剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
I don't know. We don't know.
是吧 杰克 是吧 杰克
Right, Jake? Right, Jake?
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
这是什么地方
Where the hell are we?
威尔和我就是在这里
This is the place where Will and I
跟你♥爸♥要钱的
did the money drop with your dad.
你居然想把责任都推到威尔身上
I can't believe you tried to put all of the blame on Will.
你个混♥蛋♥
Such a dick.
抱歉 但看看大局吧
I'm sorry. But let's look at the bigger picture, okay?
如果不是我们
Like, if it wasn't for us,
你就不会知道你♥爸♥的事了
you wouldn't even know about your dad.
这多少该有点分量吧
So I think that that should carry a little more weight...
伙计们 别吵了
Guys, stop!
我们都做过坏事
Okay? We've all done bad things.
现在专注找威尔 好吗
Can we just focus on finding Will?
威尔想还回钱款
So Will wanted to return the money
和有视频的手♥机♥
and the phone with the video on it.
他想做正确的事
He was trying to do the right thing,
他想找人见证 我想要个故事
and he wanted a witness, and I wanted a story.
你会把这事说出去吗
So, uh, you're gonna tell that story?
我就是干这个的啊
Well, it's kind of what I do.
但我们先找到你朋友吧
But let's just focus on finding your friend first.
他人呢
So where is he?
镇长走后 那个面具狂人就出现了
The mayor left, and then that masked freak showed up.
他想杀我 威尔
He tried to kill me, and Will...
救了我的命
Will saved my life.
我醒来时 头疼得要命
I came to, my head was pounding,
威尔已经不见了 我发现了这个
Will was gone, and I found this.
不许报♥警♥ 艾玛
天哪
Oh, my god.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
就是有点轻微脑震荡 我没事
Just a mild concussion but I'm okay.
你们带她出去吧
You guys, take her outside.
不行 艾玛
No, Emma.
我等会和你们在外面碰头 我得静静
I'll meet you out there. I just need to think.
天
Oh, my god.
艾玛 艾玛 救我
Emma? Emma, help!
威尔 你怎么样了
Will? Are you okay?
你好啊 艾玛 丢东西啦
Hello, Emma. Missing something?
你这混♥蛋♥ 他在哪儿
You son of a bitch. Where is he?
你伤了他的心 他放弃你了
You broke his heart. He's moved on.
我的天 他死了吗
Oh, my god, is he dead?
要是这样 那还有什么意思
Now what would be the fun in that?
好
Okay.
别伤害他 他在哪 他在哪
Don't hurt him. Where is he? Where is he?
我以为你和他结束了呢
I thought you were done with him.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
你到底想怎么样
Just... what do you want?
新游戏 捉迷藏
New game, hide and seek.
就像黛西和布兰登原来那样
Just like Daisy and Brandon used to play.
好 我知道黛西和布兰登
Okay. I know about Daisy and Brandon.
我妈妈把一切都告诉我了
My mom told me everything.
你妈妈就是个谎话连篇的婊♥子♥
Your mom's a lying whore!
总有一天 你会知道真♥相♥的
In time, you'll know the truth.
但首先 你还是先找到威尔吧
But first, you better find Will!
艾玛 不 不要
Emma! No. No!
记得给我回电♥话♥
Just call me back, okay?
犯罪搭档你最近可好
How's my partner-in-crime?
我正准备来一场《探路者》大战
I was just about to start a new Pathfinder campaign
如果你想找点不犯法的乐子的话
if you're up for some non-felonious fun.
诺亚 你知道奥德丽在哪里吗
Noah, do you have any idea where Audrey is?
她都不接电♥话♥
She's not answering her phone.
她因为被拘期中缺考了 现在正补考呢
Uh, she's taking the midterm she missed in the clink.
她关机了 你还好吧
Her phone's off. You okay?
不太好
No, not really.
-威尔需要帮助 -帮他找回道德准则吗
- Look, Will needs help. - Finding his moral compass?
不 找到他的电♥话♥ 你知道怎么追踪吗
No, finding his phone. Do you have any idea how to track it?
道啊 有个应用就叫"找到我的手♥机♥"
Yes. An App called "Find my phone."
那如果他没这个应用呢
Okay, let's say he doesn't have that app.
我是知道几个GPS导航软件
Well, I may be familiar with some GPS guidance software.
可我为什么要给他提供技术支持
But why would I do tech support for him?
你又为什么帮他
Why would you?
因为这样他就不会死了
So he doesn't die.
布鲁克 真是个美妙的惊喜啊
Brooke! What a nice surprise.
我知道发生了什么事
I know what's been going on.
我知道威尔的事 知道赎金的事
I know about Will. I know about the money.
-我什么都知道 -小声点
- I know about everything! - Keep your voice down.
爸爸 威尔不见了
Daddy, Will's missing.
他受到了袭击
He was attacked.
我知道你昨晚见过他
And I know that you met him last night.
佩帕·肖当时在场
Piper Shaw was there.
她什么都听到了
She heard everything!
布鲁克 我不知道
Brooke, I have no idea.
爸爸 我一直在我朋友面前维护你
Daddy, I've been defending you to my friends,
想说服自己想错了
trying to convince myself that I'm wrong,
说服自己妈妈没事
that mom's okay.
我告诉过你了 你妈妈没事
I told you, your mom's fine.
她在亚利桑那的疗养院
She's in rehab in Arizona.
我看过那个视频了
I've seen the video.
你是在运尸体
You were moving a body.
那件事不是看起来的那样
What you saw is not what it looks like.
这件事了以后也免谈
And we're not discussing this anymore.
布鲁克
Brooke?
一切都还好吗
Is everything okay?
我想你告诉我真♥相♥
I want you to tell me the truth.
你知道威尔在哪儿吗
Do you know where Will is?
宝贝 我发誓
Honey, I swear.
我不知道
I have no idea.
希望如此
I really hope so.
妈妈也最好没事
And mom better be okay.
因为真♥相♥终究会浮出水面
Because the truth will come out.
我不会再维护你
And I won't protect you.
我们走 杰克
Let's go, Jake.
克鲁克
Brooke?
布鲁克
Brooke!
定位软件有反应了 我找到电♥话♥了
Dradis contact. I've got the phone.
我什么都没看见
I don't see anything.
十字路口后面的某个地方
Someplace out past the crossroads.
我过去
I'm going.
就你一个人吗
?By yourself?
她不会一个人 你和我们一起去
She won't be by herself. You'll be with us.
不行
Guys, no.
那个心理变♥态♥不知在玩什么变♥态♥游戏
This psycho is playing sick games.
我不能喊你们一起去
I cannot ask you guys to come.
你不需要喊
You don't have to.
我们会陪着你 也不会放弃威尔
We got your back. And Will's.
-不是吗 -等等
- Don't we? - ?Wait...
我们
We?
电♥话♥信♥号♥♥不太好 不过绝对就是这一块了
Spotty cell signal, but this is definitely the area.
好了 阴森森的房♥子 变♥态♥杀手
Okay. Creepy building, psycho killer.
该武装武装了
Time to weapon up.
我这有一把剥皮刀和一把开膛刀
I got a skinner and a gut hook.
等等 这是干嘛
Wait, why, exactly?
用来剥皮和开膛吧
To skin and gut things?
基兰·威尔科特斯
快到了吗
Hey, you almost here?
基兰 没到
Kieran! Uh, not exactly.
尴尬的家庭时光可是你妈妈的主意
Awkward family time was your mom's idea.
你在哪儿
Where are you?
我现在不能告诉你
I can't tell you right now.
你和威尔在一起吗
Are you with Will?
没有 不是你想的那样
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表