剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
迈克·文森
玛格丽特·安德森
妈妈
Mom?
凯文·杜瓦
爸爸
Dad?
面具诞生之处隐藏着真♥相♥
工作时喝酒 你以前可不这样
Drinking on the job is a new thing for you.
反正他们炒不了我
They can't fire me.
只有我知道怎么重置路由器
I'm the only one who knows how to reset the router.
至少慢点喝
At least take it slow.
-诺亚 -艾玛
- Noah? - ?Emma.
欢迎到我的噩梦里来
Uh, welcome to my nightmare.
怎么了
What's up?
有人给我寄了这个
I got this in the mail.
我觉得杀手在给我发诡异的信息
I think the killer is sending me some weird message.
一本年鉴 不怎么诡异
A yearbook? That's not so weird.
我天 曼森家族相册
Oh, Holy Manson family album!
抱歉
?Sorry.
只是 这些都是布兰登的受害者
Just... These were Brandon's victims.
他剪去了他们的照片
He stole their faces.
还在画花了我爸爸的照片
And then he scratched out my dad's.
他是唯一的生还者
The only survivor.
我想 泰勒有可能提前寄出这个
I guess Tyler could have sent this,
对于一个一直利用社交媒体
But it seems a little analog
还克隆手♥机♥的凶手 这也太老派了吧
for a killer who's been using social media and cell cloning.
别忘了他是在带我回顾过去啊
Well, I mean he is taking me to the past.
这就是他留的信息吗
Is this the message?
没错 "面具诞生之处隐藏着真♥相♥"
Yeah. "The truth lies where the mask was made."
布兰登·詹姆斯戴的面具
You know, the mask Brandon James wore
其实是术后矫正面具
was actually a surgical mask.
-有人说没面具托着他脸就散架了 -诺亚
- Some say it was all that held his face together... - Noah.
好吧 只是...
Okay, okay. Um, just...
其实是避免术后缝线部位感染的
It was to protect his sutures from infection, post-op.
-那是谁制♥作♥的呢 -我不知道
- So who made it? - ?I don't know.
布兰登的手术是在莱克伍德综合医院做的
Brandon's surgeries were done at Lakewood General,
就在公路收费站外边 大约六七年前
out on the turnpike, but it closed down,
就已经倒闭了
like, six or seven years ago.
我们大家一起去那里吧
Please tell me we're going there!
不 我们哪儿也不去
No. We're, we're not going anywhere.
但这是绝佳的线索
But it's a great lead!
我知道你想为莱利做点事
Look, I know that you want to do something for Riley,
我也想 但是...
and I do, too. But, uh...
这可能是个陷阱
This could be a trap.
好吧 行啊
Uh, yeah, fine. Okay.
要不把这个交给治安官
Why don't you take it to the Sheriff?
做个守法好公民
Yeah, go be law-abiding and whatever.
我得到游戏中释放悲伤了
I've got some grief-gaming to do.
我待会儿联♥系♥你
I'll catch you later.
艾玛
Emma?
小艾 你是打算一个人去医院吗
Em, you're going to that hospital alone, aren't you?
我一直在想你今天早上说的话
I... I just keep thinking about what you said this morning.
如果这背后真是泰勒策划的
About what a relief it would be if it actually was Tyler
大家都会松口气
who was behind all of this.
但如果是他把这本年鉴寄给我
And, I mean, if he sent me that yearbook,
现在他已经死了 这就不是陷阱
and he's dead, then this isn't a trap.
因为他没法打埋伏
He's not there to ambush me.
而你会得到想要的答案
And you'd have your answer.
没错
Yeah.
但万一不是他干的...
But also, if it wasn't him...
那我们一起去
Then we go together.
充分准备
Prepared.
好啊
Okay.
不错
Cool.
-该带上诺亚吗 -算了吧
- Should we take Noah? - Oh, god, no.
他会像个小娃娃到了迪士尼乐园
He'd be like a four-year-old at Disneyland.
我们还得给他栓根绳
We'd have to put a leash on him.
有道理
Fair point.
他可以看精彩剪辑
He can watch the highlight reel.
出发吧
Let's go.
-怎么了 -市检察官的电♥话♥
- What's that about? - That was the city attorney.
莱利·马拉的家人想提交一份民事诉讼
Riley Marra's family wants to file a civil case
起诉莱克伍德 说我是出事的源头
against Lakewood, naming me the lead screw-up.
当然这不是官方原话
Not the official term.
我认识莱利的父母
?Look, I know Riley's parents.
我找个合适的时机 和他们谈谈
When the time is right, I'll try talking to them.
今天瑞秋·莫里的案子也找上来了
Rachel Murray's name came up today, too.
我推迟了调查
I delayed the investigation
给她家人一天时间来哀悼
to give her family a day to mourn,
但现在看来好像我在遮掩什么
But now it looks like I'm covering something up.
这没道理 你没做错任何事
That's ridiculous. You did nothing wrong.
我支持你
I'll back you up.
要是你的支持足够我度过难关就好了
Yeah. Well, let's hope that's good enough.
小乖乖 你还好吧
Hey, kitten. You okay?
我的朋友们遇害了 大家都讨厌我
My friends are dead and everyone hates me.
除此之外 一切都好
Other than that, perfect.
你跟妈妈通过话吗
Hey, did you talk to mom?
我一直打她手♥机♥ 但都转到语♥音♥邮箱去了
I keep trying her cell and it just goes straight to voicemail.
隐修处应该不能用手♥机♥吧
Well, I don't think the ashram allows phones.
她知不知道这儿的事情
Does she even know what's going on here?
布鲁克 你妈妈已经把逃避术练得登峰造极了
Brooke, your mom has perfected the art of avoidance.
而我正相反 必须应对媒体
I, on the other hand, have to handle the press,
伤心的父母
the grieving parents,
以及一帮只会坏事的蠢货
and a departmental screw-up of Darwin Award proportions.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道你想她 我也是
I know you miss her. So do I.
但 你可以说给我听
But, um, you can talk to me.
说说吧 为什么说大家都讨厌你
Now, what do you mean everybody hates you?
你那么可爱
You're adorable.
算了吧
Forget it.
出什么紧急状况了
Yo! What's the 9-1-1?
我被杜克大学录取了
I got into Duke.
很棒啊 恭喜你 兄弟
Hell, yeah! Huge congrats, bro.
谢了 朋友
Thanks, man.
但没有奖学金
Um, but no scholarship.
所以我每年得交6万3
So, I'm gonna be paying 63 grand.
在我看来跟6千3百万差不多
Which may as well be 63 million.
你跟你♥爸♥说了吗
Did you tell your dad?
还没呢
Not yet.
他才不会同意学生贷款
He'll never co-sign for student loans,
所以没戏了
So that's it.
我永远也没法离开这里
I'm never getting out of here.
如果你想要一笔横财交学费
You know, if you need fast cash for tuition,
还有别的法子
there is another option.
我们可以完成妮娜和泰勒没做完的事
We can finish what Nina and Tyler started.
勒索吗
Blackmail?
我们好不容易脱身了你又想陷进去
We're finally in the clear and you want to dive back in?
我们还是清白的啊
We are still in the clear.
那家伙根本不知道我们是谁
This guy has no idea who we are.
我们都没有那段视频
We don't even have the video.
视频在妮娜的笔记本电脑里
It's on Nina's laptop.
或许另外有拷贝呢
There may be another copy.
我就知道你没删除所有东西
I knew you didn't delete everything.
这是个机会
We have an opportunity.
如果这家伙拒绝 我们就算了
Look, if the guy balks, then we walk.
没造成伤害 就不算犯罪嘛
No harm, no foul.
但万一他给了钱
But if he pays,
杜克大学在向你招手
hello, Duke.
住院处
你什么打算
Okay. So, what do you think?
有点犹豫了
Uh, second thoughts are setting in.
这家伙在警♥察♥局杀了莱利
Look, this guy killed Riley at the police station
在妮娜家里杀了她 而且我知道
and Nina at her house, and I know for a fact
那天晚上他就在我家外面
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表