剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
And I know you haven't.
我关了
I did!
好吧 我考虑过你的要求
Okay. I considered your request.
但你没发现继续下去的好处
But you're not seeing the upside of keeping this thing going.
那是因为我不像你有个有钱的老爸
That's because I don't have a rich daddy like you do.
他们要是追踪到我们头上
They trace this back to us,
就完蛋了 我的奖学金 艾玛
it's game over. My scholarship. Emma.
一切都完了
Everything.
别这样 哥们 钱都去哪了
Come on, bro. Where's the cash?
彻底关闭我们的小作坊
Shut it all down.
那样的话 兴许我会告诉你
And maybe you'll find out.
哥们
Bro.
刚开始我以为是某个无聊的人
At first I thought it was just some loser
在电♥话♥上安装变声软件搞恶作剧
playing with his new voice changer app on his phone.
但他一直缠着我
But he won't leave me alone.
所以你觉得有个神经病跟踪狂
So you think some deranged stalker
杀了瑞秋 借此伤害你吗
killed Rachel to hurt you?
我知道我听上去跟个疯子似的
Look, I know that I sound deranged.
我不知道 说不定真的疯了
I don't know. Maybe I am.
但这家伙一副很了解我的样子
But this guy acted like he knew me.
他说想让我看看真♥相♥
He said he wanted to show me the truth.
你跟你妈妈说了吗
Have you told your mom?
我准备说的
I was going to,
但那人说不能信的就是她
but she's the one he told me not to trust.
你给他回信息怎么样
What if you wrote him back?
什么
What?
如果真的是这疯子杀了瑞秋
If this psycho did kill Rachel,
我想知道原因
I wanna know the reason why.
他是通过推特发的直接信息吧
He DMd you, right?
是的
Yeah.
他留下了对话窗口
He opened a line.
那我们也给这混♥蛋♥回直接信息
Let's direct message his ass back.
我知道你杀了瑞秋
告诉我为什么
现在咱们就等着
Now we wait.
诺亚还是没给我发信息
I still haven't heard from Noah.
球场上的时候明明一切进展顺利
Everything was going great on the football field,
然后他突然就跑了 去抢够限时猪排堡似的
then he raced off like the McRib was back.
显然他不敢再进一步
He's clearly afraid to make a move,
对于他这种浪漫低能儿
and you're too gorge
你太美了他吃不消
for these romantic Special Olympics.
别这么刻薄
Don't be mean.
不是刻薄 是无情的直白
Not mean. Brutally honest.
算是另一种刻薄吧
It's a different shade of mean.
说到这个...
Speaking of...
等等 这是妮娜的唇蜜吗
Wait. Is that Nina's lipstick?
对啊 总得有人填补唇膏权利真空吧
Yeah, well, someone's got to fill the lipstick power vacuum.
别这样 她会希望让我来延续她的传奇的
Oh, come on. She'd love that I was carrying on her legacy.
对吧 小艾
Right, Em?
-小艾 -怎么了
- Em? - What?
你怎么了
What is with you?
说真的 小艾 你没事吧
Seriously, Em. You okay?
只是...
It's just...
你不会还为了圣玛丽天主学校的
You're not still beating yourself up about
那个妞自责吧
that Saint Mary's chick, right?
我也很同情奥德丽 但这不是你的错
Because I'm sorry for Audrey, but that was not your fault.
不 只是...
No. It's just...
我简直没法相信妮娜就这么死了
I can't believe that Nina's gone, you know.
她的精神与我们同在
She's with us in spirit.
小艾
Oh, hey, Em.
你有时间吗
Um, you got a second?
我在我的车上找到了这个
I, uh, found this in my truck.
感觉自己留着不大好
Didn't feel right hanging onto it.
这之后我差不多都换了三代iPod了
I'm like three iPod generations past that.
其实我都有好几个月没说过"iPod"这个词了
Actually, I don't even think I've used the word iPod in months.
好吧
Yeah,
但那些iPod上有你的无尽狂欢沙滩播放列表吗
but do any of them have your Endless Beach Day playlist on 'em?
天哪
Oh, my God.
就是那次 你的车差点被船拖进水里
Wow, that day that you almost drowned your truck at the launch.
谁知道那艘船会那么重啊
Hey, who knew that boat was gonna be so heavy?
是啊 那天很开心
Yeah. Yeah, that was a good day.
也许我应该留着
Well, um, maybe I should hang on to it.
不行
No way.
这有纪念价值
Sentimental value.
回见
Well, see ya.
亚里士多德问道 我们为什么存在
See, Aristotle asked, "Why are we here?
在死亡面前 生命的意义又是什么
"What is the meaning of life in the face of death?"
我打赌泰勒现在想的也是这个
Bet Tyler's wondering the same thing right about now.
谢谢你 杰克
Thank you, Jake.
亚里士多德也明白
See, Aristotle also understood that
不稳定的关系会导致悲剧
volatile relationships, well, they can lead to tragedy.
在找什么东西吗 布老师
Looking for something, Mr. B?
我们都在寻觅 布鲁克
We're all looking for something, Brooke.
欲望 是戏剧的心脏
See, desire, that's at the heart of drama.
爱欲
Desire for love.
权欲 利欲
Power. Money.
伊阿宋和美狄亚如此[希腊神话]
I'm talking about Jason and Medea.
安东尼和克里奥帕特拉也是如此[埃及艳后]
Talkin' about Anthony and Cleopatra.
还有艾玛和基兰
I'm talkin' about Emma and Kieran.
什么
Excuse me?
我在给你们分组
I'm splitting you all into pairs.
你们要和各自的搭档
Uh, you and your partner
选一幕戏在课上进行表演
will choose a dramatic scene to perform in class.
我们不用太局限
Now, let's not just limit ourselves.
我们可以...
We can...
选择一些当代的作品 比如电影
choose something contemporary, like movies.
奥德丽和威尔
Audrey and Will.
你要是敢选《玩尽杀绝》里的泳池边的场景
If you suggest the pool scene from Wild Things,
我就弄死你
I will end you.
或者 如果你们对此不感兴趣
Or, if that's too much for your attention span,
那就选一部最喜欢的电视剧 莱利和诺亚
pick a favorite TV show, Riley and Noah.
流行小说都行 杰克和布鲁克
I'll even allow popular fiction, Jake and Brooke.
《五十度灰》怎么样
How about "Fifty Shades of Grey"?
做梦去吧 低能儿
In your dreams, mouth-breather.
各位同学 现在一起去图书馆
All right, everybody. Let's get going to the library,
我会给剩下的同学组队
I'm gonna pair the rest of you up there.
开始选戏吧 出发
Get going on these selections. Let's go.
《星运里的错》中台词
"你完全没意识到你有多么特别"
"You have no idea how utterly unprecedented you are."
"你不能这么说"
"You can't say things like that."
对 你说得对 确实不能这么说
No, you're right. I really can't.
那《星运里的错》也排除了
Okay, so "Fault in Our Stars" is also a no.
残忍♥凶案后再演患癌孩子 可能有点过
I mean, cancer kids on top of brutal murder might be a bit much.
是啊
Yeah.
-有什么事吗 -是我妈
- Problem? - Um, just my mom, you know.
妮娜遇害后 她每天都工作到很晚
Every night is a late night since Nina.
现在我爸也是 要么在警局
Yeah. Now my dad's either at the station
要么就待在家里翻看旧卷宗
or holed up at home with old dusty case files.
慢着 是布兰登·詹姆斯的卷宗吗
Wait. The Brandon James case files?
都在你家吗
Those are at your house?
我感觉你好像想来我家
I'm sensing you might wanna come over
选一幕戏
and pick out a scene later.
也许会选老剧里的片段
Maybe pick something from old TV.
比如《X档案》
"X-Files"...
布兰登·詹姆斯差点杀死我爸
Look, Brandon James almost killed my dad.
不知怎么 我妈也牵扯进去了
Somehow my mom was involved.
我想要找到答案
I need answers.
我帮你
I'm game.
那我什么时候去
When should I come over?
我拿给你可能更好
Actually, it might be better if I bring them to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你想演《驱魔人》吗
You wanna do "The Exorcist"?
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表