剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
泰勒·奥尼尔是主要嫌疑人
Tyler O'Neill is my main person of interest.
泰勒才不是深藏不露的杀人狂魔呢
Tyler's not some closet slasher-psycho.
你 很美
you are beautiful.
你和妮娜偷♥拍♥了我跟瑞秋
You and Nina filmed me and Rachel.
上传
她把视频传得网上到处都是
She posted it all over the web.
现在 她死了
And now she's dead.
-你是处♥男♥吗 -好多女生...
- Are you a virgin? - So many girl...
布鲁克 会出事的
Brooke, this cannot end well.
我想你
I miss you.
那就长点胆 来找我
Then grow a pair and come get me.
小艾 你去哪儿
Em, where you going?
你和妮娜搞在一起了
You slept with Nina.
等等
Wait.
以及和妮娜在网络上的任何联♥系♥
And any cyber-connection to Nina,
因为根本不存在 对吗
'cause it doesn't exist. Correct?
当然了
Absolutely.
-喂 -你好 我是GPP报♥警♥系统的安保人员
- Hello? - Hi, this is GPP security.
窗户锁好了吗
You get that window locked up tight?
等等
Wait...
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我想让你看到真♥相♥ 艾玛
To show you the truth, Emma.
你信任的所有人都在对你说谎
Everyone you trust is lying to you.
你那不知廉耻的妈妈
Your whore of a mother.
黛茜
一切都因她而起 艾玛
It all started with her, Emma.
但将在你这里告终
But it's gonna end with you.
小心 天哪 布莱特 谢天谢地
Look out! Oh, oh, Brett, thank God!
怎么回事啊
Oh, what is happening?
那个怪物发疯了
That freak went crazy.
我觉得他就在附近
I think he's close.
你把他怎么了
What did you do to him?
他活该
What he deserved.
达拉
Dara?
天哪 天哪
Oh, God! Oh, my God!
别过来 你个疯子
You stay the hell away from me, psycho!
不 不
No, no, no, no.
求你 不要
Please, don't!
1994年万圣节那晚
Halloween night, 1994 was a bitch
达拉·埃尔登和布莱特·基纳可不好过
for Dara Aldean and Brett Kenner,
第一和第二号♥被害人
victims one and two.
当然 没人知道
Of course, no one knows exactly
他们具体的遗言是什么
what their last words were.
或许只有布兰登·詹姆斯知道吧
Except maybe Brandon James.
那么 诺亚·福斯特
So, Noah Foster,
你觉得布兰登·詹姆斯那晚是突然爆发了吗
do you think that Brandon James just snapped that night?
没人会突然爆发
Nobody just snaps.
炸♥弹♥不是引线点燃那一刻才成为炸♥弹♥
I mean, a bomb doesn't become a bomb when the wick is lit.
那么如果动图里戴面具的人是泰勒·奥尼尔
So if Tyler O'Neill is behind the mask in the GIF,
这是在致敬吗
is this an homage?
依我看来
In my humble opinion,
会戴上面具
nobody puts on a mask
又如此杀人的凶手 绝不会一次罢休
and commits a murder like that just once.
真正的问题是 下一个会是谁
The real question is, who's next?
惊声尖叫
第一季 第三集
那么正式确定 这可能又是一桩凶杀案了
So we are officially dealing with another possible murder.
我忙了一晚 完成尸检报告
I was up all night finishing the autopsy.
绳索伤痕 椎骨错位 喉头粉碎
The ligature marks, dislocated vertebrae, crushed larynx...
在8英尺高的
You don't see this kind of trauma
吊扇上上吊 不会伤成这样
hanging yourself from an eight-foot-high ceiling fan.
那么是有人把尸体
So someone staged her body
摆成了自杀的样子
to look like a suicide.
为什么要这么做
Why would they do that?
我不知道
Wish I knew.
瑞秋的守灵是今天
Rachel's wake's today.
给她家人一天时间哀悼
Let her family have a day to mourn.
明天 我们正式展开凶杀调查
Tomorrow, I'll open a murder investigation.
母亲最可怕的噩梦
A mother's worst nightmare.
还有包裹被放在你家门口吗
Any more packages arrive at your door?
上次那颗心脏之后就没了
Not since the heart.
那事还一直在我脑海里萦绕呢
Which I can't stop thinking about.
我还在找你前夫
I'm still trying to locate your ex.
你告诉艾玛了吗
Have you told Emma?
还没 或许我该说
No, maybe I should.
我想保护她 她现在的烦心事够多了
I'm trying to protect her. She's dealing with enough.
而且这会让她
And it'll bring up questions
问起我往事 而我无法回答
about my past that I just can't answer.
未知号♥码 早啊 美女 跟妈妈谈心了没
对不起 但是我叫你长点胆的时候
I'm sorry, but cyber-sex is not what I had in mind
可不是指网络性♥爱♥
when I told you to grow a pair.
天哪 你真要我命了
God, you are killing me right now.
是你自己作死
You're killing yourself.
你本来可以来这个五星级的套间找我
You could be here with me, in this five-star suite
而不是在网上考验我们的关系
instead of testing our tantric limits online.
网络界限 布鲁克 这样更安全
Cyber-boundaries, Brooke. Safer that way.
你为什么会去酒店
Why are you in a hotel?
我妈妈的保留房♥间
It's my mother's standing room.
她去精神修行时
I come here for spa weekends
我就周末来做水疗
when she's on one of her spiritual retreats.
最近她老做那个
Which, lately, is always.
听上去很复杂
Sounds complicated.
你的游戏好无聊
Your game is boring.
我的要好玩多了
Mine is much more exciting.
说说吧
I'm listening.
你的教室里藏了一张我的
There is a very, very naughty picture of me
很淘气的照片
hidden somewhere in your classroom.
你还是趁被别人找到之前先找出来吧
You might wanna find it before someone else does.
狩猎愉快 布兰森老师
Happy hunting, Mr. Branson.
等等 布鲁克 别
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, Brooke, no.
该死
Son of a bitch!
瑞秋
Oh, Rachel.
-奥德丽 -别别
- Audrey! Hey, hey! - No, don't.
-过来 -你松手
- Here... - Get off me!
-你是想... -不是 我...
- Were you just trying to... - No. I was...
只是想看看有没有可能这么自杀
I was just testing to see if it's even possible.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
艾玛 这是瑞秋的守灵
Emma, this is Rachel's wake.
瑞秋不是自杀的
Rachel didn't kill herself.
什么
What?
我妈妈在尸检时有所发现
My mom found something in the autopsy.
治安官将展开凶杀调查
The sheriff's opening a murder investigation.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道瑞秋不会自杀的
I knew Rachel wouldn't kill herself.
但谁会想杀她呢
But who would want to kill her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的很抱歉 我得走了
I'm really sorry, I've gotta go.
我只是想亲自告诉你
I wanted you to hear it from me.
真的吗
Seriously?
艾玛 你刚刚摆弄了头发
Emma, you just did your hair twirl thing.
怎么回事
What's going on?
威尔
Will!
威尔 我们麻烦大了 伙计
Will! We got a serious-ass problem, dude.
那笔钱没了 我觉得是泰勒拿走了
The money is gone! I think Tyler took it.
不是他
No, he didn't.
是我
I took it.
什么 过分啊 伙计 拿去哪了
What? Red card, dude. Took it where?
你该觉得感激 我赶在泰勒之前
Oh, you should be thanking me that I got to the cash
拿走了钱
before Tyler could.
那也不由你来决定 我们是搭档啊
Not your decision. We're partners.
你还保证过会关闭我们的小作坊呢 搭档
Well, you promised to shut down our little operation, partner.
我知道你根本没有
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表