剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
惊声尖叫
第一季 第十集
谨以此纪念
韦斯·克雷文
[电影《惊声尖叫》系列导演]
感谢你的尖叫
你好 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
布兰登·詹姆斯
搜寻树林
放弃搜寻
推定死亡
这儿有个变♥态♥通过网络摄像头看我脱衣服
We have a pervert watching me undress on my webcam.
你妈妈和布兰登·詹姆斯生了个孩子
Your mom had a baby with Brandon James?
布兰森老师才是凶手啊
Mr. Branson has to be the killer.
我送她回去
I drove her home.
然后她就被谋杀了
And then she was murdered.
我给她看了他的照片 凯西指出了基兰
And I showed her his picture, Cassie pointed out Kieran.
他是唯一会想她死的人
He is the only person who would've wanted her gone.
妈妈 怎么回事
Mom? What's going on?
赛斯·布兰森逃跑了
Seth Branson escaped.
现场死了一名警官
There's an officer dead on the scene.
天哪
Oh, my god.
他们认为犯罪现场是布置好的
They think the crime scene looks staged.
-待在这里 -妈妈 我要跟你一起去
- Stay here, okay? - Mom, I'm coming with you.
不行 待在这里
No. You stay here, okay?
这里有这么多警官 你更安全
You're safer here with all these deputies.
艾玛 你妈妈没事吧
Emma, is your mom okay?
不 她绝对有事
No, she's definitely not okay.
布兰森老师为什么要这么做
Why would Mr. Branson do this?
或许让警方都忙着跑去救治安官
Maybe to get the police distracted looking for the sheriff
而不是去找他
instead of looking for him.
我要去警局看能打探到什么
I'm gonna go to the station and see what I can find out.
小心 别相信任何人
Be careful. And don't trust anyone.
艾玛·杜瓦来电
这里是基兰 请留言
You've reached Kieran, leave a message.
基兰 我不知道你是不是知道
Kieran, uh, look, I don't know if you know,
布兰森逃跑了
but Branson escaped, and
你♥爸♥爸有麻烦了
your dad's in trouble.
我不知道该相信什么
Look, I don't know what to believe.
求你给我回电
Just please call me back, okay?
诺亚
Noah...
我刚听说布兰森
I just heard that Branson's...
嗯 我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
我偶尔讨厌自己说对的时刻
One of those rare moments where I hate being right.
我们得找到治安官
We have to find the sheriff.
我觉得这我能帮上忙
I think I can help with that.
黑了大屏幕的人
Whoever hacked the big screen
在通过我的视听系统发送即时信♥号♥♥
is sending a live signal through my av system.
-你能追踪吗 -在努力呢
- Can you trace it? - I'm working on it.
-你有布鲁克的消息吗 -没有
- Hey, have you heard from Brooke? - No.
我联♥系♥不上奥德丽
'cause I can't reach Audrey.
她们可能还不知道发生了什么
They may not even know what's going on.
糟糕
Oh, no.
我真正的朋友都哪去了
Where the hell are my actual friends?
她不接
She's not answering.
接电♥话♥ 布
布兰森逃跑了
治安官被绑 小心
我们稍后就到
你不来
这派对无聊透了
你离开舞会告诉我
人呢 艾玛
她怎么不回短♥信♥
Why isn't she answering her texts?
你和基兰
不是躲去哪亲热了吧
开玩笑
你生我气了吗
真的 你最好在赶来了
未知号♥码电者
喂
Hello?
艾玛 在舞会玩得开心吗
Hello, Emma. Enjoying the dance?
放了他
Let him go, okay?
这是你和我的事
This is about you and me.
我不这么想
Oh, I don't think so.
今晚是大结局 艾玛
Tonight's the big finale, Emma.
得让人人都看到这场恐怖秀
Gotta make sure everybody's watching the horror show.
大家想看血 我就满足他们
People wanna see blood, and I'm gonna give it to 'em.
我会找到他的
I'm gonna find him.
然后我会找到你 你个死变♥态♥
And then I'm gonna find you, you sick son of a bitch.
那看看你都学会了什么 艾玛
Then let's see what you've learned, Emma.
你能及时拼凑一切线索找到他吗
Can you put all the pieces together in time to save him?
还是黛茜会像布兰登那样被伤透心
Or will Daisy's heart be broken the way she broke Brandon's?
看你了
It's up to you.
但我可以保证你一件事
But I can promise you one thing,
一定会让人撕心裂肺的
it's gonna be gut-wrenching.
凶手打来电♥话♥ 说今晚是大结局
The killer called. He said that tonight's the big finale.
当然 一场不该办的舞会
Of course he did. A big ill-advised Halloween dance.
我们得找到治安官
We have to find the sheriff.
我努力了 但我好使的工具都在店里
I'm trying, but all my serious gear is back at the shop.
那我们走吧 快走
Okay, well, let's go. Now.
嗯
Yeah.
抱歉 不能离场
Sorry, guys, nobody leaves.
我们得马上去警局
We need to go to the station now
否则治安官会死的
or the sheriff is going to die.
劝你听她的
I'd listen to her.
把他放下来吧
You can take him down.
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
艾玛 我叫你留在舞会了
Emma, I told you to stay at the dance.
妈妈 凶手打给我了
Mom, the killer just called.
他说要我赶快拼凑线索
He said unless I put the pieces together fast
否则他就伤透黛茜的心
he's gonna break Daisy's heart.
天哪
Oh, my god.
他要杀克拉克
He's gonna kill Clark.
除非我们找到他想要的
No, not if we can find what he wants.
你说警官的死亡现场像是布置过
You said that the deputy's body looks staged, right?
他带走威尔时 在他背后刻下了线索
When he took Will, he carved a clue onto his back.
等等 让我看看他
Wait. I need to see him.
他嘴里有东西
There's something in his mouth.
天哪 那是什么
Oh, my god. What is that?
天哪
Oh, god.
是布兰登给我做的
Brandon made it for me.
他以前会在我家屋后的树上给我留下礼物
He used to leave me gifts in the tree behind my house.
妈妈
Mom...
或许克拉克在那儿呢
What if that's where Clark is?
天哪
Ugh, god!
布鲁克 你真该看到你自己的表情
Oh, man, Brooke, you should've seen your face.
你就...
You were like...
天哪 简直太逗了
god! It was priceless.
格雷森 你个混♥蛋♥
Grayson, you are such a tool.
你哪弄来的
Where did you get that?
手工艺品网上一个变♥态♥小妞
Uh, some sick chick on Etsy.
因为万圣节她还坐地起价 不过太值了
She jacked up the price for Halloween, but it was so worth it!
现在归我了 所以...
Well, now it's mine, so...
奥德丽
Audrey?
没想到在这遇到你啊
Did not expect to see you here.
彼此彼此
That makes two of us.
面具不错
Nice mask.
等会有大计划吗
Big plans later?
这主意挺诱人
It's tempting.
有个神经病戴着这种面具屠戮我们的朋友
I mean, some psycho wears this to kill our friends,
大家却把这当笑话
and people treat it like it's a joke.
因为大家通常都不是什么好东西
That's because people generally suck.
我知道 即使是我喜欢的人
I know. Even the ones I like.
艾玛放我鸽子 杰克偷♥窥♥我
Emma bailed on me, Jake spied on me
还有其他人 他们离开了 所以...
and everyone else, well, they're gone, so...
看起来你正式成为派对上我最喜欢的人了
Looks like you're officially my favorite person at this party.
看起来今天马多克斯家过得不大顺啊
So not exactly a banner day in the Maddox household.
是啊
Nope.
所以什么风把你吹到我凄惨的派对上来了
So, uh, what brings you to my pity party?
我发现艾玛可能
I found something that looks like
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表