剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我开车去了树林 想一个人静静
I drove out to the woods to be alone.
我在那里练了练射击
I did a little target practice,
然后收到了你的短♥信♥ 就赶来了
I got your text, and I came here.
至于布兰登·詹姆斯
As for Brandon James,
我爸重新成为我的监护人的时候
when my dad became my guardian again,
我们签了很多材料
there was a lot of paperwork.
你可以自己去看 全在我家
You can see it all for yourself, it's at home.
我们可能不算亲近 但我确定我就只有这一个父亲
We may not be close, but I'm pretty sure he's the only dad I got.
天啊
Oh, my god.
你没听说吗
You haven't heard?
听说什么
Heard what?
唉
Oh, man.
快说啊
What?
基兰
Kieran...
你♥爸♥爸被袭击了
your dad was attacked.
他没撑过来
He didn't make it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我们估计他肯定是发现了什么线索
We think he must have found something and then...
然后凶手就找上了他
and then, the killer found him.
我妈妈想救他的 但已经来不及了
My mom tried to save him, but it was too late.
我实在没法相信
I can't believe this.
而你们还觉得那个神经病是我吗
And you still think that this psychopath could be me?
要是不信任我你就拿着它对我开枪好了
Take this and use it if you don't trust me.
或者帮我找到这个变♥态♥
Or help me find this sick bastard
免得他再伤害别人
before he hurts anyone else.
我看行
Sounds fair to me.
我们去找其他人吧
Let's go find everybody else.
布鲁克
Brooke?
杰克
Jake?
奥德丽
Audrey!
泡泡糖摇滚听起来从没今天这么恐怖过
Bubblegum pop has never sounded so terrifying.
这地方太大了 诺亚 你去后门找
Come on, this place is huge. Noah, take the back porch.
看到什么就大喊
Scream if you see anything.
肯定了
That won't be hard.
给你 拿着
Here, take this.
好
Okay.
但在此时的沉重时刻
But in observation of this loaded moment,
我既没有建议大家分头行动
I am not in favor of splitting up,
也不是还有三天就退休
nor am I three days from retiring.
更不会说我马上就回来
I will not be right back!
糟糕
Oh, no.
奥德丽
Audrey.
有人吗 救命啊
Somebody help me!
天哪 这是佩帕的手印吗
Oh, my god. Is that Piper's handprint?
不知道
I don't know.
至于吗
Unnecessary!
镇定
Calm down.
杰克 到底怎么回事
Jake, what the hell happened?
不知道
I don't know.
我和布鲁克在酒窖吵起来了
Me and Brooke got into a thing in the wine cellar,
我就走了 去湖边散步
and then I went and took a walk by the lake
等我回来 大家都不见了
and when I came back, nobody was here.
哪里也找不到她
I can't find her anywhere.
什么声音
What's that sound?
我听着好像是车♥库♥传来的
I think it's coming from the garage.
看看是不是在工作室
Let's check the workshop!
冰柜
Oh, the freezer!
布鲁克 天哪
Brooke! Oh, my god!
布鲁克 能听到吗
Brooke! Can you hear me?
我们得赶紧把它弄开
We need to open this now!
-接着 -布鲁克
- Okay. Heads up! - Brooke!
布鲁克 布鲁克 说话啊
Brooke. Brooke, say something.
天哪 她好凉
Oh, my god. She's so cold.
-我们得让她暖和起来 -交给我
- We have to warm her up. - Oh, I got it.
杰克
Jake!
我有呼吸的 变♥态♥
I'm still breathing, you creep!
心肺复苏是最好的急救措施啊
CPR's always a good idea.
布鲁克 怎么回事
Brooke, what happened?
布兰森来了
Branson was here.
他就
He just...
那么突然出现了 我就躲到了这里
He just showed up, and I came here to hide.
天哪 太讨厌这个冰柜了
Oh, god, I hate this freezer.
我们得赶紧找奥德丽
We have to find Audrey.
走吧
Let's go.
没事的 艾玛 你去吧
It's okay, Emma, go.
没事的
It's okay.
-去吧 -杰克 你陪着她
- Go. - Jake, stay here.
有我呢
I'm here.
我会保护你的 有我呢
I'll keep you safe. I'm here.
奥德丽
Audrey!
天哪
Oh, man.
可能只是谁把酒洒了
Maybe someone just spilled their wine.
粘稠的 猩红的酒
Their thick, viscous red wine.
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah?
没事 我没事
It's okay, I'm fine.
-顺便说句我也没事 -天哪
- I'm fine, too. - Oh, my god.
怎么回事
What happened?
也就是我差点把她砸死了
I almost brained her is what happened.
凶手来了 他杀了格雷森然后又来追我
The killer was here. He killed Grayson and then he came after me.
你怎么活下来的啊
How are you even alive?
我也不知道
I have no idea.
眼前出现了那张面具接着一切都黑了
I saw the mask and then everything went black.
你和布鲁克能活着真是幸运
You and Brooke are lucky to be alive.
这个凶手一贯都是不留活口的
Leaving survivors is not exactly this guy's M.O.
是吗 你不也逃掉了吗 还两次
I don't know. You survived. Twice.
因为我勇敢
Yeah, being a hero.
真是 能不能叫下医生好让我也活下来
God, can someone please call a doctor so I survive?
手♥机♥还是没信♥号♥♥
Cell phones are still out.
厨房♥有座机
There's a land line in the kitchen.
座机 那都是上世纪的产物了吧
A land line? What is this, 1996?
你们在这儿盯着
Okay, you guys keep watch.
我去打给我妈妈 找人来帮忙
I'm gonna go call my mom and try and get help.
好吧 那我去找个急救药箱
All right, I'm gonna get a first aid kit.
会用吧
You know how to use that, right?
当然 没问题
Yeah, yeah, totally.
我来吧
I got it.
你打来幸灾乐祸的吗
Are you calling to gloat?
完全不是 你终于赢了一次
Not at all. You finally got a win.
还是开门见山吧 好吗
Just cut to the chase, okay?
都结束了 对吧
This is the big finale, right?
我就在这儿 来找我吧
So, here I am. Come and get me.
有个小问题 艾玛 你不是我唯一的目标
Small catch, Emma. It's not just you that I want.
-什么 -是啊
- What? - Yes.
我告诉过你此事因黛茜而起 以你结束
I told you it started with Daisy, but it ends with you!
缺一不可
Can't have one without the other.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
她在哪儿
Where is she?
你很聪明 艾玛 去搞清楚吧
You're a smart girl, Emma. Figure it out.
布兰登·詹姆斯死的地方
Where it ended for Brandon James.
雷恩湖码头
The dock at Wren Lake.
就你自己来 艾玛 不然大家都会死
Just you, Emma, or others will die!
妈妈 妈妈
Mom! Mom!
天哪 你还好吗
Oh, my God! Are you okay?
你不该来的
You shouldn't have come!
不 我不该抛下你
No, I shouldn't have left you.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
艾玛 他来了
Emma, he's here.
不 不要
No, don't!
我来了
I'm here.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表