剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Can you give me your name and code word?
我叫艾玛·杜瓦
Um, my name is Emma Duval,
密♥码♥是 "紫水晶"
and the code word is, uh, "amethyst."
我刚发现厨房♥门被打开了
Um, I, I just found my kitchen door open.
深呼吸 艾玛
Just take a deep breath, Emma.
附近有巡逻队员
We got a patrol nearby.
他几分钟就能赶到你家
He can be there in a few minutes.
我 我应该出去等他吗
Should, I, maybe go wait outside?
你在家里更安全
You're safer inside.
如果有人想闯进来
If someone tried to break in,
警报响起时他可能就逃走了
he probably took off when the alarm sounded.
你 你能一直和我通话
Would you... would you stay on the line with me
直到有人过来吗
until somebody gets here?
当然 没问题
Sure, I can do that.
要是我小题大做了 很抱歉
Sorry if I sound paranoid,
只是 我家里人曾经被骚扰过
it's just, my family has been harassed before.
别担心
No worries.
布兰登·詹姆斯的传言让整个小镇都很紧张
Whole town's on edge with all the Brandon James talk.
他还有多远
Um, how far away is he?
调度说最多还有三分钟
Dispatch says three minutes, tops.
你今晚在家干什么呢
So, what're you doing home tonight?
看电视吗
Watching some TV?
有什么好看的吗
Anything good on?
你这是在分散我注意力吗
Is this your way of trying to distract me?
你一下就看穿我了
You see right through me.
抱歉 但是这样没用
Sorry, but it's not working.
来嘛 就当是陪我聊天
Come on. Humor me.
-你喜欢看什么电视剧 -我不知道
- What do you like to watch? - I don't know.
《权力的游戏》 《丑闻》
Uh, Game of Thrones, Scandal.
《逍遥法外》吗
How to Get Away with Murder?
对 这部剧很不错
Yeah. That one's pretty good, I guess.
我喜欢强势的女主角
I like a strong female lead.
你似乎也很坚强
You sound pretty tough yourself.
如果那家伙在你家
If that guy's still in your house,
害怕的也许应该是他
maybe he should be afraid.
别开这种玩笑
Don't even joke about that.
抱歉
Sorry.
那你还喜欢什么呢
Uh, so what else do you like?
喜剧片 恐怖片
Comedy? Horror?
绝对不喜欢恐怖片
Definitely not horror.
最近现实生活已经够吓人了
Real life is scary enough these days.
我都睡不着
I barely sleep anymore.
你看起来确实很疲惫
You do look tired.
什么
What?
你的声音很疲惫
You sound tired.
他怎么还没来
What's taking him so long?
他快到了
He's getting close.
你真正应该问的是
What you should really be asking is,
你是把我锁在外面了 还是里面了呢
did you just lock me in or out?
如果你在我家 我发誓
If you're in this house, I swear to God.
怎么 你要在我身上练练挥棒技巧吗
What? You gonna try a little batting practice on me?
对 你说的没错
Yeah, you're damn right I will.
那你得先找到我
Gotta find me first.
而我可能在任何地方
And I could be anywhere.
我有你的号♥码 我要报♥警♥
I've got your number. I'm calling the police.
随你
By all means.
他们会发现一名温和又疑惑的
They'll reach a nice confused man named Art
名叫阿尔特的GPP安保人员
who works at GPP Security.
而且警♥察♥也绝对不可能及时赶到
And the cops will never get here in time.
所以我建议你跟我说话就好
So I suggest you talk to me.
你想从我这里得到什么
What do you want from me?
我想让你看到真♥相♥ 艾玛
To show you the truth, Emma.
-什么真♥相♥ -关于你的真♥相♥
- About what? - Who you really are.
相信我 会很痛苦的
And trust me, it's gonna hurt.
你不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解
But I do.
而且这才是真正的恐怖秀
And that's the real horror show.
我知道你信任的所有人
I know that everyone you trust
都在对你说谎 玩弄你
is lying to you, playing you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你那两面三刀的朋友们
Your two-faced friends,
你那谎话连篇的家人
your fraud of a family,
你那不知廉耻的妈妈
your whore of a mother.
一切都因她而起 艾玛
It all started with her, Emma.
但将在你这里告终
But it's gonna end with you.
我们会很快再见的
See you soon.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表