剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
No, it's not what you're thinking.
艾玛 发生了什么事 你...
Emma, tell me what's going on. Are y...
-你安全吗 -我很安全
- Are you safe? - Yes, I'm safe.
行 需要我帮忙吗
Okay. Do you need my help?
你帮我打打掩护吧
I... I'm gonna need you to cover for me, okay?
那么
So,
你想我跟他们说你在奥德丽家吗
you want me to tell the 'rents you're at Audrey's?
好 好的 就说我在帮她复习期中考试
Yeah. Yeah, helping her study for midterms.
太感谢你了 算我欠你的
Thank you so much. I owe you one.
那是当然
Yeah, you do.
我们得找条路进去
We gotta find a way in.
你们走那边
Okay. You guys go that way.
诺亚和我走这边
Noah and I are gonna go this way.
我们在后面见
And we'll meet you around back.
这听好像恐怖片里的第一个错误决定
That sounds like the first of many bad decisions.
把你血型写在鞋子上[军队做法 以防需要输血]
Write your blood type on your boots
再给你爱的人写封遗书吧
and leave your letters to your loved ones.
我们出发吧
Let's shake n' jake.
诺亚 别再这样疑神疑鬼了
Noah, you have to stop doing that.
我也想倒着走路
Well, I would walk backwards,
但这里太多碎玻璃了
but there's a lot of broken glass.
你这样让我更紧张了 好吗
You're making me more nervous than I already am, okay?
抱歉 虽然我是很喜欢小制♥作♥恐怖片
Sorry. As much as I enjoy a good indie horror flick,
但发生在现实生活中 还是太恐怖了
in real life, it's just really terrifying.
我感觉不对头
This doesn't feel right.
为什么他要突然换游戏呢
I mean, why is he changing the game all of a sudden?
因为他在声东击西
It's 'cause he's playing chess instead of checkers.
最开始是莱利 现在又是威尔
It started with Riley, and now Will.
他是想让你为谁生谁死负责
He's making you responsible for who lives or dies.
我手上都是不能输的棋子
And I have all of the pieces to lose.
他躲在面具后
He's hiding behind a mask.
我从他那儿什么也夺不走
There's nothing that I can take away from him.
除非你查出他是谁
Unless you figure out who he is.
在那以前 他会不断升级这个游戏
Until then, he'll just keep upping the game.
好像这整件事 把我们引来这里
It's like this whole thing, you know, leading us here,
好像他想让你以为自己有能力对抗他
it's like he wants you to think you have some power,
然后他再夺走这一切
and then he can just take it all away.
听起来你很佩服这家伙嘛
Sounds like you admire this guy or something.
什么 才没有
What? No!
他就是个疯狂变♥态♥的窝囊废 杀人凶手
He's like this crazy, psycho loser, killer guy.
如果他想让我找到威尔
I mean, if he wants me to find Will,
为什么不干脆把门敞开呢
Why not just leave the door open?
典型的猫和老鼠
Classic cat and mouse.
他想先玩弄一番 然后再吃掉
He likes to play with his food before he eats it.
或者他想直接开吃主菜
Unless maybe he'd rather get right to the main course.
我有个想法
I just had a thought.
你妈妈肯定会以你为傲
Your mom would be so proud.
我们都不知道现在在哪
We're out here in the middle of nowhere,
也不知道是在往哪走
and we don't even know what we're walking into.
就因为书呆子头头带我们来这儿
All because nerd HQ led us here?
你什么意思 诺亚是凶手吗
What are you saying, Noah's the killer?
我只是想说
I'm just saying,
每个探案剧里
on every cop show,
总有个看似无害的家伙
there's always that one harmless guy
通常是被害人的室友
that's usually the vic's roommate
或者她咖啡馆的经理 他就这表情
or her manager at the coffee shop that's like,
"苏西竟然死了 太可怕了"
"Susie's dead? That's horrible!"
你没觉得你现在说话的语气跟他一样吗
Did you know that you sound like him right now?
10件案子里有9次 那家伙就是凶手
Nine times out of ten, that guy's the killer.
他通常又可爱又有意思 还超级聪明
And he's usually sweet and funny and uber smart.
那就可以排除你了
Well, that takes you off the table.
是吗
Or does it?
那么 恭喜你
So, congratulations.
谢谢
Thanks.
布洛克警探已经调离这件案子了
Detective Brock's off the case.
-我会想她的 -我确定你会想她
- I'm gonna miss her. - Yeah, I'm sure you will.
基兰 你适应得如何
So, Kieran, how are you adjusting?
还喜欢莱克伍德吧
You like Lakewood so far?
喜欢 除开这些凶杀案 这里还不错
Yeah. Well, aside from all the murders, it's nice.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我也不知道
I don't know.
不像好玩的地方
It's not a happy place.
有人吗 威尔
Hello? Will?
是个保龄球馆
It's a bowling alley.
那幅美洲豹加飞机的壁画真是
Whoa, that is the most mack daddy jaguar-and-space-shuttle mural
开了我的眼
I've ever seen.
杰克 快点
Jake? Come on!
不要催杰克嘛
You can't rush the Jake.
你这小粉拳专打我要害啊
Your fists are like little ball-peen hammers.
多谢等我们
Thanks for waiting up.
闻起来一股狗骚和车蜡味
It smells like wet dog and car wax.
真香
Yummy.
好吓人
Whoa. Well, that was terrifying.
天 我讨厌保龄球
God, I hate bowling.
好啦
Okay.
我知道他为什么要引我去医院
I understood why he took me to the hospital,
但为什么要带威尔来这里呢
but why would he bring will here?
这地方很大
Yeah, this place is big.
我们应该分头找威尔
We should split up finding Will.
恐怖电影里从来没人单独行动却能活下来
Said no one who survived a horror movie, ever.
诺亚 你跟我来 你们一起行动
Noah, you come with me. You guys stay together.
这有点蠢 好啦 别理我啦
This is dumb, but fine, don't listen.
听说你和艾玛经常在一起
So I hear you and Emma are spending a lot of time together.
你感觉怎么样
How's that going for you?
只是交交朋友
Just making friends.
真可惜艾玛今晚来不了
It's too bad that Emma had to miss tonight.
-是吧 -其实...
- Yes. - You know what?
她可以下次再帮奥德丽补习 我去叫她
She can help Audrey study another time, I'll call her.
不必了 要不我去接她吧
Oh, no, no, why don't I just pick her up myself?
真的吗
Really?
是啊 非常感谢 很好吃
Yeah, um, thank you so much. This was great.
他都等不及要出去了
He could not get out of here fast enough.
好安静啊
So quiet.
是啊 大家还没开跑开叫呢
Yeah, until all the running and screaming starts.
好吧 不好意思
Okay, I'm sorry,
这一切都感觉不像好事
But all of this just screams bad idea.
如果你想走 现在还来得及
Look, you can still go if you wanna go.
不 这个变♥态♥从我身边夺走把莱利
No. This psycho took Riley from me.
我不能再让他从你身边抢走威尔
I can't just let him take Will from you.
即使威尔是自找的
Even if he was kinda asking for it.
谢谢你留下来
Well, thanks for staying.
稍等
Wait.
等级1到10
On a scale of one to 10,
你对我有多生气
exactly how mad are you at me?
-110级 -拜托
- Eleventy. - ?Come on.
我确实做了傻事
I made a stupid mistake.
但有个杀人犯正逍遥法外
But there's a killer on the loose.
不能带着遗憾死去啊
No one should die with unresolved issues.
愤怒或别的什么
Anger or otherwise.
我的天
Oh, my god.
你是想借着对死亡的恐惧 跟我来一发吗
Are you actually using fear of death to get in my pants?
当然不是
Absolutely not.
除非那事能安抚你
Unless that would comfort you.
难以置信
You're unbelievable.
我就当你是说 "不能"
I'll take that as a "No."
我问你一件事
Hey, let me ask you something.
你觉不觉得杰克的说法有点奇怪
Do you find shake'n Jake's story a little bit odd?
怎么奇怪
How so?
如果杰克怀疑
I mean, if Jake suspected
昨晚威尔会去见马多克斯
Will was going to meet Maddox last night,
他难道不会去阻止威尔吗
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表