剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
你不能把杀人狂电影当电视剧来拍
You can't do a slasher movie as a TV series.
恐怖电影的精彩发生在电光火石之间
Slasher movies burn bright and fast.
妮娜 你在家吗
Nina, are you home?
找到第一具尸体以后
By the time the first body's found,
屠♥杀♥开始只是时间的问题
it's only a matter of time before the bloodbath commences.
我们正在寻找帕特森小姐的前男友
We're looking for miss Patterson's ex-boyfriend,
泰勒·奥尼尔
Tyler O'Neill.
也许布兰登·詹姆斯回来了
Maybe Brandon James is back.
布兰登·詹姆斯是谁
Who's Brandon James?
20年前他杀了一群学生
He killed a bunch of students 20 years ago.
你不能把它看成一个恐怖故事
You need to forget it's a horror story,
你要注意 性感火爆的老师
You have to care if the smokin' hot lit teacher
未免对他的女学生太感兴趣了
seems a little too interested in his female students.
我觉得 自己好丑陋
I feel...ugly.
你 很美
You are beautiful.
你要注意 那个聪明漂亮的女孩
You have to care if the smart, pretty girl
是否会原谅那个傻帽体育生
forgives the dumb jock.
你和妮娜搞在一起了
You slept with Nina.
你为他们加油 你爱他们
You root for them. You love them.
所以当他们被残忍♥地杀害了
So when they are brutally murdered...
你会伤心
It hurts.
每个人都有秘密
Everyone has secrets.
每个人都说谎
Everyone tells lies,
每个人都是目标
and Everyone is fair game.
直到所有人被杀光
Untill there is no one left.
该视频由于内容不当已被撤下
奥德丽啃脸大♥法♥
瑞秋 我今天找到你一张照片 笑尿
匿名
自杀去吧
死拉拉!
就像荡♥妇♥三明治没夹肉
反正也没有男人会碰她 恶心
奥德丽·詹森
来电
你安全到家了吗
Did you get home okay?
嗯 你还好吗
Yeah, how are you doing?
你的声音怪怪的
Uh, your voice sounds kind of weird.
肯定是信♥号♥♥不好
Must be a bad connection.
现在呢
How about now?
还是怪怪的 不过没事
Not really, but it's okay.
我一晚上都在想你
I've been thinking about you all night.
电视不好看吧
Must be a crap TV night.
你为什么要那样 贬低自己
Why do you do that? Put yourself down?
不是我一个人
It's not just me.
-你上过网吗 -别理他们
- Have you been online? - Ignore them.
你上的可不是全是贱♥人♥的天主教学校
Yeah, you don't go to a bitch-infested Catholic School.
我们学校也不缺贱♥人♥ 相信我
There's a bitch infestation at my school too, trust me.
要人陪陪吗
So, do you want some company?
不用 已经很晚了
No. It's late.
如果我已经到了呢
What if I'm already here?
什么声音
What was that?
奥德丽 这可不好玩
Audrey, that's not funny.
我妈妈很快就要回家了
My mom is gonna be home soon.
好吧 如果这是出柜的笑话
Okay, if this is a coming out of the closet joke,
可不能这么吓人
it needs to be significantly less creepy.
打开看看吧
Go ahead. Take a look.
好吧 被你骗到了
Okay. You got me.
你在哪呢
Where are you?
奥德丽 你吓到我了
Audrey, you're scaring me.
就是逗你玩
Just playing.
出来 到我们坐的地方来
Come out to our spot.
夜色很美
It's a beautiful night.
奥德丽
Audrey?
奥德丽 你不在外面啊
Audrey, you're not out here.
罗密欧 你真像样
Romeo, you are certifiable.
没办法
What can I say?
你让我发疯
You make me crazy.
奥德丽 你在哪
Audrey, where are you?
惊声尖叫
第一季 第二集
AQR网络电台
For AQR Web Radio,
欢迎收听《罪案解剖》
welcome to Autopsy of a Crime.
想你哦 妮娜
我是佩帕·肖
This is Piper Shaw
正在播报妮娜·帕特森被杀一案的调查
podcasting the murder investigation of Nina Patterson,
案情一天天展开
day-by-day as it unfolds.
距她残忍♥被杀已经过去四天
So, it's been four days since this brutal slaying
而本地治安官克拉克·哈德森
and local Sheriff Clark Hudson
依然在寻找妮娜前男友 泰勒·奥尼尔
is still looking for Nina's ex-boyfriend, Tyler O'Neill,
并将其视为嫌疑人
as a person of interest.
由于小镇血腥的历史
With this town's blood-soaked history,
莱克伍德本地变♥态♥杀人狂 布兰登·詹姆斯
echoes of Lakewood's homegrown psycho, Brandon James,
成了街头巷议
are everywhere.
走在街上 可以听到本地人担心地猜测
Walking the streets, you can hear terrified locals wondering,
会不会是他回来了
could he be back?
艾玛
Emma!
你怎么都不回短♥信♥
You could answer one of my texts.
我知道你收得到
I know you're getting them.
显示"已读"了
They say, "read."
莱利
Hi, Riley.
你听什么呢
What're you listening to?
那个罪案播客
Uh, that true crime podcast.
正在报道妮娜的死
They're covering Nina's murder.
AOC吗 我都听上瘾了
AOC? I'm addicted.
他们的听众可多了
They have, like, a crazy huge following.
那女的居然来这里报道我们的妮娜了
I can't believe that chick's here talking about our Nina.
妮娜一向喜欢做关注焦点
Oh, Nina, always loved to be the center of attention.
是啊 看来对威尔也是
Yeah, apparently, even with Will.
艾玛 等等 对不起
Emma, wait. Look, I'm sorry.
我不该在派对上
I should not have dropped
就那么抖出威尔的事
Will's indiscretion like that at the party.
不 你得知的时候就该告诉我了
No, you should've told me when you found out.
我知道 对不起
I know, I know, I'm sorry.
你也知道如果惹了妮娜她会怎么样
It's, just... You know how Nina could be if you crossed her.
她会恐吓威胁你的
I mean, she'd terrorize you.
真的 我很怕她
Seriously, I was scared of her.
小艾 我真的很抱歉
Em, I'm really sorry.
好吧
Okay.
我还在生你的气 不过给你个机会
I'm still pissed, but you're on probation.
我乐意为你做社区服务
Hey, I would do community service for you.
我甚至愿意为你穿难看的橘色连体衣
I would even wear an ugly orange jumpsuit for you.
我很感动
Well, I'm touched.
谢天谢地 我可以取消干预会了
Thank God, I can call off the intervention.
你们最近接到过奇怪的电♥话♥吗
Hey, have you guys gotten any weird phone calls lately?
嗯 兜售印度迷情药
Yeah, selling generic sex pills from India.
不必了
No, thank you.
不是 神神秘秘的那种吓人电♥话♥
No, like creepy, mysterious weird.
我说不好 有个人打来
I don't know. This guy called
说什么我们在网上
and said something about how we pretend to
在图片分享网和脸书上 假装有完美的生活
have perfect lives online, on Instagram and Facebook.
如果他觉得我们还在上脸书一定是老古董了
Well, he must be ancient if he thinks we're still on Facebook.
大概是杰克在犯浑
It's probably just Jake being a douche.
或许吧
Maybe.
嗯 有可能
Yeah, maybe.
那么
So,
布兰登·詹姆斯
Brandon James.
你真觉得痴迷连环杀手
I mean, you really think it's healthy to have an obsession
是件好事吗
with a serial killer?
布兰登其实是被定性为杀人狂
Brandon's actually classified as a mass murderer.
他是一晚上杀了那些人
You know, he killed them all the same night.
你联♥系♥过跟当晚事件有关的人吗
You ever contacted anyone related to the events of that evening?
94年万圣节那晚
Halloween '94.
我7年级的时候
When I was in seventh grade,
做了一项先天后天的报告
I was doing this report on nature versus nurture,
布兰登似乎是最佳主题人物
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表