剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
惊声尖叫
第一季 第六集
《惊声尖叫》前情提要
Previously on Scream...
我和瑞秋父母聊过
I talked to Rachel's parents
他们说奥德丽把瑞秋吓得不轻
and they said that Audrey intimidated Rachel.
她会让她做一些
And that she could get her to do things
平时不会做的事
that she wouldn't normally do.
我们会找到真♥相♥的 我保证
We're gonna figure this out, I promise.
你觉得凶手还在逍遥法外
You think the killer is still out there.
"制♥作♥面具的地方隐藏着真♥相♥"
"The truth lies where the mask was made."
布兰登·詹姆斯戴的其实是术后矫正面具
The mask Brandon James wore was actually a surgical mask.
治安官 这位是洛琳·布洛克警探
Sheriff, this is Detective Lorraine Brock.
-怎么 我被炒了吗 -只是暂时离职
- Am I being fired? - Just a temporary leave of absence.
我们明天行动
We're on for tomorrow.
该收钱了
Time to get paid.
那是干嘛 不该有人受伤的
What the hell was that? No one was supposed to get hurt.
冒风险的人是我
I'm the one who took all the risk!
发布 取消
你该谢我才对
You should be thanking me!
我不会再帮你了
I am done trying to help you!
-到底怎么回事 -你妈妈不在修行会所
- What is going on? - Your mother's not at the ashram.
-那她在哪儿 -我把她送进疗养院了
- Where is she? - I checked her into rehab.
威尔有一个
Will had a video...
你♥爸♥爸干不该干的事的视频
of your dad doing things he should not have been doing.
这是我妈妈离开后第二天
That's the day after my mom left.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的人生不是游戏
My life is not a game.
就是个游戏
Yes, it is.
而当我说游戏结束时 你就输了
And when I say it's over, you lose.
他不会赢的
He's not gonna win.
我们那个了
So, that happened.
你能接受吗
You okay with that?
非常能接受
I'm more than okay with that.
你去哪
Where are you going?
还没天亮呢
It's not even dawn yet.
带我去布兰登家
Take me to Brandon's house.
我想现在就面对我的恐惧
I wanna face my fears right now.
屋主出♥售♥
你还想进去吗
You still sure about this?
的确不像之前那么想了 但是
The idea's losing its appeal, but...
来都来了
we're here, so...
新鲜雏菊[黛茜]
A fresh daisy?
他来过
He's been here.
没事的 继续走吧
It's okay, just keep going.
有我呢
I got your back.
天哪
Oh, my God.
莱克伍德大屠♥杀♥ 五名青少年被杀
一切就从这个开始
This is where it all started.
基兰
Kieran?
基兰
Kieran?
未知号♥码来电
喂 艾玛
Hello, Emma.
你做了什么
What did you do?
你不知道吗
Don't you know?
别伤害他
Please don't hurt him.
可爱天真的艾玛啊
Oh, sweet, naive Emma.
他甚至让你相信来这里是你的主意
He even made you think it was your idea to come here.
以你结束
It ends with you.
对不起
Oh. I'm sorry.
艾玛
Emma.
你起得好早
You're up early.
早啊 治安官
Good morning, Sheriff.
艾玛
Emma, uh...
我就是来送...案卷的
I was just dropping off some... those files. I was just...
我这就走
I'm leaving.
-回见 -再见
- See you later. - Bye.
再见
See ya.
那个
Uh, so, um...
你睡得好吗
Did you get some sleep?
嗯
Uh, yeah.
一定比你好
More than you, I'm betting.
妈 没事的
Mom, it's fine.
是我叫你争取幸福的 记得吗
I was the one who told you to go for it, remember?
嗯
Yeah.
你开心我就开心
Hey, I'm happy that you're happy.
谢谢
Thanks.
开心的感觉真好
Happy feels good.
佩帕 是吧
Uh, it's Piper, right?
威尔·贝尔蒙
Will Belmont.
你是想碰见艾玛吗
Are you hoping to run into Emma?
这么明显啊
It's that obvious, huh?
我亲眼目睹了
I witnessed firsthand
她发现那段小视频的情景
that Dangerous Liaisons video landing on your girl.
要从这个恢复过来绝不会容易的
And that's gonna be a tough one to come back from.
但不无可能是吗
But, not impossible?
好人的麻烦就是
See, the problem with being a nice guy
一旦做错事 更让人难以原谅
is that screw-ups look so much worse on you
因为你是个好人
because you're decent.
妮娜是个贱♥人♥
Li, Nias a bitch.
没人指望她做好事
Nobody expected anything better from her.
我听说她
And I hear that she
怂恿你做了
talked you into doing some things that were kind of
不怎么让你舒服的事
out of your comfort zone.
她是挺会操纵人
She had a way.
或许我们可以互帮互助
Maybe we can help each other.
我需要进一步了解妮娜
I need to know more about Nina.
你该来做客我的播客
You should come on my podcast,
跟我讲讲妮娜做的事
tell me all the stuff that Nina was doing
并承认你做的事
and own your part.
承担责任
Take responsibility.
人人都喜欢浪子回头的故事
Everybody loves a redemption story.
他绝对有所隐瞒
He is definitely hiding something.
我查了一下赛斯·布兰森老师
I did some digging into "Mr. Seth Branson."
-知道我发现了什么吗 -他不存在吗
- You know what I found? - He doesn't exist?
不是 得了 这都2015了
No. Come on. Uh, it's 2015.
我找到了四个人 但都不是我们的布兰森老师
I found four guys, none of whom are our Mr. Branson.
这怎么有问题了
That's damning, how?
这位布兰森老师搬来莱克伍德之前不存在
This Mr. Branson didn't exist until he moved to Lakewood.
如果不是有秘密 是不会改名换姓的
You don't change your name unless you've got a secret.
比如黑入青少年的网络摄像头 寻找受害人
Like trolling teens through their webcams to find a victim.
就是啊
Exactly.
警方为找可疑的嫌犯都找疯了
Cops turn themselves inside out searching for logical suspects,
但这可能就是个外表普通的心理变♥态♥
but we could just be looking at your garden-variety psychopath.
布兰森是杀人魔曼森吗
Branson as Manson?
-我不信 -好吧
- I don't buy it. - Yeah, well...
BTK[捆绑折磨杀害]杀手的受害者也不以为然
Neither did the victims of the BTK Killer
直到他拿出一把剔骨刀
till they were staring down the business end of a boning knife.
他不是你最喜欢的老师吗
I thought he was your favorite teacher.
是啊
He is.
所以才更有可能
Which is why the possibility is so alarming.
或许他是被另一个心理变♥态♥妮娜操纵了
Maybe he was being manipulated by another psychopath. Nina.
妮娜发现了他的秘密
Nina discovered his secret
以此勒索他安插恶意软件
and blackmailed him into planting the malware.
那么被她黑的人都可能有动机了
Then anyone she trolled could have motive.
她上过的人
The guys she slept with...
她没上的人
The guys she didn't.
嫉妒她的女生
The girls who envied her,
以及鄙视她的女生
and the ones who despised her.
好长的名单啊
That's a long-ass list.
基本上人人都有嫌疑了
So, pretty much everybody's a suspect.
包括我们
Including us.
等等 你在名单什么位置上
Wait, where are you on that list?
我在列名单啊
Duh. I'm making the list.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表