剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
Come on, virgin.
我们要迟到了
We're gonna be late.
不 你去吧 我还没准备好面对现实
No, you go. I'm not ready to face reality yet.
看到没 这是泰勒的车 网上传疯了
You see this? Tyler's car. It's all over the web.
嗯 还有莱利
Yeah, and Riley.
她不该死的
She shouldn't be dead.
是啊 但泰勒和妮娜都死了
I know. But Tyler and Nina are gone.
他们伤不了我们了
They can't hurt us anymore.
昨晚想拿铲子拍我的人可不是他们
They weren't the ones ready to slam me with a shovel last night.
只剩我们俩了
It's just you and me.
我们得相互信任
We gotta trust each other.
你怎么样 小艾
How you doing, Em?
-不太好 -嗯
- I've been better. - ?Yeah.
我爸爸拿了提词卡
My dad's got index cards.
今天还有什么讲话要点啊
How could there be talking points today?
早上好 各位朋友
Good morning, my friends.
我知道大家还沉浸于
I know that we're all still reeling
过去几天内发生的惨剧之中
from the events of the past few days.
我们社区所遭受的伤痛
And the loss to our community is something
将长久地萦绕在我们心头
that we will be feeling for years to come.
哈德森治安官
Sheriff Hudson?
我知道现在有很多谣传
I know there are a lot of, uh, rumors floating around.
我来告诉你们目前已知的情况
And I'm here to tell you what we know.
昨晚 泰勒·奥尼尔
Last night, it appears that Tyler O'Neill,
在警♥察♥局外袭击了莱利·马拉
attacked Riley Marra outside the sheriff's station
然后逃离了现场
and then fled the scene.
抢救人员赶到之前 莱利因为伤势过重而死
Riley died of her injuries before paramedics could arrive.
监控录像显示
Now, security footage shows
袭击她的人戴着与杀害妮娜?帕特森的人
that her assailant was wearing the same mask as the person
一样的面具
who killed Nina Patterson.
面具在泰勒车子的残骸中被找到
And that mask was found in the wreckage of Tyler's car.
法医正在进行鉴定
Our ME is running forensic tests
以确认车中找到的尸体
to confirm that the body found inside that car
确是泰勒·奥尼尔
is in fact that of Tyler O'neill's.
但我相信我们已经找到了凶手
But I am confident we've got our man.
都结束了
It's over.
治安官
Hey, Sheriff.
什么事
Yeah?
瑞秋·莫里呢 也是泰勒杀的吗
What about Rachel Murray? Did Tyler kill her, too?
我恐怕不能跟你讨论这个
Afraid I can't discuss that.
我们才刚展开调查
We just opened our investigation.
但你还在调查这个案子吧
But you are investigating it, right?
你不会推到泰勒身上 以此结案吧
You're not just gonna pin it on Tyler to close the case?
没有任何事情被推到任何人身上
No one's pinning anything on anyone.
艾玛
Emma,
也许你应该带你朋友去看看
maybe you should take your friend to see
伤痛辅♥导♥员
one of those grief counselors.
奥德丽 算了 我明白
Hey, Audrey. Come on. I know.
奥德丽
Audrey.
我们会找到真♥相♥的 我保证
Look, we're gonna figure this out, I promise.
疯狂的是 我有点希望是泰勒干的
The crazy thing is, I kind of want it to be Tyler.
-我知道 -我只希望这件事结束
- I know. - ?I just want it to be over.
大家都希望 这正是我担心的
Everyone does. That's what I'm worried about.
你认为杀手还在逍遥法外
You think the killer is still out there.
我不知道 但愿不是
I don't know. I hope not.
就算泰勒杀了莱利和妮娜
Even if Tyler did kill Riley and Nina,
他又为什么要骚扰我呢
why would he have been the one harassing me?
没道理
It doesn't make sense.
没错
You're right.
镇长需要平息事态
The mayor needs to open the beaches,
但前提是凶手已死
but he wants to be sure the shark's dead.
技术人员还在排查残骸
Yeah, well, the techs are still sifting through the wreckage,
准确的说是收集碎片
picking up pieces, literally.
麦琪 就告诉我吧
Maggie, come on, it's me.
这到底是不是泰勒·奥尼尔
Is this Tyler O'neill?
手烧毁得太严重 无法采集指纹
The hands are too burned to pull prints.
我做了DNA测试 但结果需要时间
I started a D.N.A. panel, but the results take time.
牙医记录不是会快一些吗
Wouldn't dental records be faster?
那还得有东西拿去比对才行
If I had something to compare them to.
什么意思
What do you mean?
调查人员在河底搜了一夜
Well, the team has been dragging the creek all night.
还是找不到他的头
But we can't seem to find his head.
请给我一份三倍浓缩的半糖的2%焦糖玛奇朵
I'll have a triple half-sweet 2% Caramel Macchiato, please.
你开玩笑呢
That's a joke.
是的
Yeah.
听到治安官公布了发生的事
No, hearing The Sheriff spell out what happened,
我得来看看你
I just had to check on you.
是 是啊
Yeah. ?Yeah.
我以为回到工作中会好一些
Yeah, I thought that it would be good to get back to work.
但是
But, um...
每倒一杯咖啡都让我想起莱利
Every shot I pour makes me think of Riley.
她那种对浓咖啡的恐怖耐受力
Her insane espresso tolerance.
是啊 她能把所有校友都喝到桌子底下去
Yeah, she could drink any grad student under the table.
我们临时抱佛脚准备考试的那天晚上
That night we were cramming for finals,
她都快飘起来了
she was practically levitating.
是啊
Yeah,
真是那样
yeah, she was.
对不起
I'm... I'm sorry.
不 别这么说
No. No, don't be.
我们不当情侣当朋友 就是这种感觉吗
So, is this what being friends feels like?
感觉 也不是那么糟是吧
It's, uh, not so terrible, huh?
是的 现在还好
No. Not today.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
布鲁克 怎么了
Hey, Brooke. What's up?
悲痛购物
Grief-shopping.
我在挑葬礼用的指甲油 需要些建议
I need advice picking funeral nail polish.
来帮帮我
Come help me.
尽管听起来很振奋人心
Well, as uplifting as that sounds, I've, uh,
但我得挂了 我在上班
I've gotta go. I'm at work.
你觉得呢 钛金色 还是黑玛瑙
What do you think, em? Titanium, black onyx?
两个颜色对我来说都差不多压抑
Both sound equally depressing to me.
我得挂了 稍后打给你好吗
I got to go, I'll call you later, okay?
黑玛瑙
Black onyx.
莱利会喜欢的
Riley would approve.
发起了关于你的投票
莱克伍德最火闺蜜团被害
投票 你希望下个被杀的是谁
艾 玛
布鲁克
今天早上我听了你的播客
I heard your podcast this morning.
谢谢你说的关于莱利的那些话
Thanks for what you said about Riley.
我无法想象你们承受着多大的悲痛
I can't imagine what you guys are going through.
是啊 你不会想知道的
Yeah. You don't want to.
老样子吗
Um, the usual?
不 谢谢 双倍 外带
Uh, no, thank you. Uh, double shot, to-go.
话说
So, uh...
我听说负责人
I heard that the P.T.B.
想把责任归就到你们的治安官身上
is trying to pin the blame on your sheriff.
希望不要 这不是他的错
I hope not. It's not his fault.
当然不是
Oh, no, of course not.
我是说 这是泰勒的错
I mean, it's Tyler's fault.
"莱克伍德杀人狂魔已死"
"Lakewood slasher dead".
赫芬顿邮报的大标题这么写才会火吧
That's what sells ad banners on Huffpo, right?
但你觉得那不是真的
But you don't think that's true?
我认为 大家都希望是泰勒干的
I think that people need it to be Tyler.
我还认为你们的治安官绝不是唯一一个
And I also think that your sheriff is not the only person
会成为替罪羔羊的人
who's gonna be the scapegoat here.
再见
See you later.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - ?Thanks.
艾玛·杜瓦
骑兵队年鉴
谨以此纪念
达拉·埃尔登
劳拉·柯西
布兰登·詹姆斯
布莱特·基纳
特伦特·普利斯
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表