受伤的事
But then I wouldn't be surprised
博取艾玛的同情和她重归于好我也不惊讶
if Will was making up for lost time with Emma from his sick bed.
从卧床到上♥床♥
From laid-up to laid.
拜托 我觉得艾玛也不至于这么笨吧
Please, I think Emma's a little smarter than that.
走着瞧吧
Well, we'll see.
威尔·贝尔蒙
-喂 -你到哪了
- Hey. - Hey, where are you?
刚到 我为了
I just got here. I brought, um,
影院效果买♥♥了好贵的糖果
really expensive candy for the full-on theatrical experience.
计划改变了
Change of plans.
换你来找我
Come and find me.
威尔 这一点都不好玩
Will, this isn't funny.
威尔
Will?
我们第二次约会时吃的什么
What did we have to eat on our second date?
我记不得了
You know, I can't recall.
但这次的约会肯定很难令人忘记
But this is going to be a date to remember.
-不 -没错
- No. - ?Yes!
游戏还在继续 现在是奖励关卡
Game's still on and we're in the bonus round.
我是按照你的规则玩的
I played by your rules.
你的要求我都做到了
I did everything that you wanted.
他在哪
Where is he?
我本希望你有点自尊的
I wanted you to have a little pride.
但是你轻易就原谅了他的谎言
Instead, you forgave his lies,
和黛茜当年一模一样
just like Daisy did all those years ago.
我不会轻易原谅
I don't forgive so easily.
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
他会怎么样完全取决于你接下来的举动
Well, it's what you're gonna do that's the real bitch.
我建议你快跑
I suggest you run.
威尔
Will!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表