剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
如你所愿
Just like you wanted.
游戏结束
No more games.
摘下面具
No more masks.
妹妹 惊讶吧
Hey, sis. Surprise.
佩帕
Piper?
真希望你现在能看见自己的表情
I seriously wish that you could see your face right now.
标签 大吃一惊
Hashtag, mind blown.
不 不可能是你
No, you can't be.
可能
I can.
所以谈及你父亲被谋杀 和我找共鸣时
So when we were bonding about your dad being murdered,
你指的是布兰登·詹姆斯
you were talking about Brandon James.
对
Yes.
你那么轻易就相信了挥舞匕♥首♥的是
And you were so easily convinced that it had to be his son
他儿子 但现在2015年了 艾玛
that was swinging the knife, but it's 2015, Emma.
还这么性别歧视吗
Sexist much?
你假装帮助我 装成是我的朋友
You pretended to help me. You pretended to be my friend.
当有人背叛你时可真心痛啊
And it stings when someone breaks your trust.
对吧 妈妈
Right, mom?
我爸爸信任你 可结果呢
My dad trusted you and look how that turned out.
爸爸被射杀了 我被抛弃了
Dad got shot, I got tossed,
艾玛过上了完美生活
and Emma got the perfect life.
佩帕 我发誓 我从没想伤害布兰登
Piper, I swear to you, I never meant for Brandon to get hurt.
我想保护他
I was trying to protect him.
你只是想自保
You were trying to protect yourself!
20年来 你让所有人都认为
For 20 years, you have let everyone think
我爸爸是怪物
that my dad was the monster,
但你才是怪物
But you were the monster.
对
You're right.
但都是我的错 不是艾玛的
But they were my mistakes, not Emma's.
要是你想伤害什么人 伤害我吧
If you wanna hurt someone, hurt me!
我是打算这么做
I plan on it.
但我为此投入了很多时间和精力
But I have kind of put a lot of thought and time into this,
所以在我把你开膛破肚开之前
so I'd like to savor the moment a little bit
我要好好享受此刻
before I slice you open, okay?
我懂了 我懂了 你恨我们
I get it. I get it! You hate us!
但你为什么杀了我的朋友
But why did you kill my friends?
他们与此无关
They had nothing to do with this!
为了看你受折磨 艾玛
To watch you suffer, Emma.
虽然他们帮了不少忙
Although they did help a lot.
不过 你的死党们都做什么了
After all, what did your bffs do?
他们录下了你的破处时刻
They filmed your first time.
我是说 你视频意外疯传的那天
I mean, the day that your video accidentally went viral
我就在一旁目睹了一切
and I was right there to see it happen?
太有趣了
Priceless.
他们会查出是谁做的
They're gonna figure out who did this.
不 不会的 因为是坏人做的
No, they won't. Because the bad guy did it.
而我已经抓住了他 就在我后备箱里绑着
And I have him back there, tied up in my trunk.
你陷害了布兰森
You framed Branson.
摘下面具的一个好处就是
Do you know one benefit of stripping off masks
可能会找到完美的替罪羊
is sometimes you find the perfect fall guy.
你想知道故事会怎么结束吗
Do you wanna know how his story ends?
妈妈眼睁睁地看着布兰森划开艾玛的喉咙
Branson slits Emma's throat in front of mom
然后被开膛破肚
before spilling mom's guts.
但艾玛要先被自己藏在背后的匕♥首♥
But not before Emma gets a good stabbing
狠狠捅一刀
with the knife that she has hidden behind her back.
对 指纹 妹妹
Yeah. Fingerprints, sis.
菜鸟的做法
Rookie move.
之后我会踉踉跄跄的走出大屠♥杀♥现场
So then I'm gonna stumble out of the bloodbath
然后昭告天下
and I'm gonna broadcast to the world
莱克伍德杀人狂魔已死
that the Lakewood slasher is dead.
你是对的
You're right.
她会死的
She will be!
不
No!
你太好猜了
You're so predictable!
亲爱的妈妈 你要眼看着她死去了
So now, mommy dearest, you're gonna get to watch her die.
但我希望你知道 妹妹
But I want you to know, sis,
轮到她时 我会让她独自流血致死
that when it's her turn, I'm gonna let her bleed out alone,
她就是那么丢下我的
the way that she left me.
不 不
No! no!
不
No!
你伤了我的心 妈妈
You broke my heart, mom.
求你停下
Please stop.
你总是伤害你爱的人
You always hurt the ones you love.
不
No!
你这个神经病婊♥子♥
You psychotic bitch!
求你不要
No, please.
在把你开膛破肚之前
So, I have one more surprise for you
我还给你准备了一个惊喜
before I open you up.
你万万想不到的...
And you'll never see it coming...
奥德丽
Audrey.
我的天 奥德丽
Oh, my god, Audrey.
天啊 谢谢你
Oh, my god. Thank you.
那贱♥人♥话太多了
Bitch talks too much.
-妈妈 -艾玛
- Mom! - Emma...
妈妈 你怎么样
Mom, are you okay?
好枪法
Nice shot.
他们总是死不透
They always come back.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
妈妈
Mom.
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们活下来了
We made it.
是啊
We did.
结束了
It's over.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
那边见
See you there.
他们在佩帕的后备箱里找到了布兰森
They found Branson in the back of Piper's trunk.
他会没事的
He's gonna be fine.
他没事就好
I'm just glad he's okay.
要我去看看他吗
Do you want me to go check on him?
不用了
No.
你在这里陪着我就好了
I'm good here with you.
跟你说过那把枪会派上用场的吧
Told you that gun might come in handy.
我真的很抱歉也很难过
I'm so sorry.
不该怀疑你 还有你♥爸♥爸的事...
About doubting you, about your dad...
-这一切 -我明白
- Everything. - I know.
我们能熬过这一切吗
Is there any way that we can get past this?
应该行
I think so.
我去救护车上陪我妈
I'm gonna ride with my mom.
好的 等会医院见
Okay. I'll meet you there.
你在湖边上演的经典一幕
You got your classic showdown at the lake,
将过去与现在连接到了一起
tying together the past and present.
而幸存的女孩坐在救护车后面
And survivor girl in the back of an ambulance,
跟某人预计的一模一样
just like somebody predicted.
没错
Exactly!
只不过今天
Except today,
我们一起坐在救护车后
we're all sitting in the back of the ambulance together.
不是说真坐
Well, not literally,
因为也坐不下 但你知道我的意思
'cause then we wouldn't all fit, but you know what I mean.
我知道
I do.
我只是庆幸看到小艾跑进了树林
I'm just glad I saw Em run into the woods.
差点就失去她了
I almost lost her.
你今晚可是个货真价实的对抗犯罪的英雄啊 双性恋
You were a genuine crime-fighting hero tonight, bi-curious.
你也一样啊 处♥男♥
Right back at you, virgin.
-你还好吗 -不怎么好
- Are you okay? - Not really.
你得去医院看看
Yeah, we gotta get you to the hospital.
大家好 我是诺亚·福斯特
Hey, guys, this is Noah Foster,
本地学生 莱克伍德虐杀案件的生还者
Local student and survivor of the Lakewood slasher murders,
代替你们原先的主持人 佩帕·肖
guest podcasting the final chapter of Autopsy of a crime.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表