剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Why'd you make me watch?
我现在没法不想着这个视频了 没法不想
I can't un-see that now. I can't.
事实不可能是这样
It can't be how it looks.
你说这不像是预谋杀人吗
You mean how it looks like premeditated murder?
我认真的 我需要黑衣人的记忆消除器
I mean it. I need, like, a Men in Black brain wipe.
她好生气
She was so angry.
诺亚 你我都了解奥德丽
Noah, we both know Audrey.
是啊 我们是了解
Yeah, we do.
我一直相信她有杀人的本事 但那是像
I always believed Audrey was capable of murder, but, like,
为朋友两肋插刀
in an "isn't my best friend badass,
凡事义气为先的那种气魄啊
I'll never lose a bar fight" way.
-但是 这种 -诺亚 你错了
- But, this... - Noah. You're wrong.
好吗
Okay?
拿上它走吧 拜托了
Just take it and go. Please.
我需要思考 我不想留着这种东西
I gotta think, and I don't want it here.
再也不能欺负别人了 我说把相机关了
...never bully anyone ever again. I said, turn that off!
干什么呢
Hi. Whatcha doing?
思考 所有这一切
Just thinking, about everything.
我知道你在担心奥德丽
I know you're worried about Audrey.
大家都很关心她 我们会找到真♥相♥的
We all care about her. We'll get to the truth.
如果真♥相♥就是我的朋友会杀人呢
What if the truth is that my friend is capable of murder?
穿上外套 我们出去走走
Grab your jacket. We're going out.
妈妈 这是哪
Mom, where are we?
是外婆家的旧屋子
This is Nana's old house.
谋杀案发生前住的
Before the murders.
你想知道那天晚上的真♥相♥
You wanted answers about what happened that night.
真♥相♥就在这里
This is where they are.
你之前为什么从没提过这里
And why didn't you ever mention this place before?
杀人案发生后 媒体揪着这个新闻不放
After the killings, the press wouldn't let the story die,
所以我的家人搬了家 等事情平息
so my family moved away until things settled down.
这样他们就不知道你就是黛茜了
So they wouldn't figure out that you were Daisy.
来吧
Come on.
那就是我的房♥间
That was my room.
我的秋千就在那边
My swing set was over there.
故事就是这里开始的
This is where it began.
什么故事
Where what began?
布兰登的故事
Brandon.
来
Come on.
天哪 那就是他家
Oh, my God. That's his house.
而且是的 当时后院还有间小棚子
And yes, there was a shed in the backyard.
但布兰并不住里面
But Bran didn't live in it.
你叫他布兰
Bran?
他当时很害羞
He was so shy.
我又满心好奇
And I was curious.
他经常送我礼物 雕刻 我的画像
He used to leave me gifts, carvings, drawings of me.
我呢给他写小纸条
I wrote him notes.
我觉得我们就是很开心有个倾诉者
I think we were just happy to have someone listen.
布兰登不是个恶魔
Brandon wasn't a monster.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
我们是一起长大的
We grew up together.
但高中时 他知道我和你父亲在闹矛盾
But in high school, he knew your dad and I were having problems.
于是布兰在舞会那晚来找我
Bran came to the dance that night
跟我说我该找个更好的人
to convince me that I deserved better.
我的一个朋友听到了这话告诉了你父亲
A friend of mine overheard us talking and told your dad.
所以他们才会打起来
That's when the fight started.
也因此发生了后面的杀戮
And the bloodshed.
妈妈 你也没法
Mom, there's no way
预测到他会发疯啊
that you could've known that he was gonna snap.
我不相信是他干的
I'm not convinced he did.
但是 大家都说
But, everybody said that that was...
我知道
I know.
我给他留了纸条 约他码头见
I left him a note to meet me on the dock.
但我爸爸看到了我 报了警
But my dad saw me and called the police.
我当时只是想和他谈谈
I just wanted to talk to him.
布兰出现时 他那么害怕的样子
When Bran showed up, he was so scared.
然后他们就向他开枪了
And then, they shot him.
我一直想如果我能站出来为他说话
I've always felt that if I had stood up for him,
如果我告诉了警♥察♥ 我心中的他
if I had told the police that the person that I knew
不可能做出这种事
couldn't have done those things...
他可能就不会死
He'd still be alive.
为什么终于在现在告诉我这些
Why are you finally telling me this?
因为我不想你犯同样的错误
Because I don't want you to make the same mistake.
大家认为布兰登是个恶魔
People saw Brandon as a monster.
而我没有为他辩解
And I didn't defend him.
如果你心里觉得奥德丽不可能做出这种事
If you believe in your heart Audrey couldn't do this,
你要相信自己
you listen to that.
否则你会一直沉浸在悔恨中
Or you'll always regret it.
洛琳
Raine?
哈德 你怎么还在这里
Hud, why are you still here?
有人想见你
Someone wanted to see you.
警探
Detective...
我准备好和你谈谈了
I'm ready to talk.
奥德丽恨妮娜·帕特森
Audrey hated Nina Patterson.
她想教训她
She wanted to teach her a lesson.
她想伤害她
She wanted to hurt her.
你说的会被记录下来 这你知道吧
You do realize that this is going on the record?
知道 我还指望着呢
Yeah. I hope so.
因为那不是她干的 我阻止了她
Because she didn't do it. I stopped her.
你阻止了她吗
You stopped her?
她没提过那晚见过你
She didn't mention seeing you that night.
她在袒护我
Well, she was covering for me.
她为什么要这么做
And why would she do that?
我和妮娜一起拍下了视频
Nina and I both made that video.
不是我散播出去的 但是视频在网上疯传的那晚
I didn't do the release, but the night that it went viral,
我告诉了奥德丽实情
I went to Audrey to confess.
她完全有理由恨我
She had every reason to hate me,
但她保证她不会告诉任何人
but she promised not to tell anyone.
她说谎是为了保护我
She was lying to protect me.
瑞秋死后 艾玛告诉我
Emma told me about her part
视频散播出去时她也在场
in the video release after Rachel's death.
她觉得自己有责任
She felt responsible.
你愿意签一份宣誓书吗
You willing to sign an affidavit?
愿意
Yes.
好的
All right.
我去打电♥话♥
I will make a call.
地方检察官同意了
DA agrees with you.
鉴于医院里发生的那些事
With all the activity at the hospital,
DNA证据可能并不可靠
the DNA evidence could've been compromised.
你有点太开心了吧
You're enjoying this a little too much.
没 只是受够了
Nah. Just, just enough.
真不敢相信你那么做了
Can't believe you did that.
那我们扯平了吗
Are we even yet?
还差一点
Getting close.
你看了那视频吗
Did you watch it?
看了
Yeah.
你为什么留着视频
Why did you keep it?
你没看到的是
What you don't see is
当我打掉了她手中的摄像机
after I knocked the camera out of her hands,
瑞秋拿了我钥匙丢出了窗户
Rachel took my keys and threw them out of the window.
我那时超级生气
I was so angry.
我像疯子一样在地上找钥匙 但...
I was searching the brush like a lunatic. But...
但那晚 她阻止了我♥干♥出坏事
But she stopped me from doing something terrible that night.
我留着这个视频 提醒自己
I kept it to remind myself
永远不要再像那样失控 而且
never to lose control like that again. And...
而且这也是她最后留给我的视频之一
and it's one of the last videos I have of her.
我放不下
I guess I couldn't let it go.
你不必放下
You don't have to.
谢谢
Thank you.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Hello!
我知道你是谁
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表