剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
也许我不知道谁是球探更好
Maybe it's better if I don't know which one is him.
跟艾玛怎么样 奏效了吗
How'd it go with Emma? Did it work?
她来了
She's here.
这个最重要
That's all that matters.
我去弄点甘草糖来
I'm gonna go get some licorice whips.
马上回来
Be right back.
-现在吗 -你们这些小鬼以为你们是谁 给我
-Really? -Who the hell do you kids think you are? Give me that.
给我
Give it to me!
你确定要去拍比赛的精彩片段吗
Hey, you sure you're up for filming game highlights?
我很乐意去拍
'Cause I'm happy to do it.
我得分散一下注意力
I need the distraction.
莱利还没有回我的短♥信♥
So, Riley still hasn't texted me back.
做了观星程序 我显得更呆了 是不是
I went full geek, with the stargazing app, right?
老天 真希望能有个呆子分界线
Gosh, I wish there was, like, a line on a gauge somewhere.
来足球场见我:x
有戏了
Game on!
或者 我是说
Or, you know, I mean,
我完全可以不去 帮你鼓鼓气
I can totally stay and keep your batteries charged.
去吧 我能行
Go. I can do this.
还有需要你鼓气的地方呢
You have other batteries to charge.
你简直棒呆了
You are the definition of da bomb.
别干坏事哦
Hmm. Make good choices.
好好玩
Have fun.
晚上好 雷克队的粉丝们
Good evening, Lancer fans.
欢迎
Welcome.
对莱克伍德来说 这是伤感的一周
It has been an emotional week for Lakewood
骑兵队
因为我们失去了两个年轻可爱的生命
with the loss of two lovely young souls in our community,
妮娜·帕特森和瑞秋·莫里
Nina Patterson and Rachel Murray.
一起默哀一下
Let's have a moment of silence.
莱利
Riley!
我来了
Uh, I'm here.
莱利
Riley!
莱利
Riley!
-让你的眼睛适应一下 -天啊
- Just let your eyes adjust. - Oh, jeez!
你这样像个忍♥者
You're like a ninja!
这是种族主义说法
That's racist.
啥 不
What? Oh, no.
-我不是这个意思 -得了你
- I didn't mean like... - Come on!
来呀
Come on!
最近还好吗 布老师
How's it shaking, Mr. B?
很好 谢谢 布鲁克
Good, thanks, Brooke.
请给我一份小包爆米花
Can I get a small popcorn?
你这样对我们一点帮助都没有
You know, you're not making this any easier.
中断补课的可不是我
I'm not the one who discontinued our study sessions.
我们什么时候能谈谈
When can we talk?
语言艺术课
Language Arts.
第三节
Third period.
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
我想你
I miss you.
那就长点胆 来找我
Then grow a pair and come get me.
主队 VS 客队 第一回合
你朋友很棒
Your boy's pretty good.
你给他机会辩解了吗
You ever let him plead his case?
是啊 我差点用大木条把他的头抡下来
Yeah. Right after I almost took his head off with a two-by-four.
我
I was, uh.
我那时正要关店 我以为有个人要...
I was closing up at work and I'm pretty sure someone was...
我不知道 有人想吓我或怎样的
I don't know, trying to scare me or something.
然后他就出现了
And then he showed up?
斗牛犬队失球
Turnover by the Bulldogs.
-骑兵队持球 -怎么了
- Possession Lancers. - What?
这太典型了
It's classic.
吓唬你 然后再救你
Messes with your head and then rescues you.
不会的
No way.
他有没有求你做什么事
Did he ask you for one little favor?
能牵动你心弦的事
Something that tugged at your heartstrings?
我就知道
I thought so.
浪漫 总要硬挤进各种题材中去
Romance is always shoe-horned into genre fare.
说真的
I mean, seriously,
身后有终结者追赶 莎拉·康娜和
why would Sarah Connor and Kyle Reese sleep together
凯利·李斯怎么还有空滚床单呢
if they have the Terminator chasing after them?
那是《终结者》的新篇吗
Is that the new Terminator movie
有《权力的游戏》里的小龙妞客串
with the dragon chick from Game of Thrones?
不不 那是老版的终结者
No, no, it's the original!
那差不多是 我最爱的电影
It's only, like, my favorite movie.
也许什么时候我们可以一起看
Maybe we can watch it sometime.
当然 或者我可以借给你我的蓝♥光♥盘
Sure or, you know, I can loan you my Blu-ray.
《行尸走肉》呢
Oh, what about The Walking Dead?
他们没有强调浪漫
They're not rushing the romance.
他们用了五季
They've spent five seasons
让达里尔和卡罗尔相爱
letting Daryl and Carol fall in love.
没错 因为我们看这部僵尸剧都是为了
Right. Because we're all watching the zombie show
看乡巴佬和家庭主妇会不会滚床单
to see if the hick and the housewife will sleep together.
我就是因为这个看的
That's why I watch it.
我是一个喜欢血腥里带点浪漫的女孩
A girl loves a little romance with her gore.
这个真好喝
Um, these are really good.
有点草本味
It's kind of herby.
这是紫苏黄瓜马蒂尼
It's a basil cucumber martini.
只摇了摇
Always shaken.
没有搅动过
Never stirred.
诺亚
Noah,
你是处♥男♥吗
are you a virgin?
什么
What?
不不 我是标准的豪放男
No, no, I'm like a regular man-slut.
好多女生...
Just like so many girl...
比赛还剩10秒钟
Ten seconds remain in the game.
威尔·贝尔蒙 3分
Will Belmont, for three!
最后得分 47比46
Final score, 47-46.
莱克伍德骑兵队获胜
It's your Lakewood Lancers with the victory!
谢谢你过来
Hey, thanks for being here.
大家都来了
Yeah, everyone's here.
比赛打得很精彩
You played a good game.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跟那家伙是怎么回事
So what's up with that guy, huh?
你喜欢他吗
Do you like him?
威尔 我不想吵架
Will, I don't wanna have a fight.
很好
Good.
我也不想
'Cause me neither.
我想念你的吻
I miss that.
晚安 威尔
Good night, Will.
布鲁克 起来 我们走
Brooke, come on, let's go.
我 我很喜欢你给瑞秋做的视频
I, uh, I liked the film you made for Rachel.
谢谢
Thanks.
只是一些剪辑
It was just some clips.
拍得很美
It was really beautiful.
听我说 我...
Look, I...
我知道瑞秋心理有些问题
I know that Rachel had some issues.
怎么 你是说那些刀伤
What, the cutting?
让我猜猜 你要告诉我她自杀
Let me guess, you're gonna tell me that she killed herself
-是因为她抑郁了 -不 不是的
- because she was depressed. - No, no!
这是我造成的
I did this, okay?
不论视频是造成她崩溃的
Whether the video was a tiny part of it
一小部分原因或是全部原因
or the thing that pushed her over the edge,
所有责任我都承担
I am taking full responsibility.
你完全有理由讨厌我
You have every reason to hate me.
厨房♥门
Kitchen door.
厨房♥门
Kitchen door.
警报 厨房♥门
厨房♥门
Kitchen door.
警报已解除
-喂 -你好 我是GPP报♥警♥系统的安保人员
- Hello? - Hi, this is GPP security.
我们收到了你家的警报
We got an alarm notice at your house.
能告诉我你的名字和和密♥码♥吗
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表