剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream
我知道莱克伍德有段过去
I knew Lakewood had a history.
可没想到会旧事重演
You just don't expect lightning to strike twice.
你为什么不告诉我你就是黛茜
Why didn't you tell me you were Daisy?
因为这是很久以前的事了
Because it happened a long time ago.
有人知道了
Someone knows.
他又打给你了吗
He called you again?
我和诺亚正要那个 你懂的
And just before Noah and I were about to, you know...
泰勒终于回我了
Tyler finally texted back.
他说不是他干的
He said he didn't do it.
我们脱不了干系的
There is no way out of this.
我们可以互相帮助 也可以不帮
So we can help each other. Or not.
但那样的话 就是你我各顾各的了
But then it's every man for himself.
我就是将要揭开面具的那个人
I'm the one that's gonna lift the mask.
现在你得做出选择
我受够你的游戏了 我受够你了
I am done playing your games, and I'm done with you.
布鲁克去哪儿了
Where's Brooke?
她到底在哪儿
Where the hell is she?
选好女孩还是坏女孩呢
莱利 别离开 我马上来
Riley, stay put. I'm coming.
救命
Help!
嫌犯 泰勒·奥尼尔
Suspect Tyler O'Neill.
金凯德大桥施工处报告一起车辆撞毁事故
Vehicle reported crashed through construction on Kincaid Bridge.
不
No.
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛 亲爱的 他们找到他了
Emma, honey, they got him.
他们找到泰勒了 他撞了车
They got Tyler. He crashed his car.
亲爱的
Aw, honey.
我就回来 你别走开 好吗
I'll be right back. You stay here, okay?
好的 好
Okay. Okay.
那是莱利吗
Is that Riley?
天哪
Oh, my god.
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
-"保护与服务"个屁啊 -诺亚
- "Protect and Serve," my ass! ?- Noah.
-他死哪去了 -诺亚
- Where was he? - Noah!
-她当时就在这儿啊 -别这样 呼吸
- She was right here! - Come on. Breathe.
诺亚 别这样
Noah, stop!
我不明白 我不明白
I don't understand. I don't understand.
谁会杀她啊
Who would kill her?
我必须知道
I need to know.
我也要知道
Yeah. So do I.
天哪
Man...
怎么会这样
How did this happen?
这不怪你
It's not your fault.
-就怪我 -不是的
- It's my fault. - ?It's not.
莱利·马拉在我眼皮底下被杀
Look, Riley Marra was murdered on my watch.
在我的警局 这怎么可能不怪我
At my station. How is that not my fault?
你也没想到会发生这种事 没人想得到
You couldn't foresee this. No one could.
我低估了他 麦琪
Look, I underestimated him, Maggie.
我让他引开了我
I let him distract me.
妈妈 那是谁
Mom. Who is it?
艾玛 你不该来的
Emma, you shouldn't be here.
-走吧 亲爱的 -是泰勒吗
- Come on. No. Sweetie. ?- Is it Tyler?
他死了吗
Is he dead?
驾驶员在撞车中头被削掉了
The driver was decapitated during the crash.
-治安官 -嗯
- Hey, sheriff. - Yeah.
他们在车旁发现了这个
They found this near the car.
那是布兰登·詹姆斯的面具
That's the Brandon James mask.
惊声尖叫
第一季 第四集
老实说 这起案件很难说出口
Honestly, guys, this is a tough one to talk about.
我报道过不少可怕的案件
I mean, I've covered some terrible things,
但昨晚 我深切感受到了
but last night, I felt it.
对泰勒·奥尼尔的追捕以悲剧告终
The hunt for Tyler O'Neill ended in tragedy
又有一名莱克伍德少女丧生
and another Lakewood teen lost her life.
媒体将大肆报道布兰登·詹姆斯的诅咒
And the press will be hyping the curse of Brandon James
本地少女在警局惨遭杀害
想找个人背黑锅
and looking for someone to blame,
但我见过这些孩子
but I've met these kids.
他们的损失难以描述
Their loss is impossible to describe.
所以我就不说了
So I'm not gonna try.
我对莱利·马拉的朋友和亲人
My heartfelt condolences go to the friends
表示最深切的哀悼
and family of Riley Marra.
请节哀顺变
I'm so sorry for your loss.
你能关掉吗
Could you turn that off?
真不敢相信她死了
I can't believe she's gone.
真不敢相信我当时抛下了她
I can't believe I abandoned her.
布鲁克 我们都走开了
Brooke, we both did.
但你是在担心我
But you were worried about me.
我却去跟人约炮了
And I was answering a booty call.
而且他还没来
To a guy who didn't even show.
布鲁克 这不是你的错
Brooke, it's not your fault.
我觉得我
You know, I don't think
没法去参加镇政厅的集♥会♥了
I'm gonna make it through this town hall thing.
这防水睫毛膏一点也不防水
None of this waterproof mascara actually is.
过来
Come here.
少用睫毛膏一天也没事
You can go a day without mascara.
莱利的睫毛长得吓人
You know, Riley had those insane long lashes.
是啊
Yeah.
她根本不用涂睫毛膏
She never had to wear mascara.
小坏蛋
That bitch.
是啊
I know.
我也好想她
I miss her, too.
找到你了
Found you.
你昨晚睡这里了吗
Did you sleep here last night?
谢谢
Thank you.
如果"睡"是指"麻木地盯着空气看"
If by "sleep," you mean "stare numbly into space,"
那么是的 我睡过了
then, yeah, I slept.
你在看什么
What are you reading?
我和莱利短暂恋情的精彩部分
Uh, highlights from my brief text relationship with Riley.
去橄榄球场见我
"Meet me by the football field."
这是个重大时刻
That's a really big one.
"是啊 我妈现在只吃甘蓝"
Uh, "Yes, my mom's on a kale kick."
恶心
That's disgusting.
"Lady Gaga和麦当娜铁笼大战
"Who would win in a cage match,
谁会赢"
Lady Gaga or Madonna?"
必须是Gaga
Oh, definitely Gaga.
是啊 Gaga绝对会赢的 是吧
Yeah, Gaga would totally win, right?
打趴麦当娜
Kick her ass.
是啊
Yeah.
天哪
God.
维多利亚时代的人做得对
I don't know, the Victorians had it right.
真希望我存过她一绺头发
You know, I wish I had, like, a lock of her hair,
或者什么切实的东西
or something real.
而不只是像素
You know, not just pixels.
你有回忆
You have memories.
如果我失了贞操
You know, maybe if I'd punched my v-card,
或许恐怖电影的规则就会起效
the rules of horror would've kicked in.
死的就会是我了
Maybe I'd be the one who died.
我觉得不是那样的
I don't think that's how it works.
我很想提出帮你破处
I would offer to deflower you,
但那只会是利用
but I'd just be taking advantage
你现在激动的情绪
of your heightened emotional state,
-那样可不好 -谢谢
- and we can't have that. - Thank you.
你太好了
Yeah, that's very kind of you. ?
我宁可把我的痛苦
Well, I'd rather channel my anguish
化作更有用的东西
into something productive.
比如义警式的正义
Maybe vigilante justice.
我们可以组队
Hey, we could team up,
"双性恋加处♥男♥"
"Bi-curious and the virgin."
简直是最悲哀的打击犯罪二人组了
That's the world's saddest crime-fighting duo.
走吧 处♥男♥
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表