剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I know who you are.
你好啊 马多克斯先生
Hello, Mr. Maddox.
你好 威尔
Hello, Will.
你要的钱我没带来
I don't have your money.
那不是我的钱
It's not my money.
那我们来这干什么
Then why are we here?
你付的所有钱都在这里了
This is all the money you've paid so far,
还有那个录像的最后一个副本
and the last existing copy of the video.
我怎么知道你说的是真的
How do I know that for sure?
我向你保证
I give you my word.
我现在也没什么别的东西了
I don't have much else right now,
但我说话算话
but I have that.
你看了吗
Did you watch it?
-没有 -给我
- No. - Give it to me.
去年 我♥干♥了很多让我后悔的事情
I've done a lot of things I'm sorry for in the past year.
我真心不想因为做了正确的事而丧命
I really don't wanna die for doing the right thing.
不准向任何人提起这件事
Not a word of this to anyone.
记好了 这里可有个杀人犯正逍遥法外
Remember, there's a killer on the loose.
你都听到了吗
Did you hear all that?
虽然是意料之外的故事
It's not the story I came for,
但这真是个超值章节啊
but it's a hell of a bonus chapter.
你知道他刚刚威胁你
You realize he just threatened
要把你变成第5个被害人吧
to make you victim number five, right?
谁
Hello?
谁在那里
Who's there?
我们该走了
We should go.
确实
Definitely.
-这边 -好
- There. - Okay.
门锁住了
It's locked.
我们找别的出路
We'll find another way out.
佩帕
Piper!
佩帕 救我
Piper! Help!
不 不要
No... No, no...
不 不
No, no!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表