剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
I'm good, thank you.
我够了 谢谢
I'm sorry, I just-- excuse me for a moment.
不好意思 我离开一下
Do you mind? I'm just gonna... Please.
你们介意我去... 请便
Just go check in. Okay.
我去看看她 好的
What-- are you okay?
怎么了 你还好吗
You have to make them leave.
你必须让他们离开
Make them leave?
让他们离开
Yes, it's not a good time for this, okay?
对 现在不是合适的时候
Just-- and we have to talk.
我们必须谈谈
Did something happen at work?
工作上发生什么事情了吗
I mean, I tried calling you three times.
我今天给你打了三个电♥话♥
You normally text. No, work is fine.
你一般会回短♥信♥ 工作没事
Did you know Mateo brought me lunch at the office?
你知道中午马蒂欧带了午餐来我办公室吗
Scared the hell out of me.
吓我一大跳
You know, I thought he was gonna ask
我甚至以为他想说
to marry our daughter.
要跟我们女儿结婚
I know, this is weird, right?
这很奇怪对不对
Anika hasn't told you anything?
安妮卡没跟你说什么
No.
没有
Well, you don't think she's pregnant, do you?
她该不是怀孕了吧
No, she's on the pill, Neil.
不会 她有吃避孕药 尼尔
What?
什么
How long have you known that?
你知道这事多久了
She told me when we got back from college,
我们从大学回来的时候她告诉我的
and I was trying to figure out a way to tell you, and....
我一直在想怎么跟你说才好 而且
Jesus, Grace. You don't think that's something
老天啊 格蕾丝 你不觉得这事
you should have told me right away?
需要立刻告诉我吗
Screw you, Neil.
去你的 尼尔
Where the hell did that come from?
你这又是闹哪出
Oh, my god, I'm s--
我的天哪 我真的...
Look, I didn't even know she was having sex yet.
我甚至都不知道她已经跟人发♥生♥关♥系♥了
I don't know. I can't do this.
我不知道 我做不到
What is going on with you?
你怎么了
Grace?
格蕾丝
What's that doing out?
为什么你把箱子拿出来了
Grace?
格蕾丝
What is the suitcase doing out?
为什么你把箱子拿出来了
I don't know how to say this.
我不知道怎么跟你说
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Neil, I...
尼尔 我
We're ready.
我们准备好了
What are you guys doing in here?
你们俩在这里干什么呢
We're just talking.
我们就是聊聊
Well, we're ready.
我们准备好了
Maybe we should let them finish.
也许我们最好让他们说完
No, it's fine. Everything's fine.
不用不用 现在就挺好
We can talk later, okay?
你我之后再谈 行吧
Are you coming?
你过去吗
Honey, can I, um...
亲爱的 我能
Can I talk to you for a second?
我能跟你谈谈吗
Can it wait till after?
能等我的事过去再谈吗
Before you read it,
在你们开始细读之前
we want you all to know that we really did our homework.
我要说明我们做了非常详尽的调查研究
And we want you to know that
我们想让你们知道
we love you and appreciate you,
我们爱你们 感激你们
and this was not easy for us.
这件事对我们来说也不容易
So, um, we know that you guys have ideas
是这样 我们知道你们
about what our lives should be.
对我们的未来人生有规划
For instance, Mom, Dad, you want me to go law school.
比如说 妈 爸 你们想让我去法学院
But we want to ask the question,
但我们想问的是
what if the ideas that you guys have for our lives--
如果你们对我们未来的这些人生规划
what if that's not what our life is supposed to be?
和我们本该有的未来并不一致呢
Where are we going with this?
这是怎么个意思
Dad, let her speak.
爸 让她说完
We're just trying to say,
我们想说的是
shouldn't we be allowed to discover on our own
我们自己是不是有权利去决定
who we want to be and what our future looks like?
我们成为什么样的人 拥有怎样的未来
It's a big part of growing up.
这是成长很重要的一部分
And you only get one life.
人生只有一次
Mom, your passion was designing,
妈 你对设计热情满满
and in college, that's what you wanted to do,
上大学时 这是你想做的事
and it's 20 years later,
即便过了二十年
and that's still what you want to do.
你还是初心不改
What's your point, honey?
你想说什么吧 宝贝
That you have to follow your dreams,
你必须要坚持你的梦想
because they're not gonna give up following you.
因为你的梦想决不会轻易离你而去
And that brings us to our next point...
这就引出了下一主题
Yes. So look at the packets.
没错 各位请看手中的资料集
There's a lot of information
信息量很大
but we kind of wanted to walk you through each page.
但我们还是希望逐页为各位讲解
Babe?
亲爱的
Babe, have you seen my blue polo?
亲爱的 你看见我的蓝色短袖了吗
I'll help you look for it.
我帮你找找
Babe, we're packing for two weeks,
亲爱的 我们只是准备两周的行李
not two months.
不是两个月
I don't know. We might just love Italy so much,
难说 没准我们太喜欢意大利
we never come back.
就不回来了呢
Non sarebbe meraviglioso?
这样不是很好吗[意大利语]
Be serious.
别闹了
I'm very serious.
我可没闹
Grace, this is your dream trip, okay?
格蕾丝 这趟旅行你一直梦寐以求
I told you, I want you to enjoy yourself,
我说过 我想让你尽情享受
and I'm not gonna put any limits on how much fun we can have.
我也不会限制我们可能享受到的乐趣
That's probably the car to the airport.
可能是去机场的车来了
Neil, hi.
尼尔 你好啊
Anika's not here?
安妮卡不在这吗
No, she must have gotten stuck at school.
不在 她可能有事在学校忙呢
You know how she is with appointments.
她可是个大忙人
Yeah.
是啊
I'll go finish packing. Okay.
我先去收拾包 好
You must be excited.
你肯定很激动
Yes, I am.
是啊
Well, it's partly a research trip as well.
其实也是去做一下调查研究
Yeah, I didn't tell you.
对了 我可能还没告诉你
I have this big new design project I'm working on.
我正在进行一项新的大型设计
Really?
是吗
Yeah. It's a boutique hotel.
是啊 是一家精品酒店
Wow, your career has just...
你干这一行真是
Good for you, Grace.
这很好 格蕾丝
I know Anika's really looking forward
我知道安妮卡非常期待
to spending some time with you while we're gone.
在我出门期间跟你待一段时间
Yeah, me, too.
我也很期待
So how are things with you otherwise?
那你其他的事情如何了
You know, everything?
就是 各种事
Good. Good.
挺好 都挺好
You?
你呢
I'm good, yeah.
我也挺好
I'm happy for you, Grace.
我为你高兴 格蕾丝
I really am.
发自内心
You're living your dream.
你的梦想实现了
20 years later. Yeah.
虽然晚了20年 是啊
Anika. and there she is.
是安妮卡 是的
Uh, and she's at my place,
原来她在我家
which I probably told her to do and I just forgot,
可能是我让她过去 结果我自己忘了
so, um...
那么
you guys have a great trip.
祝你们玩得开心
Babe, what are you-- what are you doing?
亲爱的 你这是 你这是干什么
Oh, I just decided.
我刚决定了
We don't want to be hauling around all this baggage,
我们没必要纠结这些个行李
so let's just buy all new clothes when we get there.
我们到了地方再买♥♥新衣服就行
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表