剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
好了 拷完了
Okay, all right. We're done.
拷完了 好了 咱走吧 快走
We got it, we got it, we got it. Okay, okay. Let's go, let's go.
等等 那是什么
Wait, guys, what's that?
-是布兰登的面具 -别管了 快走吧
- Oh, it's Brandon's mask. - Leave it. We gotta go!
上面可能有他的DNA
There might be DNA on it.
-天啊 -这也太恐怖了
- Oh, my god. - Oh, man, that is wrong!
那是泰勒的头
That is Tyler's head!
-泰勒不可能是凶手 -快跑 他来了
- There's no way he killed anybody. - Come on. He's coming.
糟糕 快跑
Crap, we gotta go!
走后门
Back exit!
快
Go on!
在那边
That side!
你们三个跟我来 就现在
You three, with me. Now.
-你们在想什么呢 -是啊 你们在想什么呢
- What were you thinking? - ?Yeah, what were you thinking?
现在那家医院里的所有证据
Every piece of evidence in that hospital
因为你们 可能都不会被承认了
is potentially inadmissible because of you!
你怎么知道我们在那里
How did you know we were there?
有人匿名举报
Anonymous tip.
有人看到你们闯进去了
Someone saw you guys breaking in.
我们一周前就彻查过那里 寻找泰勒
We swept that place a week ago, looking for Tyler.
当时那里什么都没有
There was nothing.
所以 你们为什么要去那里
So why were you there?
家里寄来了个包裹
A package came to the house.
1994年骑兵队的年鉴
The 1994 Lancers yearbook.
他剪掉了一些人的头像 还写了些东西
He cut out people's faces, he wrote things.
我的天 艾玛
Oh, my god, Emma.
那你为什么不直接过来呢
Why didn't you come straight here?
因为我上次过来
Because the last time I came here,
也没出什么好事
it didn't really end that well.
这么说不公平
Hey, that's not fair.
妈妈 这一切都不公平
Mom, none of this is fair.
为什么你不告诉我这些事
Why didn't you tell me about this?
为了阻止其他人被害
To try and stop more people from dying.
我说了我觉得不是泰勒
I said I didn't think it was Tyler.
没人信我
No one believed me.
不过现在你相信了吧
But you believe us now, right?
如果他的头在那家医院
Well, considering his head is in that hospital
躯体却在车上
and his body is in the car,
我信了
Yeah.
总算说明白了
Glad we cleared that up.
坐下 别动 把相机给我 奥德丽
Sit down. Don't move. I'm gonna need your camera, Audrey.
现在你们都离开吧
Now all of you, get out of here.
回家吧 帮个忙
Go home. Do me a favor.
如果疑犯有任何动静 立马通知我
Any further contact, you call me immediately.
-走 -你们走吧
- Let's go. - Get out of here.
莱克伍德最火闺蜜团被害
艾 玛
布鲁克
投票 你希望下个被杀的是谁
宝贝
Hey, sweetheart.
这个刚到 是给你的
This just came for you.
你妈妈寄的
It's from your mother.
又一个印度的小玩意儿 我用不着
I don't need another tchotchke from India.
你运气好
Well, you're in luck,
这是斯里兰卡的
Cause this is from Sri Lanka.
佛教修行不是去年的事么
Thought that buddhist retreat was last year.
我还以为没受触动呢
I thought it didn't take.
显然 她改变主意了
Well, apparently, she's changed her mind.
不知怎么回事
I don't know.
我有种很不好的感觉
I have a bad feeling.
这再正常不过了
Which is perfectly understandable.
你刚刚失去了一个最好的朋友
You just lost one of your best friends.
那么好的孩子
Such a sweet kid.
是啊 她确实很好
Yeah, she really was.
不像我
Unlike me.
你很坚强 布鲁克
You're tough, Brooke.
我也是
So am I.
虽然有时候不太受欢迎
Doesn't always make you popular.
但是这样的你
But it does make you...
能幸存下来
...survivors.
你还真是什么都不明白
You really don't get it, do you?
布鲁克 布鲁克 我...
Brooke. Brooke, I...
未知号♥码
还没结束
再给10万马上给你发地址
明晚8点
布鲁克
Brooke?
我收到你信息了 怎么回事
I got your text. What's up?
所有人都讨厌我
Everyone hates me.
你看到那个投票了
You saw the poll?
你也投了我吗
Did you vote for me, too?
怎么可能
Hell, no.
我得留着你
I gotta keep you around.
总得有个高高在上的女神拴住我嘛
Gotta have one unattainable hottie to keep me grounded.
尤其是莱利也离去了
Especially with Riley being gone.
昨晚 我抛下我朋友
Last night, I left my friend alone
就因为任性
because I just wanted what I wanted.
什么都是围着我自己转
It's always all about me.
也许是围着你的美少女魅力转
Or your girlish charm.
不是
No, it's not.
我不想变成这样
I don't wanna be that person.
过来
Come here.
谢谢你
Thank you.
隐瞒警方 真是淘气又淘气啊
Withholding from the police. Naughty, naughty.
你了解我的
You know me.
我们看看这里面到底有什么
Let's see what we got here.
糟糕 我们太慌着弹出存储卡了
Oh, crap, we ejected the card too soon.
里面什么内容都没有
There's no content.
等等 等等 有一个文件夹
Wait, hold on. Hold on, we got one.
现在就缺密♥码♥了
Now we just need a password.
-妮娜会用什么密♥码♥ -试试"thunderbitch"[贱婊]
- What's something Nina would use? - Try "thunderbitch."
好
Okay.
密♥码♥错误
-太直白了么 -我能绕过密♥码♥
- Too obvious. - I can get around it.
刚才只是开胃菜
That was just an amuse-bouche.
确定要重设路径吗
输入5位Pin码
佩帕 有空吗
Hey, Piper. Do you have a second?
艾玛 正好
Emma. Perfect timing.
我正在收尾
I was just wrapping things up.
什么 你弄完了 你要走了吗
Wait, you're done? You're leaving?
我还要搜集点路人评论
I'm gonna grab some man-on-the-street reaction bits,
请求警方接受采访 被拒
request interviews from police, get shut down,
再去试试吧 不过 对
Rinse, repeat. But, uh, yeah,
这案子基本上结了
the case is pretty much done.
我只是过来道个别
Just came by to say goodbye and, uh,
再买♥♥杯拿铁路上喝
grab a latte for the road.
也许你不该这样
Maybe you shouldn't.
我明白
You know what, I know,
我也试过戒咖啡
I've been trying to cut down,
不过 谁都有点什么戒不掉的瘾...
but you know what, everybody has their vices...
我不是说咖啡
I'm not talking about coffee.
那是和昨天
Okay. Does this have anything to do
在医院发生的事情有关吗
with what happened at the hospital yesterday?
治安官什么都不说
The sheriff isn't sharing anything.
我不能告诉你细节
You know, I can't talk about specifics.
我明白 你什么都不用说
I get it. You don't have to say anything,
就当是咖啡店员对播客主持人说
But barista to podcaster,
如果你是我 你会留下
if you were me, would you stay
还是离开
or would you go?
我会留下
I would stay.
你这样子都快有点酷了
You almost make this look cool.
对 我们酷毙了
Yeah, well, we're cooking. We are cooking with gas.
又来了
And there it went.
通过认证
我们进来了
We're in.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表