剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Even if it was a weekday, it wouldn't matter.
即使是工作日 你也进不去
Last time you were here,
上次你来的时候
you insulted my artist, remember?
侮辱了我的艺人 还记得吗
Yes.
记得
Sorry about that.
我很抱歉
But I did download her single.
但我回去有下载她的单曲
And it's-it's good.
其实还不错
You know, she's got a…
她的歌♥声挺…
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Look, I know where I stand in your eyes as a singer.
我知道在你眼中我是个怎么样的歌♥手
It's just lousy.
很差劲
No, I never said "Lousy."
我可没说过"差劲"这词
But the song is good.
但我的歌♥很不错
The song is really good.
我的歌♥非常不错
I mean, you can't deny that.
这点你无法否认
And I've got a ton,
我还有很多很多好歌♥
a ton of different songs.
各种各样的好歌♥
I recorded it on my laptop,
我用手提电脑录的音
so it might sound a little rough, but...
所以音质可能不怎么样 但...
Okay, you're gonna have to sign a contract
好吧 你还得签一份合同
before I even listen to that.
我才能听这些录音
I already did.
我已经签好了
And the songs are on that?
歌♥都放在U盘里了吗
Why don't we go upstairs and talk?
那我们上楼慢慢谈吧
Hey, you need a hand?
嘿 你需要帮忙吗
With what?
帮什么忙
Getting to the hospital?
送我去医院吗
Looks like it weighs a ton.
这玩意看起来可不轻
She's water-logged.
里面灌满了水
We found her on the prow
我们是在一艘19世纪
of a 19th-century New England whaler
新英格兰捕鲸船的船首找到她的
went down off Newfoundland about 100 years ago.
100年前左右这船在纽芬兰沉没了
Wow, she's beautiful.
这船首像真美
She's still gonna hate it.
她肯定不会喜欢
Oh, Adriana?
是说艾德里安娜吗
Is she here?
她在家吗
No, no, I'm trying to sneak this in before she gets here.
不在 我要在她回家前把这船首像藏好
But you know what?
话说回来
I'm gonna take you up on your offer.
我还是接受你的帮助好了
Why don't you grab the...
你搬那一头吧
Yep.
好
Careful with the wall.
小心被撞墙上了
Where?
要放哪
Right over here.
放在这边就好
There's a whole other life jammed in here.
这房♥间真的别有洞天啊
Yeah.
是啊
Her husband's.
这是她丈夫的房♥间
Oh, you-you knew him?
你认识她丈夫吗
No.
不认识
Yeah, well, he passed away, I assumed.
好吧 我猜他应该过世了
Did she tell you that?
她是这么跟你说的吗
Well, she didn't tell me she was married.
她都没告诉过我她结婚了
What was your name?
你叫什么名字
Neil.
尼尔
Neil, Fisher...
你好尼尔 我叫费希尔
Adriana's husband.
我是艾德里安娜的丈夫
Four years I was gone this time.
我大概是在四年前这个时候离开家的
Last eight months were at sea.
最近八个月都在海上
I chartered a boat,
我租了艘船
poured a couple shots of Irish Whiskey,
倒了几杯爱尔兰威士忌
one for me, one for the Captain,
我一杯 船长一杯
and then I dared him to sail us somewhere no one's ever seen.
我怂恿他把我们带到没人见过的地方
You know, that's the problem with wealth.
这就是坐拥大量财富的问题
It breeds narcissistic delusions.
会产生自我陶醉的幻想
Or the other way around.
也有可能截然相反
Oh, you be careful, Neil.
要小心点哦 尼尔
Don't show too true a color.
别过于展露本性
Defenders of capitalism are relics.
资产主义的拥护者可不多见了
Still here.
还在呢
I'll be damned.
真叫人吃惊
Moonshine.
私酿威士忌
No.
不用了
It's homemade.
自己酿造的哦
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Kaffeklubben Island.
卡菲克卢本岛
That's where we ended up. It's just off Greenland.
我们最终到达的地方 在格陵兰岛边上
It's the most northern tract of land on Earth,
那是地球最北端的陆地
in case you were wondering.
如果你没听过的话
Right.
是吗
Do you know what I found
你知道我在那找到什么了吗
on that most remote parcel of terra firma
在那片遥远的陆地上
on my quest for tranquility?
在我找寻宁静征途中
Plastic.
塑料
Plastic?
塑料
Bottles, bags, toys, containers,
塑料瓶 塑料袋 塑料玩具和盒子
I mean, there's an island of it in the middle of the ocean.
海洋中漂浮着无数塑料 仿若小岛
I mean, is there nowhere on this planet
在这地球上难道就没有
that we haven't soiled?
人类不曾踏足之地吗
So...are you here to stay?
你...会在这长待下去吗
Oh, no, I never am, never will.
不 我从不曾在此长住 以后亦然
No, she likes it that way, and so do I.
不 她喜欢这样的相处模式 我也是
Oh, this house, Adriana...
这房♥子和艾德里安娜
It's my port, not my life.
是我的避风港 但不是我生活的全部
I've been meaning to thank you.
我应该要谢谢你的
Come with me.
跟我来
Adriana sent me a photo.
艾德里安娜寄了张照片给我
I was in Reykjavik.
我当时在雷克雅未克[冰岛首都]
I'm a bit of an art buff,
我是个小小艺术爱好者
so I told her I had to have it,
我告诉她我一定要拥有它
and she told me that you were the one who delivered.
她告诉我是你送过来的
She talks to you about me?
她跟你提到我
Well, I admit to prodding her for details from time to time.
我承认时不时故意激她透露些细节
It's sensational stuff.
一些有意思的事
So, as I said, thank you,
所以我以一个不称职的丈夫身份
from one absentee husband to another.
对同样不称职的你说声谢谢
Hello, darling.
亲爱的 你好啊
Thanks.
谢谢
You just made this easier.
你让这事变得简单多了
Neil.
尼尔
I just met your husband.
我刚刚见到你老公
I can explain.
你听我解释
Did I screw up?
被我搞砸了吗
You were coming next week.
你不是说下周回来
Well...surprise.
惊喜来啦
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
You've come a long way,
你远道而来
so you must have as many questions as Neil did
一定和尼尔第一次来的时候一样
when he first arrived.
有很多的问题
No, and I'm here
不是这样的 我来是因为
because I thought he was having an affair...
我以为他有外遇
With you.
对象是...你
I mean, I went through his things
我翻了他的东西
to try and find something about where he's been lately,
想要找出他最近去了哪些地方
and I found this parking receipt.
然后我就找到了这张停车场收据
We validate, by the way.
顺道说一句 我们盖章就可以免停车费
I mean, he has a book about all of this.
我知道他有一本关于这些的书籍
I just didn't realize how serious he was.
我只是不知道他原来这么虔诚
What do you two talk about?
你们俩谈些什么呢
If you're allowed to tell me.
如果你能告诉我的话
I'm not a priest.
我不是牧师
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表