剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
and Brandon seemed like the perfect subject.
所以我跟他哥哥 特洛伊电邮联♥系♥过
Yeah, so, I exchanged a few e-mails with his brother, Troy.
当然 我还想查清那个神秘女孩的身份
And, of course, I've tried to identify that mystery girl
就是布兰登所爱的女孩
that Brandon was in love with.
-查到了吗 -没有
- Well, any luck? - No.
我的理论都没查到结果
None of my theories panned out.
你联♥系♥过凯文·杜瓦吗
You ever contacted Kevin Duval?
不可能
Oh, no way!
跟踪生还者是非常过分的
Survivor stalking is seriously rude.
再说 艾玛还跟我是同班
Plus, Emma's in my class.
虽然我很想问问他
Not that I wouldn't love to ask him
直面布兰登·詹姆斯是什么感觉
what it was like to just face off against Brandon James,
可是 总得有个度吧
but, you know, boundaries.
再说他也不住在这了
Plus he doesn't live here anymore.
也算一个原因吧
And that.
好吧
Okay, well,
-那就到此为止吧 -好的
- I think we're done here. - Okay.
你好啊 谢谢你救了我的命
Oh, hey, um, thanks for saving my life.
不客气
You're welcome.
你拿到房♥子的钥匙了吗
So, you got that house key?
啊对 我拿了
Oh, right, yeah.
刚刚是怎么回事
What was that about?
我前两天晚上去参加一个派对
I was at this thing the other night.
几个体育生把他扔在一个游筏上
Some jocks dumped him on a swim raft.
没什么大不了的
No biggie.
那些体育生是谁
Who were the jocks?
治安官 我是你的儿子
Sheriff, I'm your son.
不是你在龙虎少年队里安插的卧底
Not your 21 Jump Street snitch.
谢谢你带我一程
Thanks for the lift.
昨晚被灌了酒 只能丢下我的车
I had to drink and ditch the behemoth last night.
真不敢相信艾玛还是不愿意和我说话
Can't believe Emma still won't talk to me.
也许你反而逃过一劫呢
Maybe that's a bullet well-dodged.
别误解我的意思 艾玛是非常甜美可人儿
I mean, don't get me wrong, Emma's sweet and all,
但我想你俩的床上生活应该特别单调吧
but I'm guessing the sex was pretty Amish.
杰克 你这样说就不对了
Jake, not helping, man!
女生们不懂 妮娜就像性感狙击手一样
Look, the girls just don't get how Nina was like a sexual sniper.
当她瞄准了你 你就应声倒地
When she targeted you, you went down.
也许我该试试真心道个歉
Maybe I should try a heartfelt apology.
是啊
Hell, yeah.
努力摆出笑脸 说些甜言蜜语
Work that big smile and that "Aw, shucks" magic.
闭嘴啦
Shut up.
只不过现在发生了那么多事
Just, everything that's happened
还有星期六的那场比赛
and this game on Saturday,
我需要她
I need her.
有点禅心嘛
Yo, grab some Zen.
忘掉杜克大学的球探
Forget about the scout from Duke,
忘掉艾玛
forget about Emma
忘掉妮娜的死
and forget about Nina's murder.
以及和妮娜在网络上的任何联♥系♥
And any cyber-connection to Nina,
因为根本不存在 对吗
'cause it doesn't exist. Correct?
当然了
Absolutely.
我们的网络作坊正式关闭了
We are officially cerrado.
彻底关门了
That's closed.
正式停运
For business.
昏球
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch!
"我想念你 妮娜·波比娜
"I miss you Nina Bobina.
"在普拉达中安息吧 爱你的米兰达"
"Rest in Prada. Love, Miranda."
这不是那个因为迫于妮娜嘲笑她肥胖
Isn't that the girl Nina fat-shamed
而去做了个可疑的危地马拉抽脂的姑娘吗
into some questionable Guatemalan liposuction?
听起来像妮娜会做的事
Sounds like our Nina.
你会怎么形容
How would you describe
妮娜和其他学生之间的关系
Nina's relationship with the other students?
你也看到了 她深受大家喜爱
As you can see, she was loved.
-非常受欢迎 -是啊
- Very popular. - Yeah, yeah.
非常感谢
Well, thank you very much,
-祝你今天过得愉快 -你也是
- and have a wonderful day. - You too.
-那是谁 -谢谢你肯抽出时间来
- Who's that? - Thanks for your time.
不客气
Absolutely.
同学们 我是佩帕·肖
Hey, guys, I'm Piper Shaw.
我正在做...
I'm doing a story for...
《罪案解剖》
Autopsy of a Crime.
你的节目实在是太吸引人了
Yeah, your show is completely addictive.
谢谢
Thank you.
-罪案狂热粉丝啊 -绝对的
- Fellow crime geek. - Totally.
我是诺亚·福斯特 这位是奥德丽
Uh, I'm Noah Foster. This is Audrey.
她很腼腆
She's shy.
你看上去很面熟
You look really familiar.
你可能看过我的视频
You probably saw my video.
我在试图从这些伪死党的胡说八道中
So, I'm trying to get past all of the faux-BFF BS
还原出一个真正的妮娜·帕特森
and get a clear picture of the real Nina Patterson.
你们认识她吗
Did any of you know her?
认识啊 妮娜是个冷血的贱♥人♥
Yeah. Nina was a stone-cold bitch
她现在是罪有应得
who got what she deserved.
说得真直白
That is pretty clear.
-我能引用你这段话吗 -不行
- Can I quote you on that? - No!
不是啦 她就是说说的
No, she's just saying words.
那你呢
And what about you?
你对妮娜的死有什么看法吗
Did you have any thoughts on Nina's murder?
-你知道吗 有些... -有人死定了
- You know, a few... - Someone's ass is toast!
还是下次再聊吧
But some other time sounds good.
-诺亚 -怎么了
- Noah! - What's up?
是你吗 呆子
Was it you, nerd?
这是你对湖边那件事的报复吗
Was this payback for the lake?
-什么报复 -我的车
- Was what payback? - My truck.
昏球
都传开了
It went viral!
-我是说... -闭嘴 蕾丝变♥态♥
- Well, I mean, you know... - Can it, les-beast.
喂 别碰他
Hey, hey, leave him alone.
-你知道是谁干的吗 -不知道
- You know anything about this? - No.
但是 这说明我们公立学校的
But, you know, it is a sad statement
衰落是多么的悲哀
of the decline of our public schools.
回答错误
That's the wrong answer.
我发誓我没碰过你的车
I swear I didn't touch your truck.
要是我发现你说谎
If I find out you were lying,
我发誓你死定了
I swear to God you are dead.
我相信你
I believe you.
故意把混球拼错这招不错啊
Misspelling douche was an interesting choice.
我应该用那种喷♥剂♥的
Yeah, well I should've used the spray stuff.
搞得自己浑身都是涂料
I got paint all over me.
回家的时候就像舞会里的魔女嘉莉
I looked like Carrie at prom by the time I got home.
我不在乎媒体怎么说
I don't care what the press says,
泰勒才不是深藏不露的杀人狂魔呢
Tyler's not some closet slasher-psycho.
我也没法想象他做出那种事
I mean, I can't really picture him doing it either,
但如果他是无辜的 那为什么不出现呢
but if he's innocent, why doesn't he come forward?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许他很害怕
Maybe he's afraid.
我只希望他能给我回电♥话♥
I just wish he'd call me back.
小艾 你收到我的信息了吗
Hey, Em, did you get my texts?
祝你好运
Good luck.
我收到你的信息了
Yeah, I got your texts.
我只想要一个解释的机会 行吗
Okay, well, I just want a chance to explain, okay?
我知道这听起来像个借口 但是我跟妮娜
This is gonna sound like an excuse, but, the thing with Nina?
我觉得她来勾搭我是因为觉得你对她有威胁
I think she came onto me because she felt threatened by you.
就好像她需要夺回一些优势
Like she wanted some leverage.
那你和妮娜上♥床♥还怪我吗
It's my fault that you slept with Nina?
不 你知道她是怎么玩弄别人的
No, you know how she played people.
是啊 我们都知道
Yeah. We both knew.
我还以为我们之间的关系没有那么脆弱呢
And I thought we had something better than that.
小艾
Em.
我们没必要就这么结束
This doesn't have to be over.
有问题吗
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表