剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我俩本来很开心的
We were having this amazing time,
可我就那么抛下了他
and I just bailed.
杰克说得对 我是太过分了
Jake's right, it was harsh.
我真的很喜欢他 艾玛
I just really like him, Emma.
我觉得他会再给你一次机会的
I have a feeling that he'll probably give you a second chance.
泰勒耍了他们
Tyler set them up.
他根本没出现
He didn't show.
可他说他会来的啊
But he said he'd be there.
布鲁克去哪儿了
Where's Brooke?
她到底在哪儿
Where the hell is she?
你想明白了 真好
Glad you finally came to your senses.
布兰森老师
Mr. Branson?
我来了哦
Hello...
莱利那边有什么进展吗
I wonder if Riley's had any luck?
布鲁克家我们也去过了
We've checked Brooke's house.
我可以继续开车找她 但她会去哪里呢
I can keep driving, but is there anywhere else she might be?
我不知道
I don't know.
我去问问治安官那边
Let me check in with the sheriff.
我去问问大家 看有没有人见过布鲁克
I'm gonna put the word out. See if anyone's seen Brooke.
求你别伤害我朋友
不 我和艾玛在一起 我们在找布鲁克
No, I'm with Emma. We're trying to find Brooke.
是你说受够我了
现在你得做出选择
不
No.
她不在马多克斯家
No, she's not at the Maddox house.
什么
Wh-what?
选好女孩还是坏女孩呢
你那边什么情况
What do you have?
你不能逼我这么做
你不选 那就我来选了
好
All right.
不知道 我们继续找吧
I don't know. I guess we can keep driving.
对 我就是得知道再去哪里找她
Yeah, I just got to figure out where else to look.
-喂 -莱利
- Hello? - Riley!
你还好吗 你在哪里
Are you okay? Where are you?
我在警局 你找到布鲁克了吗
The station. Did you find Brooke?
别离开 我马上来
Stay put. I'm coming.
别伤害布鲁克
听你的
我们回警局吧
We should get back to the station.
莱利 为什么你让警♥察♥过去了
我没办法
来警局吧 我相信你
我也相信你 出来 到后面见我
泰勒
Tyler?
泰勒
Tyler?
我来了 你在哪儿
就在这里
救命
Help!
谁来救救我
Someone help me!
救命
Help!
救救我
Help me!
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help me!
诺亚
Noah!
莱利 莱利 我的天
Riley! Riley, oh, my God!
你在哪里 发生什么事了
Uh, where are you? What's happening?
他刺伤了我
He stabbed me.
打911
Please call 911.
谁伤了你 你在哪里
Who stabbed you? Where are you?
在房♥顶上 泰勒
On the roof. Tyler.
他走了
He's gone.
莱利 你在哪里
Hey, Riley, where are you?
看看周围 告诉我你能看到什么
Just look around. Just tell me what you can see!
我能看到我们的星星
I can see our stars.
不 莱利 别这样
No! Riley, hey, no.
跟我说话 好吗 求你了
Hey, you have to stay with me, okay? Please.
别睡过去
Please!
莱利 莱利
Riley? Riley?
你这简直是扫兴扫到了新高度
Okay. This gives new meaning to anticlimactic.
未接来电 艾玛·杜瓦
尽快回电 艾玛·杜瓦
布鲁克你在哪 艾玛·杜瓦
你去哪了 给我回电♥话♥
艾玛·杜瓦
是布鲁克 谢天谢地
Brooke! Thank God!
她没事 你在哪里
She's okay. Where are you?
在我自找的噩梦中
In a nightmare of my own making.
说认真的 你可能有危险
Okay, seriously, it might not be safe.
相信我 我安全得很
Trust me, it's too safe.
莱利不见了
Riley's gone.
-我得挂了 -艾玛
- I gotta go. - Emma?
一名警官看到一辆疑似泰勒的车离开了警局
A deputy saw a car that looked like Tyler's leave the station.
他们正在追踪
They're going after it now.
都别说话
Everybody stop!
不
No!
艾玛 等等
Emma, wait!
嫌犯 泰勒·奥尼尔
Suspect Tyler O'Neill.
金凯德大桥施工处报告一起车辆撞毁事故
Vehicle reported crashed through construction on Kincaid Bridge.
莱利
Riley!
莱利
Riley!
莱利
Riley!
不
No.
我不想选的
I didn't mean to choose.
《惊声尖叫》 下集预告
Next time on Scream...
我不明白 谁会杀她呢
I don't understand. Who would kill her?
-我得查出原因 -我也是
- I need to know. - So do I.
这是泰勒·奥尼尔吗
Is this Tyler O'Neill?
我们找不到他的头
We can't seem to find his head.
隐瞒警方 真是淘气呢
Withholding from the police, naughty, naughty.
你为什么不直接来警局呢
Why didn't you come straight here?
因为我上次过来
Because the last time I came here
也没出什么好事
it didn't really end that well.
你觉得凶手还在逍遥法外
You think the killer is still out there.
还有个办法
There is another option.
我们能够了结妮娜和泰勒惹出的事
We can finish what Nina and Tyler started.
凶手在给我发奇怪的信息
The killer's sending me some weird message.
一本年鉴
A yearbook?
制♥作♥面具的地方隐藏着真♥相♥
The truth lies where the mask was made.
我天 曼森家族的相册
Oh, holy Manson Family album.
这是绝佳的线索
It's a great lead.
这可能是陷阱
It could be a trap.
那我们一起去
Then we go together.
巢穴是杀手扭曲心理的延伸
A lair is an extension of the killer's psychosis.
《惊魂记》中的地窖
The root cellar in Psycho,
《七♥宗♥罪♥》中凯文·史派西的公♥寓♥
Kevin Spacey's apartment in Se7en,
汉尼拔·莱克特的厨房♥
Hannibal Lecter's kitchen.
所有虚构的连环杀手都有自己的巢穴
I mean every fictional killer has one.
不
No!
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表