剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I call triple-A.
不行 他们没法及时赶过来
No, they would, they would never get to you in time.
你在干什么
Whoa, what are you doing?
我们在帮你克服恐惧
Ah, ah. We're conquering your fears.
你怎么会有枪
Why do you have a gun?
我爸爸是警♥察♥
My dad's a cop.
来 集中注意力
Come on, focus.
瞄准第一只罐子
Aim at that first can.
放松
Relax.
你这种语气可没法让我放松
You're not making that very easy.
握紧枪 会有后坐力的
Just keep it steady, it's gonna kick.
扣下扳机
Squeeze the trigger.
你开枪给我看看
Show me.
虽然我很愿意
You know, as much as I would
当你的全职保镖
love to be your full-time personal bodyguard,
但你总有落单的时候
sometimes you're gonna be alone.
想要吗
You want it?
我
I...
我
I...
不行 这...
I can't. It's...
不行
I can't.
和你气场不合啊
Not your tempo.
我明白
I get it.
不过 这是个很好的建议
It was a really nice offer, though.
他不会赢的
He's not gonna win.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
你自己说的
You said it yourself.
我们还活着
We're alive.
我们还想活下去
And we want to keep being alive.
如果他现在正看着我们呢
What if he's watching us right now?
如果真是这样呢
Well, what if he is?
如果他正在树丛里 看着我们呢
What if he's in the trees, watching us right now?
也许他已经
Maybe he's already crept
溜到我车后 准备等会袭击我们
in the back of my truck to ambush us later.
我只知道 现在
All I know is right now,
我抱着你
I'm holding you.
而他没有
And he's not.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表