剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
You had me.
顺便说一声 要是被我发现布兰森伤害你
And FYI, if I ever caught Branson hurting you,
他就死定了
he would be dead.
妈妈
Hey, mom.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
嗯...
So...
我已经安排了赛斯·布兰森的DNA测试
I've ordered a DNA panel on Seth Branson...
还有我的亲子鉴定
and a maternity test for me.
但结果得过几天才会出来
But the results will take a few days.
我知道你肯定很难受
I know how hard that must be.
我希望能早点结束
I want it to be over.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈 我要跟布兰森谈谈
Mom, I need to talk to Branson.
不 我们不能干扰克拉克的工作
No, we need to let Clark do his job.
我等不了了
I can't wait.
他正在收集证据 筛查目击证人...
He's gathering evidence, deposing witnesses...
我就是目击证人
I am a witness.
如果是他做了这些事来伤害我们
if he did these things to hurt us...
那他看到我的时候应该会有反应
then he's gonna have a reaction when he sees me.
我要看着他的眼睛
I need to look in his eyes.
我要弄清楚
I need to know.
你好 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
你好 布兰森老师
Hi, Mr. Branson.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
你知道我来这干什么
You know what I'm doing here.
我不知道
No, I don't.
他们连布鲁克有事没事都不告诉我
They won't even tell me if Brooke's okay.
她没事
She's fine.
我知道他们说了很多可怕的事...
I know they're saying a lot of terrible things...
但我没有杀威尔
But I did not kill Will.
我都不知道那把刀在哪...
I don't even know where that knife...
不好意思 但是我的律师...我...
I'm sorry, but my lawyer... I...
我不能谈这个
I can't talk about it.
布兰森老师
Mr. Branson...
不管你到底叫什么
Whatever your name is...
我的朋友死了
Okay, my friends are dead,
我的家人被人盯上了 你知道原因
my family has been targeted, and you know why.
其实我不知道 艾玛
Actually, I don't, Emma.
怎么回事
What is this?
你们觉得我会突然间
What, do you guys think I'm gonna have some sort of,
崩溃之类的
like, breakdown
然后向我的学生坦白一切吗
and confess everything to one of my students?
他不会上钩的
He's not going for it.
给他们点时间
Give them a minute.
为什么要让他这么利用你
Why are you letting him use you like this?
这是我要求的
I asked to do this.
真的吗
Oh, really?
我只能被迫当观众了
Well, I'm a captive audience.
你显然想对我说些什么
Clearly, you have something you want to say to me.
你查清楚自己身份的真♥相♥了吗
Did you find out the truth about who you are?
所以你才来莱克伍德吗
Is that why you came to Lakewood?
你是说我为什么要改名吗
You mean why I changed my name?
是啊 这算是一部分
Yeah, that's part of it.
我不能聊我的过去 艾玛
I can't talk about my past, Emma.
那我妈妈呢
What about my mother?
她怎么了
What about her?
她...
She's...
挺不错的
nice.
你看上去很像她
You look a lot like her.
你说过在我这里结束
You said that this ends with me.
所以结束了吗
So, is it over?
我根本不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
但既然我被关在了这里...
But considering that I'm stuck in here...
我想你很快就能找到答案的
I guess you'll find out soon enough.
天哪
Oh, my god.
布兰森 你...
Branson? Is your...
天哪
Oh, my god!
你能别这么喋喋不休 先帮帮我吗
Hey, can you just stop saying that and help me?
一时间信息量太大...小艾
It's a lot to take in, Em, and...
无意冒犯
no offense,
但是你之前可是在学校里看到过威尔的鬼魂呢
but you were just kind of seeing Will's ghost around school.
这不是我的幻觉
Okay, this is not a delusion.
我们能回到你那穿羊毛衫
Could we just go back to the part where your mom,
开SUV的老妈和布兰登·詹姆斯
who wears cardigans and drives an SUV...
生了个孩子的话题上来吗
had a baby with Brandon James?
我们知道了
We got it.
我想不通的是
The thing that I could never figure out was
为什么凶手锁定了我家
why this killer was focusing on my family.
但...如果布兰森老师和我有血缘关系
But... I mean, if Mr. Branson is my family,
那这一切都说得通了
then all of this makes sense.
你坐在他对面时发生了什么
Well, what happened when you sat across from him?
你可得一字不漏地告诉我
I want the fava-bean- by-fava-bean recap.
他表现得挺冷静的
Well, he played it pretty cool.
所以我才要确认一下
That's why I need to know for sure.
布兰登的儿子...
Brandon's son...
布兰森[音同"布兰登的儿子
Bran-son.
他故意起这个名字
He picked that name.
这简直是重新诠释了"大隐隐于市"
That redefines "Hiding in plain sight."
但是布兰森和瑞秋之间还是没有任何关联
There's still no connection between Branson and Rachel.
也许只不过是我们现在还没找到
Maybe we just haven't found it yet.
那些新闻记者提到死者的时候
The news reports don't even mention her name
连她的名字都没提
when they talk about the victims.
他们好像忘了她的自杀是别人伪造的
It's like they forgot that her suicide was staged.
奥德丽 我知道你想找出真♥相♥
Look, Audrey, I know you want the truth.
那我们就去查出来
So let's find it.
让我们百分百确认他有罪
Let's just prove it beyond a doubt.
"双性恋加处♥男♥"出动
Bi-curious and the Virgin are on it.
罪犯们将为之颤抖
And the crime world trembled.
佩帕 你好
Piper, hey!
-我们... -刚要走
- We... - Were just leaving.
没错
Right, yes.
声明一下 我绝对不是...
And, you know, just for the record, totally not...
-别说了 别说了... -处♥男♥ 好吧
- Stop talking. Stop talking... - A virgin. Okay.
加油哦
Go get 'em.
佩帕
Piper.
今天可是大日子 你肯定松了一口气吧
So, it's a big day. You must be relieved.
凶手已经被捕 生活可以回归正常了
The killer's behind bars, life can go back to normal.
意义重大啊
It's huge.
那为什么你听起来很失望呢
Then why do you sound so disappointed?
我追查过一条线索
A lead I was following up on didn't
没有得到想要的结果
pan out the way I hoped it would.
什么线索 那是什么
What was the lead? What was it?
是一个人
"It" was a "who."
凯西·詹姆斯 布兰登·詹姆斯的妈妈
Cassie James, Brandon James' mom.
你找到她了
You found her?
她改了名
She changed her name,
但我通过社保号♥码查到了她
but I traced her through her social security number.
她就住在市区外
She's living right outside of warren.
你跟她谈过吗
Did you talk to her?
她说话挺乱的 有点语无伦次
Well, she rambled, mostly. She's a little incoherent.
我本来想做个采访
I was just hoping for an interview
把以前和现在的凶杀案联♥系♥在一起
that would tie the past and the present murders together.
但可能性不大 还是眼见为实 你明白吧
But it was a long shot. I had to see for myself, you know?
是啊 我明白
Yeah, I know.
我想我们可以相互帮助
I think we might be able to help each other out.
詹姆斯太太
Mrs. James...
艾玛想问您几个关于布兰登的问题 可以吗
Emma would like to ask you about Brandon. Is that okay?
你就是想讲个怪物的故事
You're just gonna tell a monster story.
他们就想听那个
That's all they wanna hear.
不 我不是记者
No, no. I'm not a reporter.
我母亲是您的老邻居
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表