剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表
it just kept getting worse and worse.
但之后
And then,
我意识到我在这里
I realized that I'm here.
我还活着 还在呼吸
I'm alive, I'm breathing.
而且我的事由我自己做主
And I make my own choices.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗 布兰森老师
Hello? Mr. Branson?
奥德丽 你不能随便侵犯别人的电脑
Audrey! You can't just invade a man's laptop!
得了吧 他还侵犯了大家的所有隐私呢
Oh, please, he's invading everybody's everything.
好吧 那我来
Okay, fine, well, let me do it.
好的 找到恶意软件了
Okay, yeah, here's the malware.
等等 还有两个使用帐号♥
Hold on, there's two other user IDs.
看来学生辅♥导♥员也有权限
Looks like his student aides had access to the site, too.
我猜猜 是泰勒吧
Let me guess. Tyler?
没错 而这学期是...
Yup. And this semester...
莱利
Riley.
妮娜 泰勒 还有莱利
Nina, Tyler, and Riley.
也许他们都知道他肮脏的小秘密
Maybe they all knew his dirty secret.
说不定是他为了灭口杀掉了他们
What if he killed them all to keep it?
电脑是开着的
The laptop was open.
你们好 两位
Hey, guys.
有事吗
What's up?
我在劝诺亚选个新搭档呢
I was just trying to convince Noah to pick a new scene partner.
就来这里看看 有没有人落单
Came here to see if, uh, anybody's available.
大家都有搭档了
Well, everybody's paired up,
但我想肯定有人愿意三人合作
But I'm sure somebody would be open to a dramatic threesome.
诺亚
Noah?
嗯
Yeah.
找到了我再告诉您 布老师
I'll let you know, Mr. B.
好的
Okay.
布兰登·詹姆斯
喂
Hello?
我们不再是朋友了
We're not friends.
我们也不再是情侣
We're not together.
我们结束了
We're done.
你想说明什么
What's your point?
瞧瞧 全新的艾玛
There she is, the new Emma.
我不是你的玩物
I'm not your project.
那你到底是谁呢
Then who are you really?
会揍扁你的人
How about the one who kicks your ass?
这游戏真是太好玩了
This game is just too damn fun.
我的人生不是游戏
My life is not a game.
就是个游戏
Yes, it is.
而当我说游戏结束时 你就输了
And when I say it's over, you lose.
好了 你到底有什么事瞒着我
Okay. What aren't you telling me?
好吧
All right.
多年前 洛琳和我曾经是搭档
Raine and I worked together years ago.
她 能引导出我最好的一面
She kinda brought out the, the best and
也能挖掘出我最坏的一面
the worst in me, you know.
你们恋爱过吧
You were together.
有时候吧 嗑药的时候
Sometimes, when we were loaded.
但是 我跟你说了 那都过去了
But, you know what? I told you, I'm not doing that anymore.
过去的是嗑药还是恋情
The pills or the partner?
都过去了
Both.
就是 我
You know, I...
我也说不清 我喜欢清醒的看世界
I don't know. I like seeing the world clearly.
我喜欢清楚地
I like seeing you.
看你
Clearly.
真高兴你终于行动了
I'm glad you finally did that.
我也是
Me, too.
我带的可是意式香肠加菠萝哦
I come bearing pepperoni and pineapple.
你的最爱
Your favorite.
是啊 我6岁时的最爱
Yeah, when I was six.
少来了 我知道你总是点蔬菜披萨
Please. I know you like to order kale,
但你的真爱是意式香肠和菠萝
but I know you crave pepperoni and pineapple.
谢了
Thanks.
别谢我 杰克我也是要吃的呢
Hey, Jake's gotta eat, too.
我是谢你威尔的那件事
I mean, for the Will thing.
啊对 骑士精神嘛
Ah, yes. The chivalry.
但是 如果要在你和威尔中间选的话
But hey, if I had to choose between you and Will,
结果显而易见
that's a no-brainer.
你有...
You have, uh...
你要是说胸 我就拿这个剖了你
If you say boobs, I will eviscerate you with this.
我是说优先权
I meant seniority.
我们一起长大
We grew up together.
你家就像是我家
Your family is like family.
我过来也有一部分这个原因
That's sort of why I'm here.
我觉得 关于自我完善那事儿
You know... I think maybe you're right
也许你说的对
about the whole self-improvement kick.
也许加强版杰克也有可能
Maybe Jake 2.0 is possible.
听起来很可疑 不过你说吧
Sounds pretty sketch, but I'm listening.
威尔
鉴于大家都在坦白
In the light of full disclosure,
我也把一件压在我心头很久的事说出来
I gotta get something off my chest.
我不清楚事情经过 也不知道原因
I don't know how or why,
但是泰勒和妮娜有一个
but Tyler and Nina had a video
你♥爸♥爸干不该干的事的视频
of your dad doing things he should not have been doing.
我没看过这个视频
Now, I have not seen this video,
但我知道他们以此勒索他
but I know they were blackmailing him with it.
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
他们死后
After they died,
威尔留着视频
Will kept the video,
继续干♥他♥们没干完的勾当
and he picked up where they left off.
我劝过他别那么做
Now, I tried to talk him out of it,
但他又在勒索你♥爸♥爸了
but he's blackmailing your dad again.
他为什么要这么做
Why would he do that?
他没申请到杜克大学的奖学金
Well, he didn't get the scholarship to Duke.
我估计他差钱吧
I guess he needed the money.
布洛克警探
Detective Brock!
我进入了妮娜·帕特森的笔记本电脑
I'm into the Nina Patterson laptop.
我的天
Damn.
这姑娘不被杀才怪
No wonder this girl's dead.
你确定吗
Are you sure about this?
是的
Yes.
这是你♥爸♥爸啊
I mean, it is your dad.
我知道 所以我才一定要看
I know. That's why I have to see this.
但是我想知道这视频你是哪来的
But I do wanna know why you have it.
威尔存在他手♥机♥里
Will kept it on his phone.
他又显然没什么安全意识
I mean, clearly he's not a security-minded guy.
是啊 不过我爸爸绝对有
Yeah, well, my dad sure as hell is.
这地方到处都是摄像头
There's cameras all over the place.
别紧张 这里是非监控区域
Relax, this is a no spy zone.
退出的最后机会
Last chance to back out.
布鲁克 亲爱的
Brooke, honey?
这不可能 这视频的日期 这是
This can't be happening. The date stamp. That's the day after...
我妈妈离开后第二天
after my mom left.
之后我就没和她说过话了
I haven't talked to her since.
我的天
Oh, my god.
相信我吗
Trust me?
我想相信你
I want to.
这就是我克服恐惧的办法吗
Is this so I can overcome my fear of snakes and poison ivy?
够远了
This is far enough.
离哪里够远了
Far enough for what?
离让人听到够远了
For no one to hear.
你是在吓我吗
Are you trying to scare me?
闭上你的眼睛
Just close your eyes.
闭上
Close them.
-好 -基兰
- All right. - Kieran?
深夜 你走向你的车
You're walking to your car late at night
但是有个轮胎爆了
and you have a flat tire.
你会怎么办
What do you do?
我会打电♥话♥给3A道路紧急服务
剧集 | 惊声尖叫(2015) | 导航列表