剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
don't you think he would've tried to stop him?
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我是说 或许杰克确实阻止过他
I mean, maybe Jake did try to stop him,
只不过穿着一件黑色雨衣
wearing a black raincoat
戴着布兰登·詹姆斯的面具
and a Brandon James mask.
你是说杰克是凶手
Are you saying that Jake is the killer?
我只是觉得 装蠢是个非常好的伪装
I'm just saying, playing the fool is a pretty great cover.
而且他很踊跃和我们一起身入险境
and he was pretty eager to tromp into danger
只有我们几个知道他做过什么
with the only people who know about what he did.
还背了一包刀具
And pack a whole lot of knives.
拜托 布鲁克 我跟你开玩笑呢
Come on, Brooke, I was yanking your chain.
你就像个山顶洞人
You're like a caveman.
又笨又粗鲁 还没什么家教
Dumb, crass, barely housebroken.
不是所有人都是赛斯·布兰森那样的都市型男
We can't all be metrosexual like Seth Branson.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
拜托 跟不具名大哥哥谈恋爱
Please, the affair with the un-named college guy?
这也太明显了吧
Hashtag not subtle.
管他呢 都结束了
Whatever. It's over.
我建议一下哦
Just a word of advice,
如果你想让女性看上你
if you want women to like you,
就别再搞兄弟会那一套
drop the whole frat-boy thing.
真实一点
Just be real.
说完了吗
Are you done?
说完了
Yes.
很好
Good.
因为我尿急了
'cause nature calls.
我们都看遍了
We looked everywhere.
或许威尔不在这里
Maybe Will's not here.
他肯定在这里 这是游戏的一部分
He's gotta be here. It's part of the game.
我遗漏了什么东西
I'm missing something.
那个变♥态♥的原话是什么
What exactly did your psycho say?
他说 这是捉迷藏
That it was hide and seek.
但你会往保龄球馆藏什么呢
But what do you hide in a bowling alley?
-除了威尔以外 -显然的
- Besides Will, obviously. - Obviously.
重中之重 比如
Uh, the guts, you know, like the,
控制着一切的地方
the place where you make it all work.
那我们找找
Let's find out.
慢着
Oh, wait.
-帮把手啊 -好
- Help me! ?- Yeah, okay.
杰克 快点 提裤子甩甩
Jake, hurry up. Shake it off.
艾玛 诺亚
Emma? Noah?
威尔
Will!
威尔
Will!
快把他放下来啊
Hey! Cut him down!
好好好
Uh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay.
快点啊
Hurry!
没事的
It's okay.
好了好了好了
Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay.
好了好了
Okay. Okay. Okay.
看起来不太好啊
Oh, no, this is bad. This is bad.
情况不妙啊
This is not good.
威尔
Will!
威尔 醒醒
Will, wake up.
杀手在这里
The killer is here.
杰克还在外面
And Jake is still out there.
天啊 威尔
Oh, god. Will!
威尔 快醒醒啊
Will! Come on. Come on, wake up!
快醒醒啊
Come on!
醒醒 醒醒啊
Come on, come on!
-奥德丽 -诺亚 我搞定了
- Audrey? - ?Noah. Hey, I'm done.
我现在超级需要补充点咖♥啡♥因♥
And in serious need of caffeine.
-奥德丽 能听见我说话吗 -醒醒
- Audrey, hey, hey, hey, do you hear me? - Come on!
我现在和艾玛在一起
Uh, I'm with Emma right now.
我们在十字路口那边的保龄球馆
We're at a bowling alley past the cross roads.
诺亚
Noah?
诺亚 我听不见你说话
Noah, I can't hear you.
-我们找到了威尔 -什么
- We found Will but... - What?
-他昏迷了 还血流不止 -诺亚
- He's unconscious and bleeding. - Noah, I...
别这样啊 别这样啊
No. No, no, no, no, no! Come on! Come on!
威尔
Will.
求你醒醒
Please!
你不能就这样死了啊
This can't be how you die!
天啊
Oh, my god!
把他扶起来 快扶起来
Yeah, get him up, get him up.
没事的
It's okay.
-奥德丽 -杜夫人好
- Audrey? - ?Hey, Mrs. D.
你来这里干什么 艾玛在哪儿
What are you doing here? Where's Emma?
-她不在这儿吗 -她不是和你在一起吗
- She's not here? - Wait, she's supposed to be with you.
-基兰去接她了啊 -怎么了
- Kieran went to pick her up. - What's going on?
我真不知道
I honestly don't know.
艾玛刚刚给我打电♥话♥
Uh, Emma was trying to reach me
我给诺亚打电♥话♥ 他好像吓坏了
and I called Noah but he sounded totally freaked.
可是信♥号♥♥不好 电♥话♥断了
The connection was bad and the call dropped,
但我好像听见他说什么威尔在流血
but I think he said something about Will bleeding.
-他们在哪儿 -保龄球馆
- Where are they? - At the bowling alley.
十字路口那边
Out past the crossroads.
我去请求支援 没事的 别担心
I'll call in for back up. It's okay, don't worry.
帮我接通纽瑟姆警官
Get me Deputy Newsome.
真对不起 情况确实很糟
I'm so sorry. This is bad.
天啊
?Oh, god.
好多血
That's a lot of blood.
你得缝针 但我们只能先拿这个凑合了
You need stitches, but this is gonna have to do.
你先忙着
Um, while you're doing that,
我去守门
I'm just gonna go guard the door.
我跟你一起去
Um, I'm gonna go with you.
等等 佩帕 她怎么样了
Wait. Piper. What happened to piper?
她没事 她说你救了她的命
She's okay, she's okay. She said that you saved her life.
对不起 我也不想这样的
I'm sorry. I didn't want this.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我在做刀棍啊
I'm making a knife stick.
刀棍
Knife stick?
肉搏战的存活率随距离的增大
You know, 'cause the odds of surviving a hand-to-hand attack
而以指数形式增大
increase exponentially with distance, so...
给我吧
Here, just...
我都不想知道你为啥比我更会弄这个
I don't wanna know why you're better at this than me.
你知道这不过就是支矛吧
You know it's just a spear, right?
我不明白 他为什么不直接杀死我
I don't understand. Why didn't he just kill me?
因为他知道我会来找你
Because he knew that I would come and find you.
小艾 你不该来的
No, Em, you shouldn't have.
我不可能装作你没有伤害我 你伤我很深
Look, I can't pretend that you didn't hurt me, because you did,
但这一切都是因为我 不怪你
but this is happening because of me. Not you.
-怎么了 -我的背
- What's wrong? ?- My back.
让我看看
Let me see.
小艾 怎么了
Em, what is it?
他在你背上刻了字 又是他的游戏
He carved something. Some more games.
杰克还在外面
Jake is still out there.
我们怎么知道他不是那家伙的同伙
How do we know he's not partnering up with this guy?
那我们怎么知道你不是同伙
How do we know you're not, okay?
是你把我们带过来的
You're the one who brought us here.
等等啊 是你们来找我的
Okay, hold on. You guys came to me.
我本来可以蜷在沙发上打游戏
I could be curled up on a comfy gaming couch right now
现在却被困在了这个保龄球馆里
instead of holed up in this horrible bowling alley of doom.
布兰登·詹姆斯
布兰登·詹姆斯曾经在这里工作
Brandon James worked here?
这是我爸的录像带 "创伤后应激障碍项目"
It's a tape of my dad. "PTSD Project."
播 放 我
黛茜 黛茜
Daisy, Daisy
回答我吧
Give me your answer, do
恐怖的音乐来了 我就知道还缺了点什么
Cue creepy murder music. I knew I was missing something.
我爱你 已经爱得发狂
I'm half crazy all for the love of you
各位 你们可能会觉得我有病 不过我去去就回
Guys, this is gonna sound ridiculous, but I'll be right back.
-你在逗我们吗 -说真的 小艾
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表