剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Satisfaction.
《满足》前情提要
I know why you're in such a funk.
我知道你为啥这么萎靡不振了
Mid-life crisis.
中年危机
This feels bigger. More universal.
我这感觉更宏大广泛
I don't know what to say.
我不知道要说啥
None of what I do really matters.
我做什么都无所谓
We don't contribute anything to the world in any meaningful way.
我们对这个世界完全没有任何贡献
I hate this job.
我讨厌这份工作
You're gonna get on your knees and thank me
你会跪下来感谢我
for not firing you right now.
没有现在就把你炒掉
I need people with real life experience.
我需要有真正生活经历的人
And frankly, it sounds like you've had a pretty normal life.
说实话 听上去你过得挺普通的
What's your name? Grace. I'm married.
敢问美女芳名 格蕾丝 我已经结婚了
I'm Simon.
我叫西蒙
Your wife pays me.
你妻子付钱给我
What? For sex?
什么 买♥♥♥春♥吗
I'm going to expel her.
我要开除她
What? For the song?
什么 就因为那首歌♥吗
Adriana.
我叫艾德里安娜
Simon.
我叫西蒙
Charles Lipton.
我是查尔斯·利普顿
Maybe you'd like to take a look at my portfolio.
什么时候有时间来我这边看看
Come work for me.
来为我工作吧
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
I don't want my job back.
我不想继续干那份工作
Good. 'cause I'm offering you something better.
很好 因为我要给你的是更好的
Partnership.
做合伙人
I know you have my phone.
我知道我的手♥机♥在你那里
What are you trying to do to me here?
你想对我怎么样
Same thing you did to my wife, I think.
跟你对我老婆干的事一样
Is it on? Good?
开始录了吗 好
I think it was the happiest day of my life.
我觉得这是我一生中最快乐的一天
Take us into our new house!
我们要进新家了
Sure, there was my wedding
当然 还有我的婚礼
and the birth of our daughter...
和我女儿的降生
Oh, my-- look at this!
你快看
But there's just something
但走进自己第一个家
about walking into your first home,
总是那么触动人心
all those dreams you see taking shape.
让你觉得你所有的梦想都在慢慢实现
I'm thinking pool.
我要在那造个泳池
Funny thing is I fought Grace like hell
有趣的是在我和格蕾丝最终买♥♥下房♥子之前
before we finally made the offer.
我们总是吵得天翻地覆的
It was so out of our price range.
那价格远远超出了我们的可接受范围
Mmm. Off to--
在...
But she had this vision.
但她很有远见
She said that the money would come.
说钱迟早会有的
The master bedroom!
主卧
We were gonna grow old together in that house,
我们本会在这房♥子里白头到老
you know, raise a family, be happy.
养家糊口 其乐融融
Break it in? Break it in!
确定了吗 就这儿了
And that's what I wanted. Really good.
那也是我曾经的愿望 很好
It was the American dream,
就像那...
if that even exists anymore.
已不复存在的美国梦
But that day, I totally believed in it.
但那天 我深信不疑
We both did.
我们都是
We believed in each other.
我们信任彼此
I think it was the best sex we have ever had.
我觉得这是我们之间最爽的一次做♥爱♥了
Am I boring you?
你就那么烦我吗
Now, what does this have to do
那这跟你做♥鸭♥
with the part about the hooker?
有什么关系
Escort, that's more the industry term.
行话都叫"护花使者"
Anyway, no, well, my point is that after that,
总之 不 我是说在那之后
everything changed.
什么都变了
You know, between the pressures of work and raising a family,
在工作和养家糊口的压力下
you know, we just--we haven't been ourselves in so long.
我们已经很久没有做过真正的自己了
And that's an excuse for all that's happened now?
这就是你为所发生的一切找的借口吗
No, no, no. I still hate her for what she did.
不 不 我还是恨她 因为她花钱买♥♥♥春♥
But I guess I did have that big freak-out on the airplane.
但我想我在飞机上发泄出来了
Oh, and that having sex for money, that part as well?
当鸭子赚钱也是发泄
Right.
是的
So you're kind of even now, huh?
那你跟她不是扯平了
And you're worried about this guy Simon?
你很担心西蒙的问题对吗
I made a few phone calls.
我打了几通电♥话♥
Simon's not gonna be a problem anymore.
西蒙已经不是问题了
Well, he wasn't your problem in the first place.
从一开始他就不是
Yeah, but I--I still love her, you know?
是啊 但我还爱她
And yes, I could come clean about everything,
是的 我可以跟她坦白
but then we'd be in therapy for the rest of our life.
但我们的后半辈子都不会好过
So probably get a divorce.
还可能会离婚
Divide the house, divide our friends.
然后房♥子啊 朋友什么的都分开
Anika would be a mess--
安妮卡的生活也会一团糟
Yeah, but you can't ignore what happened.
是的 但你无法忽视已经发生的
I know. But no, no, no.
我知道 但 不 不
I--I want to embrace it.
我想接受它
In some ways, things have been better.
在某种程度上 事情变得更好了
I feel alive again.
我感觉自己又活了过来
I want to love my wife the same way we did
我希望我对我妻子的爱
when I walked into that house.
还和当年我走进那个房♥子时那样浓烈
And--and I've learned so much
通过这件事儿
through this whole experience.
我学到了很多
I don't want it to end.
我不想就这么结束
Is that weird?
这样很奇怪吗
A little, yes.
确实有点
You really want me to help you?
你真想让我帮你吗
That's why I'm here.
我来就是想让你帮我
Okay, then, uh,
那好
let's try something. Sit.
我们试试 你坐下
Yes. Now, close your eyes.
对 现在闭上眼睛
Now, try to relax and focus on your breathing.
放松 注意调节自己的呼吸
Ah, this is meditation. Right.
这是冥想 对
No, I've, uh--
其实我...
Clear the mind
摒除杂念
to get in touch with your deeper self.
感受更深层次的自我
No, you know, I've actually been--
其实我...
I've been reading up on the benefits of this.
我看书看到过冥想的益处
Actually, you know, I should be actually doing this once a day--
其实我应该每天都冥想一次的...
Okay, now, open.
好了 睁开眼
Meditation offers you great benefits,
冥想是会让人受益匪浅
but honestly, you have bigger fish to fry.
但说实话 你还有更重要的事要做
Did you just get that from my jacket?
你刚才从我的口袋里拿的吗
Yes, and I texted your wife
对 我给你妻子发信息
and told her you want to meet her real soon.
告诉她你想尽快见她
No, no, no, no, no. You texted her from Simon's phone.
不不不 这是西蒙的手♥机♥
Now she thinks that he wants meet with her.
现在她以为是西蒙想见她了
I--I can't meet up with my wife and pretend to be Simon.
我不能假装是西蒙去跟我妻子见面
If you want to fully embrace this new person you're becoming,
如果你真想接受全新的自己
then you must follow the path that lay before you.
那你就必须顺着眼前的路走下去
It's the only way you're gonna get all the answers
只有这样你才能得到
you're looking for.
你想要的所有答案
I have high hopes for you, Neil.
我对你寄予厚望 尼尔
High hopes.
寄予厚望
You sure you don't want to stay for dinner?
确定不留下吃晚餐吗
Oh, honey, I would love to.
亲爱的 我也想留下
Unfortunately, I have a board meeting in about an hour.
可是一小时后我要参加董事会
Mm, well...
那...
if you change your mind once you get there,
如果你到了会场又改主意了
my schedule is free
我今天一整晚
all evening.
都有空哦
Oh, my God.
天哪
You are so bad for me.
你真是我的劫
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表