剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
我父亲被人谋杀了
My dad was murdered.
我那时还太小 根本记不得他
I was too young to remember him.
警♥察♥一直没能查出真♥相♥
And the police never solved it.
老实说 我觉得他们根本就没尽力
Honestly, I don't think they tried.
请节哀
I am so sorry.
谢谢你
Thanks.
所以你才干这行吗
Is that why you do this?
没错
Yeah.
从我会说话开始 我就一直在问问题
I started to ask questions as soon as I could talk,
从此便再未停止
and I kind of never stopped.
看来咱俩都有不太愉悦的父亲情结
So I guess we both have dark daddy issues.
那我...
Um, well...x7f
佩帕 我
Piper, I...
我知道我爸还活着 可他却从未陪伴过我
I know my dad's alive, but he's been gone for most of my life.
所以
So...
我知道这有多难过
I know how hard that is.
家家有本难念的经 不是吗
Well, we all have our demons. Right?
是啊
Yeah.
坚持住
Hang in there.
好吗
Okay?
-我还指望你今天在工作呢 -威尔 少来
- Hey, I was hoping you were working today. - Will, do not.
你还好吗
Whoa. You all right?
我就是个赌资
I was a bet?
我
I...
小艾 真的对不起
Em, I am so sorry.
你有权力生气
You have every right to be mad.
多谢你允许我生气啊
Oh, thank you so much for your permission!
我当然生气了 威尔
Of course I am mad, Will.
我感觉很羞辱
I am humiliated!
你昨天还对我发誓
Just yesterday, you were swearing to me
说你不知道这是怎么回事
that you had no idea how this happened.
现在我却发现一切都不过是谎言
And now I find out that everything was a lie?
我实在不敢相信
I mean, how is it possible that
我对你来说就这么廉价
that is all that I was to you?
小艾 不是这样的
No, Em, that's never all you were to me!
你知道最过分的是什么吗
And you know what the worst part is?
最过分的是我们在一起这么久
The worst part is you didn't even have
你都没胆子
the guts to tell me
向我承认这些事
in all of the time that we were together.
我还得等布鲁克告诉我
I had to find out from Brooke.
我知道 妮娜的
Okay, look, Nina's, Nina's
那个挑战很扯淡 这我知道
challenge was messed up, no doubt, okay?
但你并不只是一个赌资
But that's never what you were to me, okay?
我们的感情是真的
This was real.
小艾 我爱你
Em, I love you!
你听起来就像一部垃圾爱情喜剧
You sound like a bad romantic comedy.
只不过我们并没有浪漫地相遇
Except we didn't meet cute.
而是扭曲病态地相遇
We met sick-twisted.
你我已经没有挽回的余地了
There's no going back.
小艾
Em?
别碰我
Do not touch me!
我们就不能好好谈谈吗
Can't we please just talk?
不能
No, we can't.
我们已经不是朋友了
Because we're not friends.
也不是恋人
We're not together.
我们结束了
We're done.
小艾
Em?
我才不在乎有没有罚款
I don't care if there's a penalty,
-你现在就把它变现 -再见
- I want you to liquidate it now. - Ciao.
明天中午把退款打给我
I need those funds by noon tomorrow.
爸爸 出大事了
Daddy, something is very wrong.
我刚刚和米兰四季酒店的詹卢卡聊过
I just spoke with Gianluca at the four seasons in Milan and...
你鼻子怎么了
What happened to your nose?
我在整形
I'm having work done.
她上个月根本没办理入住
She never checked in last month.
她每次去做水疗前
She always re-stocks her wardrobe in Milan
都会在米兰添置新的衣物的
before going on a holistic retreat.
她也是一直不懂
Yeah, well, she never really got that
"放弃世俗之物"的意思吧
"giving up worldly goods" part, did she?
别转移话题
Don't deflect.
到底怎么回事
What is going on?
你妈妈不在修行会所
Your mother's not at the ashram.
那她在哪儿
Where is she?
我把她送进疗养院了
I checked her into rehab.
什么
What?
你为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you, why didn't you tell me?
布鲁克 他们的规定很严格
Brooke, honey, they have strict rules.
60天内不许与外界联♥系♥
No outside communication for 60 days.
两个月
Two months?
你居然同意了
And you're okay with that?
这是为了她好
It's for her own good.
你要相信我 布鲁克
You have to trust me on this, Brooke!
原来你妈妈这么深藏不露啊
Your mom's a milf with hidden depths.
她就是个签了婚前协议的酒鬼
She's a lush with an ironclad pre-nup.
不知道 也许疗养院是好过离婚法庭吧
I don't know, I guess rehab is better than divorce court.
我只是想跟她说上话
I just wish I could talk to her.
哥们
Hey, dude.
你告诉了艾玛
You told Emma?
怎么 你都不能先提醒我一声吗
What? You could have at least warned me first?
抱歉 威尔
I'm sorry, Will.
但我都被这个秘密折磨一年多了
But this has been eating away at me for over a year.
你镇定点成吗 哥们
How about you take a breath, bro?
用不着你来教我 哥们
Oh, stop telling me what to do, bro.
听着
You know what?
你要是非要来个精神崩溃
If you wanna have a full-on psychotic melt-down,
能麻烦你回自己家爆发吗
why don't you take it home to the chickens and the cows?
我不会再帮你了
I am done trying to help you!
对 就该这么办
Yeah, you got that right.
威尔 住手
Will, stop!
住手
Whoa, wait!
住手 别打了
Stop it! Cut it out!
-这事儿没完 -这事儿完了
- No, this isn't over! - Yes, it is!
行了 走吧
Come on, you know what, let's go.
跟我去医务室
Let's go to the nurse.
好了 现在试试把学到的用于实战吧
All right. Now let's put what we've learned to the test.
但要记住 防身不在于你有多强壮
But remember, self-defense is not about how strong we are.
而在于怎么激发出内在的力量
It's about how well we use the strength we have inside.
威尔 你上来
Will, come on up.
还有
And...
奥德丽
Audrey.
一样的场景 黑暗的停车场
Same scenario. Dark lot,
男人个子很高而且很强壮
guy's larger and stronger.
你要做到就是
Now what you wanna do is, you...
当着大家的面被揍感觉好吗
How's it feel to take it in front of everyone?
防身术
看来我们受人尊敬的市长先生
Looks like our esteemed mayor's
推荐的防身术课程很火啊
self-defense classes are a hit.
你都看不上这种课是吗
You too cool for self-defense?
不是
No.
我相信肯定很有用
I'm sure they're very effective.
如果是在灯火通明的体育馆受到袭击的话
If you're attacked in a well-lit gym.
但是
But, uh...
如果一开始就被刀抵住了喉咙呢
What happens when your first warning is a knife to your throat?
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
袭击你啊
Attacking you.
我以为你的目的是帮我减轻恐惧感呢
I thought you were supposed to help me be less afraid.
那你现在怕吗
Are you afraid now?
不怕
No.
很好 为什么不怕了
Good. What's changed?
昨天我觉得很羞辱
Yesterday I was so embarrassed and
而且是一波未平一波又起
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表