剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
静态吓人表情点赞
Nice resting creep face.
-你也是 -谢谢
- Back at ya. - Oh, thank you.
我没法集中精神看《再见女郎》
I can't focus on The Goodbye Girl
我爸在玩《消失的爱人》呢
when my dad is doing Gone Girl.
你不能再去想那个视频了
Hey, you need to stop obsessing on that video.
如果你真觉得你♥爸♥把你妈冻起来了
If you really think your dad put your mom on ice,
咱们午餐时间去看看
Let's just go check it out at lunch.
你真的会跟我一起去吗
You'd really go with me?
不然怎么叫朋友
What are friends for?
好吧 三人场景
Okay, so, a three-person scene.
也许奥德丽应该先就你
Or maybe Audrey should start with an apology
对威尔的"扫堂腿"道个歉
for that "sweep the leg" assault you pulled on Will?
算了吧
Unlikely.
不 没关系
No, it's okay.
我是自作自受
I had that one coming.
当然了
You totally did.
但是...
But...
我这样做还是太混♥蛋♥了
It was sort of a dick move on my part.
我觉得这算是相互包容的美妙开端
I think this is the beginning of a beautiful mutual tolerance.
然后我说...
And then I say...
我不知道 某句台词之类的吧
I don't know, a line of some sort about something.
或者不说话
Or not.
我...
My, uh...
昨晚回家的时候我爸爸不在
Dad was out when I got home last night.
你...
Did you...
你没吵醒你妈妈了吗
Did you manage not to wake your mom?
有啊
Uh, yeah.
多亏了你♥爸♥爸
Thanks to your dad.
我今天早上碰到他
I caught him doing the walk of shame
满脸尴尬地离开我家
out of our front door this morning.
你们是有什么诡异的母女共上一家人的赌约吗
Did you guys make, like, some weird mother-daughter sex bet?
是啊 是啊 的确就是这样
Yes. Yeah, that's actually exactly what we did.
怎么了
What?
我只是很高兴我们之间没有搞得很奇怪
I'm just glad this isn't weird.
是啊 我也是
Yeah. Me, too.
莱克伍德治安官报告
证据
布洛克警探
Detective Brock?
杜瓦医生
Doctor Duval.
能帮我关一下门吗
Oh. Could you close that for me, please?
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming in.
不客气
Of course.
我不是很清楚我为什么要来
Not quite sure why I'm here.
我对瑞秋·莫里的案子有些疑问
Uh, I have a few questions about the Rachel Murray case.
我想也许你能为我指点一下
I thought maybe you could shed some light.
我尽力
I'll do my best.
这边说用了一周时间
It took a week to determine
才确定瑞秋·莫里的死有蹊跷
that Rachel Murray's death was suspicious.
你能告诉我为什么吗
Can you tell me why?
表面上来看是自杀
Well, she presented as a suicide,
但她所受的伤和发现尸体的现场不符
but her injuries didn't correspond with where we found her.
等哈德展开谋杀案调查时
Well, by the time Hud opened a murder investigation,
又有两名孩子死了
two more kids were dead.
那不是他的错
That wasn't his fault.
我需要确认
I needed to be sure.
杜瓦医生 我知道你想维护他 但是...
Doctor Duval, I know you want to defend him, but...
我们都清楚你的观点不客观
We both know that your opinion is biased.
你这是在指责我吗
Are you accusing me of something?
没找到证据
Evidence was missed.
-有人需要为此承担责任 -什么证据
- Someone has to be held accountable. - What evidence?
我们在医院发现了毛发纤维和皮肤细胞
We found hair fibers and skin cells at the hospital.
DNA检测结果出来了
DNA test came in.
你能对结果进行确认吗
Can you confirm the results?
这些条带确实吻合 是谁的
The markers look good for a match. Who is it?
某个具有明确的动机和作案机会的人
Someone with clear motive and opportunity.
只可惜
And unfortunately,
这名嫌犯一直都在你们俩眼皮子底下
it's a suspect that was right in front of you both this entire time.
布兰森老师
Mr. Branson?
-我能帮你什么吗 -是的 先生
- May I help you? - Yes, sir, you can.
我们有几个问题想问你的一个学生
We have some questions for one of your students.
奥德丽·詹森
Audrey Jensen?
你得跟我们走一趟
We're gonna need you to come with us.
条子们找奥德丽干什么
What the hell could the cops want with Audrey?
不知道 他们可能只是想问她
I don't know. Maybe they just wanted to ask her
一些关于瑞秋的问题
some questions about Rachel.
那打个电♥话♥就行 不用当着全班人把她押走
That's a phone call. That's not a perp walk out of class.
布兰森老师
Mr. Branson.
什么
What?
我们发现那个摄像头恶意软件出自他的作业服务器
We found out the webcam malware came from his homework server.
而且他还用了假名
And he's using a fake name.
等等 布兰森老师每天都用保温瓶自己带汤呢
Wait. Mr. Branson brings his soup to school in a Thermos.
坏蛋也得吃饭啊
Villains have to eat, too.
金并也吃饭 小丑也吃饭
Kingpin eats. The Joker eats.
分别为《夜魔侠》和《蝙蝠侠》中的反派
贝恩戴着面具 可能不吃
Bane probably doesn't because of his mask,
《蝙蝠侠》中的反派
但他可能有某种营养液...
but there's probably some sort of, like, nutrient...
诺亚 我们能别跑题吗
Hey, Noah, can we focus for one second?
好的 抱歉
Yes. Sorry.
布老师可能看到我们动过他的笔记本
Well, Mr. B may have seen us on his laptop.
如果他觉得我们可能会揭发他
If he thought we could expose him,
也许他伺机报复 栽赃奥德丽做替罪羊...
maybe he found a way to implicate Audrey as payback...
布兰森老师 你好
Mr. Branson! Hey! Hi!
艾玛和我只是...
Emma and I were just...
聊演戏
Talking scenes.
我也刚好想聊聊这个
Well, that's actually what I wanted to discuss.
考虑到你对长篇大论的偏爱
And considering your propensity for speeches,
我在考虑让你演独角戏
I'm thinking monologue.
我不知道啊 我有点害羞
Oh, I don't know. I'm kinda shy.
让我给你看看还有什么别的选择
Let me show you some options.
行 没问题
Oh. Uh, sure, okay.
再见
Bye.
-你先 -谢谢
- After you. - Thank you.
奥德丽 我们只想问你几个有关瑞秋·莫里的问题
Audrey, we just have a couple of questions about Rachel Murray.
我们希望你可以帮我们找到答案
We were hoping that you could help us answer them.
所以终于开始谋杀调查了吗
So the murder investigation's finally happening?
挺好
Good.
你们俩在合作一个视频项目
You two were working on a video project together.
没错
Yeah. Uh, we were.
是什么主题
What was it about?
孤僻地成长
Growing up weird.
生活
Life.
我们
Us.
9月30日晚上你和她在一起吗
And were you with her on the night of September 30th?
那是哪天
What night was that?
就是有人上传了你和瑞秋
The night that someone uploaded a video
在车里亲吻的视频那天晚上
of you and Rachel kissing in a car.
那天晚上
That night. Um...
没错 我去看小瑞
Then yes. Uh, I went to see Rach...
想安抚她
tried to calm her down.
我们出去兜风了
We went for a drive.
你有见到别的人吗
Did you see anyone else?
我不记得有
Not that I recall.
所以瑞秋是妮娜被害当晚
So, the only person who could verify your whereabouts
唯一能证实你行踪的人
on the night of Nina's murder was Rachel.
应该是
I guess.
现在瑞秋也遇害了
And now Rachel's dead.
你这是干什么 洛琳
What are you doing, Raine?
奥德丽的父亲刚才联♥系♥我
Audrey's dad just called me.
没有监护人在场
You can't question a minor
你不能讯问未成年人 你清楚这点
without a guardian present. You know that.
你也清楚你在这里没有发言权
And you know that you have no authority here.
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表