剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
你跟这案子无关了
You're off this case.
她父亲赶来前 我在这陪着
Okay, well, I'll just hang with Audrey until her dad gets here.
这样如何
How's that?
布鲁克 耽误你一下
Brooke, uh, hold up a sec.
我得跟你说点事 可以吗
Look, I need to talk to you about something, okay?
比如你勒索我爸
Like how you're blackmailing my dad?
-杰克 -没错
- Jake. - Yeah.
就是杰克 他说了你做下的所有事
Jake. He told me all about what you've been doing.
我做的事
Oh, what I've been doing?
听我说 从一开始
Look, Jake is the one
就是杰克拉我去干的
who dragged me into this in the first place,
我正打算告诉你
like I was going to tell you.
是啊 因为杰克缺钱你不缺
Yeah, 'cause Jake's the one who needs money.
布鲁克 听我说
Brooke, listen to me.
不 你听我说
No, you listen to me.
我劝你尽快弥补 威尔
You better make this right, Will.
你惹错人了
You messed with the wrong family.
奥德丽
Audrey.
爸
Dad.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
不怎么好
Been better.
治安官 这怎么回事
Sheriff, what's this about?
我女儿被捕了吗
Is my daughter under arrest?
没有 霍华德 这只是
No, Howard, we just...
只是对于奥德丽和她的朋友们
I just need to clarify something about
在废弃医院里找到的东西 有些疑点需要澄清
what Audrey and her friends found at that abandoned hospital.
我们没有要隐瞒的
We have nothing to hide.
谢谢 奥德丽
Thank you. Audrey.
你们在医院里找到了
In the hospital, you and your friends
一个戴着面具的腐烂人头
found a decomposing head with a mask on it.
你捡过那个面具吗
Did you pick it up?
-绝对没有 -确定吗
- God, no. - You're sure?
我们当时吓得只顾逃命了
We were kind of busy running in terror,
所以对 我很确定
so yeah, I'm sure.
那你帮我想想
So then help me to understand something.
面具内侧怎么会检出你的DNA
Why is your DNA on the inside of the mask?
我没戴过那张面具 我保证
I've never worn that mask, I swear.
你...确定那是奥德丽的DNA吗
You... you're sure it's Audrey's DNA?
我们采集了奥德丽他们的指纹及组织样本
We took fingerprints and swabs of Audrey and her friends,
怕他们污染了现场
just in case they contaminated the scene.
但看来奥德丽早就去过那里
But looks like Audrey had been there before.
我没去过
No, I wasn't.
但妮娜被害那个晚上
But you and Rachel were making a movie
你和瑞秋在制♥作♥一部电影
the night of Nina's murder.
之后杀妮娜的凶手在网上发布了动图
And Nina's killer posted a GIF online of it,
肯定有人拍下了谋杀过程
so someone was filming the murder.
为什么不会是
Why not the two girls
案发两小时前妮娜刚羞辱过的两个女孩子呢
that Nina had just humiliated only two hours before?
-我没有 -这种问话让我不适
- No. - I'm not comfortable with this.
后来瑞秋怎么了 奥德丽
What happened to Rachel, Audrey?
她后悔了吧
Did she have second thoughts?
打算向警方供认你们的所作所为
Did she want to confess what you had done?
-你不得不制止她 -洛琳
- Did you have to stop her? - Raine!
够了
That's enough.
没错 你可以走了 治安官
Yeah, you're right. You can go now, Sheriff.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们不会再回答任何问题
We're not answering any more questions
除非有律师在场
without an attorney.
没问题
That's fine.
但我想看妮娜遇害那晚
But I would like to see the footage
奥德丽录下的视频
from Audrey's camera on the night of Nina's murder.
我没有
I don't have it.
到外面谈谈吧
Can I talk to you outside?
当然
Of course.
好呀 程序 我正身处游戏世界[《电子世界争霸战》台词改编]
Greetings, programs! I'm on the Game Grid.
请留下设备信息 稍后跟你联♥系♥
Leave a device ID and I'll get back with you...
诺亚 怎么样
Noah? What happened?
《亨利五世》或者《大人物拿破仑》
"Henry The Fifth" or "Napoleon Dynamite".
我得承认 布兰森老师太懂我的英雄情节了
I gotta admit, Mr. Branson so gets my deep-seated hero conflict.
厉害 我还准备打911呢
Cool. I was ready to call 911.
或许奥德丽没错 布兰森老师是无辜的
Maybe Audrey was right about Branson being innocent.
或许他不是变♥态♥
Maybe he's not a psychopath.
如果泰勒在当学生辅♥导♥员时
If Tyler loaded the malware for Nina
帮妮娜上传了恶意软件
while he was the student aide,
布老师可能就是无辜的
Mr. B could just be this innocent pawn.
-那他的假名怎么说呢 -那个呀
- But what about his fake name? - Oh, yeah, well...
我已经想到办法了
I actually got that covered.
我叫布老师把他的号♥码输到我手♥机♥里
I asked Mr. B to input his number into my phone,
以免我想和他讨论独角戏的事
in case I wanted to rap about monologues.
我编了个应用记录他的指纹
I programmed this app to record his fingerprints.
指纹追击
扫描仪
如果可以追踪到他的过去...
If we can trace the past...
就能弄清楚亲爱的老白是不是大毒枭海森堡[绝命毒师]
We can find out if our beloved Mr. White is actually Heisenberg.
未知号♥码
别接
Don't answer.
那可不行
That has proven not to be an option.
你好
Hello?
小艾 我是奥德丽
Em, it's Audrey.
-奥德丽 你还好吧 -听我说
- Audrey, are you okay? - Listen...
请帮我一个大忙
I need a favor so huge.
当然 什么事
Of course. What?
去我家
Go to my house.
拿走9月30日的存储卡
Get the SD card from September 30th...
然后销毁 以及...
and destroy it. And...
艾玛 拜托千万不要看
Emma, please don't watch it.
你打给谁了 奥德丽
Who did you call, Audrey?
不要回答
Don't answer.
如果你有足够的证据起诉我女儿...
If you think you have enough evidence to charge my daughter...
没有 但西弗法官认为
No, actually, Judge Seaver thinks
我有足够证据去搜你家
I have enough to search your home.
她才签了搜查令
She just approved a warrant.
所以奥德丽得在这儿待一会了
So Audrey will stay here for a while.
有什么发现我会告诉你
I'll let you know what we find.
你觉得那卡上有什么
What do you think is on that card?
不知道 也不在乎
I don't know. I don't care.
-不过我们赶快去拿吧 -诺亚 万一
- But we should just go get it. - Noah, what if it's...
艾玛
Emma, hey...
奥德丽没有杀妮娜
Audrey did not kill Nina.
对 没错 我们走
Right. Right, okay, let's go.
咱有点时间
Well, we've got some time.
我爸去给一堆小学生
Daddy's off teaching a
开"陌生人很危险"的研讨会去了
"Stranger Danger" seminar to a bunch of grade-schoolers.
如果你♥爸♥能干出视频上那样的事来
If your dad is capable of whatever it was we saw on that video,
他会不会还做了别的
what if he's done more?
你是说我爸
Are you accusing my dad
犯下多起谋杀以提升自己的公♥关♥形象吗
of multiple murders to raise his PR profile?
就像斯蒂芬·金说的
Well, it's like Stephen King says,
"谋杀就像薯片
"Murder is like potato chips.
不可能浅尝辄止"
"You can't just stop with one."
我只希望我爸从来没打开过那包薯片
I'm hoping my dad never opened that bag of chips.
不行 我做不到
No, I can't do it.
如果她在那里 我就会失去我的父母
If she's in there, I lose both of my parents.
长痛不如短痛
Let's rip this Band-Aid off.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
这好像是客房♥的床单
I think this is a piece of the guest room bed sheets.
所以这只是床单
So it's a sheet.
也许你♥爸♥用它来裹鹿了吧
Maybe your dad wrapped a deer in it or something.
对不起
Sorry.
肯定有合理的解释的
There's gotta be an explanation.
对吧
I mean, right?
他不可能下此狠手的
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表