剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
他现在应该到了呀
He should be here by now.
他不太会折腾那些高科技产品
Yeah, he's not so great with the technology.
要不我给他打个电♥话♥试试
I can try him if you want.
-可以吗 -当然
- Would you? - Yeah.
谢谢了
Thanks.
打扮得真棒 好复古啊
Hey, you guys were great. Extremely retro.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉昨天没打给你
Oh, I'm sorry that I didn't call you yesterday.
事实上 现在说也许最好
Actually, uh, now's probably a really good time to catch up.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我翻了瑞秋拍的原始视频 有很多
I went through Rachel's raw footage, a lot of it,
想找到她和布兰森的联♥系♥
trying to find a connection to Branson.
那找到了吗
And did you?
没有
No.
倒是有了其他发现
I found something else.
这是什么
What is this?
妮娜和基兰 没错
Nina and Kieran, yeah.
瑞秋拍的 还被基兰看到了
Rachel shot that. Kieran saw her do it.
艾玛 如果她是唯一见过
Em, if she was the only witness
他和妮娜在一起的人
to see him with Nina...
奥德丽 凶手是布兰森老师 好吗
Audrey, Mr. Branson is the killer, okay?
DNA检测会证明的
The DNA is gonna prove that.
基兰和妮娜去了酒吧 这又能说明什么
Kieran and Nina were at a bar together, so what?
是在她被杀前夜
The night before she died.
艾玛 你不能信任他
Emma, you can't trust him.
为什么 我也信任你了啊
Why not? I trusted you.
我们都被录到过像是在做坏事的视频
We've all been caught on tape doing things that look bad.
装扮很棒啊
Looking good.
你也一样
Yeah, you too.
我惹奥德丽不高兴了吗
Did I do something to upset Audrey?
没 她只是保护欲有点太强了
No, she's just being over-protective.
从我这儿 保护你吗
Of you, with me?
怎么回事 艾玛
What's going on, Emma?
她仔细翻看了瑞秋的视频
She was going through Rachel's footage,
想找出其中和布兰森的联♥系♥
looking for a connection to Branson.
是吗 我爸爸也一直想解开这个谜呢
Yeah? My dad's been trying to fill in those same blanks.
她找到了些东西
Well, she found something.
是你和妮娜在一家酒吧的视频
It was a video of you and Nina at a bar.
为什么不告诉我你认识她
Why didn't you tell me that you knew her?
我不认识她 好吗
I don't know her, okay?
我见过她一次 她连名字都没告诉我
I met her once. She didn't even tell me her name.
那是我刚刚来学校的时候
It was right before I started at school.
我爸爸和我大吵了一架
My dad and I got in this epic fight
我就去了酒吧
and I went to a bar.
她很漂亮 又无所事事的样子
She was beautiful and bored.
还有点醉
A little drunk.
我们就聊起来了
We talked.
她有些不安 又努力过头
She was insecure and trying too hard.
她说自己23岁 在IT业工作
She said she was 23. She worked in IT.
是啊 她去酒吧就爱讲这个故事
Yeah. That was her bar story.
你看 你知道她就是这样的
Yeah, see? You know her M.O.
是啊 我也知道那个故事
Yeah, and I know that that story
一般是以带那个男人回家收尾的
usually ended with her going home with the guy.
我问她需不需要叫个出租车
I asked if I could call her a cab.
但她坚持自己开车
But she kept insisting that she was gonna drive herself.
所以我就送她回去了
So I drove her home.
回去了之后 她邀请我进屋
When we got there, she wanted me to come in.
我 我没进去
I... I didn't.
然后她就被谋杀了
And then she was murdered.
我 我很抱歉
I... I am sorry.
我只是不明白 为什么你从没告诉过任何人这件事
I just don't understand why you didn't tell me or anyone else.
我应该说的
I should have.
但是我也不知道任何有用的信息
But I didn't have any information that would've helped.
说出来对大家都没好处
It was a no-win situation.
我真的很想相信你
I really wanna believe you.
但你不信我
But you don't?
你要知道
You know what?
如果你不能听进我的话 相信我
If you can't hear me and trust me...
那布兰森就赢了
Then Branson won.
即使蹲着监狱里 他也打败了你
Even sitting in his jail cell, he beat you.
你还好吗 基兰呢
Hey, are you okay? Where's kieran?
他离开了 事情完全搞砸了
He left. I messed things up royally.
或者他离开是因为事情就是他干的
Or maybe he left because he did it.
奥德丽 我知道
Audrey, I know
-你想给瑞秋讨回公道 但 -对 没错
- that you want justice for Rachel,but... - Yeah, I do.
而且他是我唯一能想到的想她死的人
And he is the only person I know of who would've wanted her gone.
所以你想我相信其他人也都是他杀的吗
So you want me to believe that he killed everyone else?
妮娜 泰勒 莱利
Nina, Tyler, Riley...
还有威尔
And will.
奥德丽 我无法相信他能干出这些事
Audrey, I can't believe that he did this
就像我也不相信你杀了妮娜一样
any more than I could believe that you killed Nina.
看来我们是谁也说服不了谁了
Then I guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.
你们俩好好玩吧
You two have fun together.
我去布鲁克家喝酒了
I'm crashing Brooke's and getting drunk!
好多人为我这个改装酒瓶倾倒呢
They always fall for the costume flask.
你可真是人不可貌相啊
You're a lot smarter than you look.
你一定也一样 安德丽亚
I bet you are, too, Andrea.
是艾娃
Ava.
艾娃
Ava.
这边结束后你要去布鲁克家吗
Are you going to Brooke's after this?
说不准
I don't know.
你愿意挽上我的手臂 做我的女伴吗
Do you wanna be my arm candy?
你这手臂倒是挺不错
They are nice arms.
坐过大马力车吗
You ever been inside a behemoth?
-艾玛 -佩帕 你过来干什么
- Emma. - Piper, what are you doing here?
很抱歉这么突兀地过来 只是
Hey, I'm so sorry to crash, it's just that...
只是昨天凯西说的话让我觉得有些奇怪
something Cassie said yesterday struck me as weird.
所以 今天我就又去了一趟
So, I just, I went back today.
-她没事吧 -没事 只是
- Is she okay? - Yeah, it's just...
我想确认一下布兰森的事情
I wanted to be sure about Branson,
所以就带了学校年鉴过去给她看照片
so I took the school yearbook and I showed her his picture,
去见她的不是布兰森
and that's not who came to see her.
那是谁
Okay, so who did?
我给她看了些守夜的照片
I showed her some shots from the vigil,
她指出了基兰
and she pointed out Kieran.
他还在这里吗
Is he still here?
不在 他...
No, he...
他刚刚离开
He just left.
那我们最好赶快找到他
Then we better find him.
怎么回事
What's going on?
天啊 那是哈德森治安官吗
Oh, my god! Is that Sheriff Hudson?
发布一名逃犯的全境通告
This is an all-points bulletin for an escaped prisoner,
赛斯·布兰森从莱克伍德镇监狱逃跑
Seth Branson from the Lakewood City Jail.
他持有武器 非常危险
He is armed and dangerous.
重复 发布赛斯·布兰森的全境通告
Repeat, this is an APB for Seth Branson
他刚逃离莱克伍德镇监狱
who has escaped from the Lakewood City Jail.
他持有武器 非常危险
He is armed and dangerous.
待续
下集预告
惊声尖叫
你是来幸灾乐祸的吗
Are you calling to gloat?
能够
找出
凶手吗
我刚让佩帕去找他了
I just sent Piper over there to check on them.
告诉警♥察♥我们找到他了
Tell the cops we've got him.
见鬼 布鲁克 让我进去
Damn it, Brooke, let me in!
被害人
会被
杀光吗
你是最后生还的女孩
You are the survivor girl,
我就变成了万事通小跟班 见鬼
which makes me the know-it-all sidekick. Aw, crap,
我死定了
I'm gonna die.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表