剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
在和我们的敌人上♥床♥
Emma might be sleeping with the enemy,
她不肯听
but she didn't want to hear it.
我也不想看到他们一起
And I didn't want to see it.
不
No.
基兰不可能是凶手 他那么帅
Kieran can't be the killer. He's too pretty.
不过我想泰德·邦迪[连坏杀手]也算证明
Although I guess Ted Bundy kinda proved
长得帅不代表不是疯子
that hotness doesn't cancel out crazy.
没错
True.
我只是不想看到她受伤
I just don't wanna see her get hurt.
我知道
I know.
你只是在担心她 这是朋友该做的事
You're just looking out for her. It's what friends do.
至少 是应该做的
Or, at least, they should do.
我现在倒是喜欢你身上
You know, I kind of like this whole real human thing
表现出来的人性了
you got going right now.
你在和我调情吗
Are you flirting with me?
想得美
Oh, you wish.
看看我们 一下就成好姐妹了
Hey, look at us bonding.
妹子优先于渣男嘛
Chicks before dicks.
咱们还是别发疯了
Oh, let's not get crazy.
我去
Oh, snap.
正好赶上欣赏性感百合动作片
Just in time for the hot girl-on-girl action.
说渣男渣男到...
Speaking of dicks...
杰克 我记得我没有邀请你参加派对吧
Jake, I don't remember inviting you to the party.
得了吧 布鲁克
Oh, come on, Brooke.
无杰克 不派对
I think the Jake is the party.
大家支持我吗
Can I get an "Amen"?
支持
Amen!
妈妈
Mom!
-天哪 -这边
- Oh, my God. - Over here!
克拉克
Okay. Clark.
克拉克 我是麦琪
Clark, it's Maggie.
解开他 听得到我说话吗
Untie him! Can you hear me?
没事了 我们来了 我们来救你了
It's okay. We're here. We got you.
没事了
It's okay. Okay?
对不起我错过了舞会
Sorry I missed the dance.
别担心
Don't you worry.
你以后还会带我去参加很多舞会的
You're gonna be taking me to a lot of dances, okay?
-给我 -麦琪
- Give me those. - Maggie.
坚持住 亲爱的 坚持住
Okay, hold on, honey. Hold on.
-麦琪 -没事的 有我呢
- Maggie... - It's all right. I got you.
麦琪 有点不对劲
Maggie, something's not right.
-麦琪 -没事的 没事的
- Maggie... - It's okay. It's okay.
天哪
Oh, my God!
天哪 不 不 不
Oh, my God! No, no, no!
不不不 救命啊
No, no... Get help!
醒一醒 醒一醒
Stay with me! Stay with me!
天哪 求你醒一醒
Oh, god, please stay with me.
不...
No...
妈妈 我很抱歉
Mom, I'm so sorry.
是我的错
I did this.
我应该更谨慎地检查一下他
I should've checked him more carefully.
也许可以稳住他的情况
Maybe I could've stabilized him.
妈妈 急救人员说怎样你都救不回他了
Mom, the EMT said that there was nothing that you could've done.
那个混♥蛋♥让他剩一口气
The bastard just kept him alive
就为了让他看着我们试图救他
so he could watch me try to save him.
我知道
I know.
然后他让我杀了他
And then he had me kill him.
我知道 就像威尔一样
I know. Just like Will.
妈妈 我们不能让他赢
Mom, we can't let him win.
对 不能让他赢
No, we can't.
你得告诉基兰
you need to tell Kieran.
不能让他看到电视报道后才知道这件事
He can't find out about this on the news.
好 我会找到他
Okay. I'll find him.
我也会找到做出这种事的变♥态♥
And then I'll find the psycho who did this.
不 你不能去
No, you won't.
我们可以搬走他的尸体了
We're ready to move him.
好的
Okay.
我要跟克拉克一起去
I'm gonna go with Clark.
我要让一名警官带你回警局
I'm gonna have a deputy take you to the station.
你在那里等他
You wait right over there for him.
我到时候会去找你
Hey, I'll see you there.
好的
Okay.
艾玛
Emma.
佩帕 我现在不想说话
Piper, I can't talk right now.
不 我不想逼你说话
No, I don't want you to.
你目睹了这些事...
I mean, after what you just saw...
有什么需要我帮助的尽管说
anything you need, I wanna help.
我要跟我妈妈回警局
I have to go to the station with my mom.
我联♥系♥不上布鲁克
I can't reach Brooke.
一位警官去了派对 但没有任何消息
A deputy went to her party, but I haven't heard anything.
我去看看 好吧 不要担心
I'll go check, okay? You don't worry.
谢谢 小心
Thank you. Be careful.
你也是
You, too.
他先是偷♥窥♥我 然后又跟她一起出现
First he spies on me, then he shows up with her.
饥不择食的男人啊
Men are pigs.
没错
True.
她蠢得像个木头似的
She's literally dumb as toast.
布鲁克 很明显他对她没感觉
Brooke, it's obvious he has nothing for her
只是故意气你
except the rise it gets out of you.
好吧 这种事我也擅长得很
Yeah, well, I've been known to make things rise myself.
沙滩裤
Hey, board shorts!
你愿意和我共饮
How would you like to share
波尔多半个世纪以来
one of the finest wines out of Bordeaux
产出的最极品红酒吗
in the last half-century?
当然
Yeah, sure.
快去平复一下
Go do some push-ups.
演得好
Well played.
多谢
Thank you.
帮我个忙
Do me a solid?
别让哪些人没洗就进屋去
Do not let the unwashed masses into this house.
遵命 长官
Aye, aye, Captain.
等一下 我马上回来
Hold that thought. I'll be right back.
慢着
Hey. Hold up.
-你打算去哪 -我要去厕所
- Where do you think you're going? - I gotta hit the head.
你全身都是水 去池边小屋解决
You're soaking wet. Hit the head in the pool house.
管的宽 贱♥人♥
Whatever, bitch.
我们得待在这里协助调查
We have to stay here to help with the search, okay?
妈 我能为你做点什么吗
Mom, is there anything I can do for you?
不 我很好
No... I'm okay.
我要去清理一下
I'm gonna, um, go get cleaned up.
马上回来
I'll be back.
诺亚·福斯特 来电
-诺亚 -我差不多把信♥号♥♥分离出来了
- Noah? - Well, I've almost isolated the signal.
我明白为什么相互联♥系♥不上了
And I figured out why we can't reach people.
那个恶意软件不仅侵入了摄像头
The malware doesn't just access webcams.
而且还切断了来电铃♥声♥和提醒
It turns off ringers and notifications.
所以他们甚至不知道我们在找他们
So they don't even know that we've been trying to contact them.
天啊 他把我们和其他人都隔绝了
Oh, my god. He's cutting us off from everyone.
差不多
Yeah, pretty much.
好了 定位出来了
Oh, yes. I got it!
他在文雀路1221号♥
It's 1221 Sparrow Drive?
那是布鲁克家
That's Brooke's house.
慢着 奥德丽和杰克就在那
Wait, Audrey and Jake are there, and I...
我刚叫佩帕去那看看他们
I just sent Piper over there to check on them.
告诉警♥察♥我们知道他在哪了
Tell the cops we've got him.
敢联♥系♥警♥察♥
我就让他们
变成新闻头条
艾玛
Emma?
艾玛 听得到吗
Emma, do you hear me?
诺亚 快来警♥察♥局接我
Noah, pick me up at the sheriff's station right now.
简直疯了
This is insane.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表