剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
He couldn't have done it.
肯定是有解释的
There totally is.
别担心 我们会找到的
Don't worry. We'll find it.
该死 他们以前都把钥匙藏这里的
Damn. They used to hide their key there.
是啊 我们以前还习惯不锁后门
Yeah, we used to leave our back door unlocked.
然后杀来了个连环杀手
And then a serial killer happened.
好吧 备用计划
All right. On to Plan B.
我就喜欢备用计划 说来听听
Love me some Plan B. What is it?
希望她家没装警报
I hope there's no alarm.
-好了 -真低调啊
- Okay. - Subtle.
她会把SD卡藏在哪儿
Where does she keep her SD cards?
你当我是她的私人助理吗
What do I look like, her personal assistant?
感觉你一看就像是
Well, you look like someone
知道她会把SD卡藏在哪儿的人
who might know where would keep her SD cards.
这是衣服
That's clothes.
天啊 这也太乱了
Man, she's so disorganized.
奇怪
Weird.
等等 别动 那是《指环王》的
Hey, wait, hold on. Uh, that's Elvish.
真好
Great.
在这儿呢
Whoa, here they are.
找到了
Got it.
惨了 警♥察♥来了 咱得赶紧走
Oh, frak. We got the policia. We gotta get out of here.
-艾玛快走 -谁说她会整理的
- Now, Emma. - Who says she files them neatly?
她的房♥间在楼上 检查一下其他房♥间
All right, her room's upstairs, check the rest of the house.
我做不到 你来吧
I can't. You do it.
不行 感觉就像拿着指环站在末日火山前的弗罗多
No can do. I feel like Frodo with the ring at Mount Doom.
你觉得上面有什么
I mean, what do you think's on there?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
我不想辜负奥德丽的信任 但不管上面是什么
I don't want to break Audrey's trust, but whatever is on there
肯定会显得她有很大嫌疑
must make her look really guilty.
什么嫌疑
Of what?
四宗谋杀案 包括她女朋友吗
Murdering four people, including her girlfriend?
你知道这听起来
Do you have any idea
就跟日本游戏节目一样扯吧
how Japanese gameshow crazy that sounds?
有件事我一直想不通
There's one thing I can't shake.
什么事
What?
那个一直打电♥话♥骚扰我的人
That guy who's been calling me?
他现在应该是在狠狠地嘲笑我
He should be rubbing this in my face right now.
但自从奥德丽被捕 我就没接到过他的电♥话♥
But since Audrey was taken in, I haven't heard one thing.
妈
Mom?
什么
What?
当然不是
No. Of course not.
好的
Okay.
我知道了
Okay.
布洛克警探想让我去警局一趟
Detective Brock wants to see me at the Sheriff's station.
艾玛 我知道奥德丽给你打过电♥话♥
I know Audrey called you, Emma.
能告诉我她说了什么吗
You want to tell me what she said?
她想让我赶在她爸反应过激
She wanted me to call her mom
吓到她妈之前 先给她妈打个电♥话♥
before her dad overreacted and freaked her out.
她妈妈在波士顿
Her mom is in Boston.
治疗癌症
Cancer treatments.
很遗憾她身患重病
I'm sorry that she's ill.
今天有人闯进了奥德丽的家
There was a break-in at Audrey's house today.
你知道这件事吗
You know anything about that?
不知道
No.
我明白
Look, I get it.
你想保护自己的朋友
You want to protect your friend.
但万一你错了呢
But what if you're wrong?
我了解奥德丽
I know Audrey.
有些事是你想不到的
You never know.
每个杀手都有朋友
You know, every killer is someone's friend.
都有家人
Someone's family.
既然艾玛说不知道 那就是不知道
If Emma says she doesn't know, she doesn't.
我们可以走了吗
Can we go now?
好吧
Okay.
但如果我是对的
But if I'm right...
如果放走奥德丽之后有人惨遭杀害
If Audrey goes free and someone else dies,
你和她一样是罪人
you are just as guilty as she is.
你们可以走了
You're free to go.
谢了
Thanks.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我知道情况很不妙
I know that this looks bad.
但我总觉得
But I can't help feeling
是有人故意设的局
that someone wants it to look that way.
你先走吧 我得去确认个事情
You go on. I have to check something.
家里见
I'll see you at home.
好的
Okay.
别太惹火啊 裸男
Take it sleazy, Fitzgerald.
必须的
No other way.
妈的
Damn it!
教练说过多少次不要在没人看护的情况下举重
How many times has Coach told us not to lift without a spotter?
来吧 我来帮你
Here, let me help you with that.
杰克
Jake...
手♥机♥和钱去哪儿了 威廉
Where's the phone and the money, William?
我怎么知道
How the hell do I know?
如果你敢用那视频坑我
If you try and burn me with that video,
就等着被碎尸万段后丢进臭水沟吧
they'll find you in pieces in a ditch.
杰克
Jake...
杰克
Jake!
运动员
Hey, Stretch.
决定接受我的提议了吗
Decide to take me up on my offer?
还没
Not yet.
但是 我确实想改过自新
But, I do want to make things right.
如果你愿意帮我
And if you help me,
我就给你一个出乎意料的大新闻
I'll give you a story you never saw coming.
好吧 我有点兴趣
Okay, I'm intrigued.
能给我透露个标题吗
You care to give me a headline?
我更乐意让你直接从当事人口中得知真♥相♥
I'd rather you hear it directly from the source.
走吧
Come on.
你真的确定吗
Are you absolutely sure about this?
与其猜疑 我宁可知道真♥相♥
I'd rather know than wonder.
我得说 我还是有些道德上的犹豫
I gotta be honest, I still have some moral ambivalence.
又没人逼着你看
Well, no one's making you watch it.
我也不能让你一个人背负这种心理负担啊
Well, I wouldn't want you to carry that burden all by yourself.
诺亚 我只是想知道真♥相♥
Look, Noah, I just want the truth.
好的 真♥相♥
Okay. Truth.
高清屏幕上的真♥相♥
In glorious HD.
开始了
Here we go.
别再拍我了
Stop filming me!
不 你得看看自己现在什么样
No. You need to see yourself.
你都还不确定这事是妮娜干的
You don't even know if Nina did this.
肯定是她干的
Of course she did it!
我这辈子没有一天不受她的折磨
She has been torturing me my entire life.
我不要再继续了
Not anymore!
我们这么做 那不是比妮娜还坏了吗
If we do this, we are even worse than Nina.
那你什么意思 我就该继续忍♥受吗
So what, I'm supposed to just keep taking it?
去他妈的
Screw that!
妮娜那种人见谁都欺负
People like Nina dump on everyone
你知道有什么后果等着他们吗
and you know what happens to them?
没有后果
Nothing.
她们一样嫁给亿万富翁
They marry billionaires
穿着普拉达坐在她们污染环境的游艇里
and wear Prada in their climate-trashing yachts.
因为世界上不存在因果报应
Because karma doesn't just happen!
有时候 正义只能自己伸张
Sometimes, you have to take it into your own hands.
奥德丽 求你
Audrey, please!
今夜 我就是破坏神湿婆
Tonight, I'm Shiva the Destroyer,
我要去给那个贱♥人♥一点教训
and I'm coming for that sorry bitch!
之后 她就再也不能欺负别人了
When I'm done, she'll never bully anyone ever again.
我让你把相机关了
I said, turn that off!
奥德丽 你干了什么啊
Audrey, what did you do?
你为什么要逼我看这个
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表