剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
My mother was your neighbor.
她以前是布兰登的朋友
She was friends with Brandon.
她告诉我布兰登对她很好
She told me that he was very nice to her.
布兰登是我退休后怀上的
Brandon was my golden-years child.
我生他的时候都快50岁了
I was nearly 50 when I had him.
艾德说卵子太老了
Ed said the egg was old,
所以布兰登才有那些问题
and that's why he had his issues.
那孩子受了太多苦
And that boy suffered so.
你妈妈是...
Your mom was...
黛西 那个金发小女孩
Daisy, the little blonde.
当然 我现在看出来了 你们很像
Of course. Now I see the resemblance, yes.
我看到你在外面
I saw you outside,
想鼓起勇气进来跟我谈话
trying to get up nerve to come in and talk to me.
谈些什么呢
Talk about what?
你很清楚呀
You know.
我把布兰登留在家里 希望能保他安全
I kept Brandon home to keep him safe.
他认识了你 然后来求我
He met you and he begged me
让他在保龄球馆找份工作
to let him get a job with the bowling alley.
你多勾人啊
'cause you were sex.
走路啊 说话啊
Walking and talking.
他愿意为你做任何事
He'd do anything for you.
你把他害死了
You got him killed.
我没有
I... I didn't.
我好痛苦
So much pain.
你为什么要把他从我这里抢走
Why did you take him from me?
为什么啊 黛西
Why, Daisy?
很抱歉 我们不该来打扰您
I'm so sorry, we shouldn't have bothered you.
黛西 黛西
Daisy, Daisy
真心回答我吧
Give me your answer, true.
他很喜欢这首歌♥
He loved that song.
他喜欢...他儿子也喜欢
He love... and so did his boy.
喜欢这首歌♥
Loved that song.
谁的儿子 詹姆斯太太
Whose boy, Mrs. James?
布兰登的 布兰登的儿子
Brandon's. Brandon's son.
那天他来过这儿 就在...
He was here the other day. Just...
-布兰登的儿子来过这里吗 -没错
- Brandon's son was here? - Yes.
什么时候来着 多俊俏的小伙啊
When was that? Yeah, he was so handsome.
你还记得他的名字吗
Do you remember his name?
史蒂夫 不对
Steve? No.
基斯 也不对
Keith? No, no.
慢着 是赛斯吗
Wait, was it Seth?
没错 就是赛斯 就是这个名字
Yes, that's it. Seth. That was it.
他真是俊俏啊
He was so handsome.
就像过去的电影明星
Just like an old-time movie star.
他想知道他爸爸的所有事情
And he wanted to know all about his daddy.
是啊
Yes.
他想知道布兰登的所有事情
He wanted to know all about Brandon.
没错 黛西 黛西
Yes, Daisy. Daisy...
那是真的吧 她说赛斯是布兰登的儿子
That was real, right? She said that Seth is Brandon's son.
这在法庭上可做不了数
Well, it's never gonna hold up in court,
但没错...她就是那么说的
But yeah, that's... that's what she said.
好吧 这对我已经足够了
Well, it's good enough for me.
感谢你做的一切
Thank you for doing this.
你也该安安心了
Yeah. You deserve peace.
再见了
Bye. Bye.
当地高中教师赛斯·布兰森
因与学生有不正当关系被捕
莱克伍德高中教师与镇长千金有染
被抓现行
莱克伍德高中教师被捕
与学生有染现场抓包
门开着的
It's open.
好久不见
Hi, stranger.
你真该把门锁上
You really shouldn't leave your door unlocked.
都结束了 你没听说吗 他们抓住他了
It's over. Didn't you hear? They caught him.
是啊 真是好消息
Yeah, it's great news.
我早该给你回电♥话♥的
I really should've called you back.
你有你的想法
You've had a lot on your mind.
我只想知道你都还好
I just wanted to make sure you were okay.
我很好
I am.
真的很好
I really am.
基兰
Kieran...
威尔身上发生了那种事 我不敢冒险...
After what happened to Will, I couldn't risk...
我明白
I get it.
真的明白
I do.
那我们现在到哪一步了呢
So where does this leave us?
其实...
Well...
我希望把失去的时间补回来
I'd really like to make up for lost time.
听起来不错
I like the sound of that.
真好
Good.
那么 我们要不庆祝一下
So, should we do something to celebrate?
你有什么打算
What did you have in mind?
我听说会有万圣节舞会之类的活动
I heard a rumor about some kind of Halloween dance or some such.
你去不去
You game?
前提是咱俩得一起去买♥♥诡异的情侣装
Only if we can shop for awkward couple costumes together.
我觉得我会后悔的
I see you're gonna make me regret this.
要不要来我家吃晚饭 我妈订了披萨
Hey, do you want to come to dinner? My mom's ordering pizza.
-好啊 -那就好
- I could eat. - Good.
噩梦之级
找到了吗
Any luck?
-可能吧 -洗耳恭听
- Maybe. - Listening...
你知道 瑞秋的相机基本从不离身的
Okay, so Rachel practically lived with her camera.
她看到什么都会录下来
I mean, she documented everything.
从你嘴里说出来 感觉有点吓人呢
Coming from you, that's kind of scary.
我当时给她做悼念短片的时候
When I was trying to make her memorial video,
我想看看她录下的视频
I went to access her video files,
可那些视频早就被删除了
but they'd all been wiped from her computer.
有意思
Interesting.
就跟妮娜的监控网络凭空消失了一样
Kinda like how Nina's spy-cam network just up and disappeared.
你觉得瑞秋
You think Rachel might
会不会是录下了布兰森的把柄
have caught Branson doing something on tape?
我觉得这样可以解释
Well, I mean, it might explain
为什么他把她的案发现场布置成自杀
why he made it look like a suicide.
这并不在他的计划中
Wasn't part of the plan.
他只是在解决祸患
It was cleaning up loose ends.
可如果视频都被删除了...
But... if all the footage was deleted...
瑞秋在云端备份了所有文件
Rachel backed everything up to the cloud.
我有密♥码♥
And I have the password.
未剪辑视频电影节马上开始
Time for a raw footage film festival.
好耶
Yay!
我把你的保时捷开回来了
Picked up your Porsche for you.
没有划痕 轮胎也没怎么磨耗
No scratches, minor tread wear.
看看这儿都有些什么啊
What do we have here?
这儿有个变♥态♥通过网络摄像头看我脱衣服
We have a pervert who was watching me undress on my webcam.
什么
What?
你确定吗
Are you sure?
确定 刚才摄像头灯自己亮了
Yeah, the light just turned on all by itself.
是你吗
Was it you?
不是
No.
那个监控网络早就被关了啊
The network's shut down, remember?
反正有人在偷♥窥♥我
Yeah, well, someone was watching me.
考虑到赛斯正在蹲监狱
And considering Seth is behind bars,
我敢肯定那个人不会是他
I'm pretty sure it wasn't him.
天啊 你为什么还在维护他
God, why do you keep defending him?
因为所有人都把他当做怪物
Because everyone is making him out to be some sort of monster.
也许他就是
Yeah, and maybe he is.
我不信
I don't believe that.
你怎么能确定呢
And how do you know?
你还以为你站在食物链顶端吗
You still think you're the apex predator.
有时候人与人之间需要点信任
Sometimes you have to have faith in people.
是啊 这点你家做得可棒了 对吧
Yeah, and that is really working out for you and the fam, right?
这是个错误
This was a mistake.
别这样 你要去哪儿
Come on. Where are you going?
回家
I'm going home.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表