剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
来自布兰登·詹姆斯的新信息
那我就找别人玩
记得提醒我给布兰森老师送个松饼篮
Uh, remind me to send Mr. Branson a muffin basket,
因为你真是最棒的演戏搭档
because you are the best scene partner ever.
你有没有...
Uh, do you have a...
-你懂的 -你知道吗
- You know? - You know,
别人都说要是你还没成熟到说出"避孕套"这个词
uh, they say if you're not mature enough to say condom,
那你就还没成熟到可以爱爱
you're not mature enough for sex.
那你带了吗
So do you?
怎么回事
Ah. Uh, what, what was that?
放心 只是我的手♥机♥
Relax, it's just my phone.
好吧
Okay. Um...
天哪
Oh, my God.
泰勒 救命
泰勒
Tyler?
我和诺亚正要那个 你懂的
And just before Noah and I were about to, you know,
泰勒终于回我了
Tyler finally texted back.
他需要我们的帮助
He wants our help.
你就那样吊着那小兄弟吗
And you just left the little dude hanging?
-好过分呢 -杰克 讲正事
- Harsh. - Jake, bigger issues.
等等 你有回他吗
Wait, did you text him back?
是啊 他说不是他干的
Yes. He said he didn't do it,
但他担心没人相信他
but he's afraid that no one's going to believe him.
我不相信他
I don't believe him.
我要他去自首
I told him to turn himself in.
等等 他也给你发了吗
Wait, he texted you, too?
和莱利同时收到的
Same time as Riley.
也许是连环杀手的悔恨让他备受煎熬
Probably suffering from psycho killer's remorse.
伙计们 我觉得这不是泰勒
Guys, I don't think this is Tyler.
是他的号♥码
It was from his number.
但不是他
It's not him.
有人一直打电♥话♥骚扰我
Someone has been calling and harassing me.
昨晚在巷子里就是因为这个吗
Is that what was going on in the alley the other night?
他在戏弄我
He's playing games with me.
记得他假装我给你发信息吧
He sent you that text pretending to be me?
我敢肯定 他又故技重施了
Well, I'm pretty sure he's doing the same thing again.
为什么会有变♥态♥假装泰勒骗我们
Why would some weirdo pretend to be Tyler on us?
很难解释 但我保证 不能相信他
It's hard to explain. But I promise, you cannot trust him.
小艾 我不知道是谁在戏弄你
Em, I have no idea who's screwing with you,
但我了解泰勒
but I know Tyler.
他很害怕 我们该听听他怎么说
He's afraid and we need to hear him out.
莱利 我们该去报♥警♥
Riley, we need to go to the police.
好让他像布兰登·詹姆斯一样被射杀吗
So he can get shot like Brandon James?
小莱 你知道我真的很爱你
Riles, I love you, I do.
但泰勒可能杀了妮娜
But Tyler might have killed Nina.
我支持报♥警♥
I vote cops.
如果他们伤害他 那就怪你们
If they hurt him, it's on you.
莱利
Riley!
如果泰勒跟警♥察♥坦白
Yo, if Tyler talks to the cops,
我们可能也会被扯下水
we may go down with him.
我等下给他发短♥信♥
I'll text him.
让他来见咱俩 我们把钱给他
Tell him if he'll meet us, we'll give him the cash.
干嘛 我们真会给他的
What? We will.
艾玛
Emma.
妈妈
Mom?
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
哈德森治安官叫我来的
Sheriff Hudson called me.
我可是你妈
I'm your mom.
我们查了通话记录
So we checked phone records.
这些短♥信♥确实是来自泰勒的手♥机♥号♥
These texts were sent from Tyler's account.
我都说过了吧
I told you.
你确定吗
Wait, are you sure?
会不会是别人冒用他的手♥机♥
Couldn't someone else have used his phone?
这确实有可能
It's possible.
但我觉得这是我们逮捕他的大好机会
But I think this is our one shot to bring him in.
给泰勒回条短♥信♥
Text Tyler back.
跟他说见一面 找个公共场所
You know, ask him to meet up. Someplace public,
又能让他放松警惕的地方
but where he feels comfortable.
比如九号♥线那个停车场
Like the park on Route Nine.
我不知道 我不想撒谎
I don't know. I don't wanna lie.
莱利 我倒是想发 真的
Riley, I would do it, I would.
可泰勒知道我会给他下套
But Tyler knows I would totally set him up.
可你就不同了 你就是个天使
You, on the other hand, are an angel.
我知道你会觉得是在背叛朋友
Listen, I know that you feel like you're betraying your friend.
但如果他是无辜的 这是他证明清白的机会
But if he's innocent, this is his best chance to prove it.
他就只有这一次机会
It's his only chance.
不会有事的
It's gonna be okay.
我们这么做没错
We're doing the right thing.
你是想说服我还是说服你自己
Are you trying to convince me, or you?
开工吧
Let's do this.
不等泰勒吗
Aren't we waiting for Tyler?
他肯定在来的路上了
I'm sure he's on his way.
有钱能使鬼推磨 赶紧挖吧
Money talks. Let's dig.
你没有给他发短♥信♥ 对不对
You didn't text him. Did you?
你是不是不信任我啊 威尔
Do I detect a lack of trust, Will?
真要笑死我了
That's hysterical.
你根本没把钱藏在这里 对不对
You didn't stash the cash here, did you?
这就是妮娜啊
This is Nina, man.
死了还能挑拨你我的关系
She's dead and she's still pitting us against each other.
我告诉过你该怎样洗脱嫌疑的
And I told you how to get out of it.
我才不会赌上我努力得到的一切
I'm not gonna risk everything I've worked for
就因为你还没摆脱她那出勒索戏码
just because you're still caught up in her blackmail drama.
你不懂 威尔
You don't get it, Will.
我们脱不了干系的
There is no way out of this.
我们可以互相帮助 也可以不帮
So we can help each other. Or not.
但那样的话 就是你我各顾各的了
But then it's every man for himself.
莱利快到达会面地点了
Riley's nearing the rendezvous.
没有我的命令 任何人不要轻举妄动
Nobody makes a move until I say so.
他不在这儿 我要不要等
He's not here. Do I wait?
等一下 等一下 有辆车过来了
Hold on, hold on. Vehicle's approaching.
所有人保持警惕 保持警惕
Everyone stay alert. Stay alert.
我去买♥♥瓶水
I'm gonna get a water.
好讨厌就这么干等着
I hate this waiting.
如果出什么事 莱利绝对不会原谅我们的
If anything goes wrong, Riley is never gonna forgive us.
不会出事的
It won't.
但要真出了事 她确实不会原谅我们
But if it did, she would.
不过不会出事的
But it won't.
神啊 等这事过去了 咱去得做个水疗
Jesus. When this is over, we need a spa day.
谁发来的
Who is it?
是我爸
Oh, um, it's my dad.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
未知号♥码
你赢了
不再发照片
不再聊闲话
就只有你我
我在宾馆等你
出来吧 走出来 让他看见你
Okay, come on out. Come on out. Let him see you.
别走远
Stay close.
好了 好了 他下车了
All right, all right, he's making his move.
警♥察♥ 举起手来
Police! Show me your hands!
等一下啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on!
等等等等 别开枪
Hold on. Wait, wait, wait, wait, hang on.
-等等 这不是我的主意 -你在这儿干嘛
- Wait, this wasn't my idea. - What are you doing here?
有人在网上付了我两百块钱让我开车过来
Some guy on the Internet paid me 200 bucks to drive here.
还让我把这个给一个女孩
And said to give this to some girl.
-什么东西 -在我口袋里
- What? - Check my front pocket.
看我口袋
Check my pocket.
是什么
What?
你想得美
是什么
What is it?
小莱
Riles.
跟我说说吧 你在想些什么
Talk to me. What're you thinking about?
除了泰勒吗
Besides Tyler?
诺亚
Noah.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表