剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Professor Merchant. Yes.
麦钱特教授 你好
Hi. You probably don't remember me.
你好 您大概不记得我了
I was one of your students--
我曾经是你的学生
Grace
格蕾丝
My eyes get worse with age,
我的视力确实随着年纪的增长而衰退
but talent I never forget.
但你的才华我不可能忘记
Turn around.
转身
Vivian's husband keeps getting younger.
薇薇安的老公一次比一次年轻
Lucky her. Oh, and a happy belated, Bill.
她运气好 迟到的生日祝福 比尔
You shouldn't have.
你太客气了
He's all good.
他可以进去了
All right. Let him go.
好了 让他进去
Remember what I told you?
记得我跟你说的话吗
You mean that thing about not falling in love?
你是说不要爱上别人吗
I'm a professional. I know how to play the part.
我是专业的 知道应该怎么做
Can I talk to you? Great party, man.
我能跟你谈谈吗 派对真棒
Last call. What? We just ordered pizza.
最后通牒 你说啥 刚点了披萨
No. You call them back, you tell them to take it next door.
不行 你打回去跟他们说披萨送到隔壁
I have work to do.
我有工作要做
Seriously. Let everyone know.
我认真的 你通知大家
Hey, guys...
伙计们
There you are. What are you doing?
原来你在这 你在干嘛
Looking for this. Dave brought imports.
找这个 大卫带了些进口货来
Pompous bastard. Good news and bad news.
这装逼小子 一好消息一坏消息
Bad news is that's the last of the beer.
坏消息是这是最后一支啤酒
Good news is that there's five pizzas
好消息是有五块披萨
on its way to your house right now.
正在送往你家的路上
My house?
我家
Fine. It's cool. I'll gather the troops.
好吧 我会叫大家离开的
Yeah. Don't worry about the clean-up. I got it.
别担心收拾善后的事情 我来就行
What makes you think I was worried about that?
你为什么觉得我会担心这事
Okay, guys, we're wrapping it up.
好了 伙计们 收拾收拾
Pizzas are next door.
披萨在隔壁
They're getting delivered right now.
它们现在就在送来的路上
Chick in the front is banging. Mm. Let me see.
这妞太辣了 我看看 我看看
That's a World of Warcraft body right there.
这是魔兽世界里才会出现的身材
What are you doing, guys?
你们在干吗
I thought I said that wherever there is meat, everyone needs to just break--
我刚说过有肉的地方 大家只要...
What is that?
这是什么
You tell us. I found it inside.
你告诉我们 我在屋里找到的
What the hell? Grace?
搞什么 格蕾丝
That's his wife.
这是他老婆
I wasn't sure what to wear.
我不知道穿什么好
Stephanie roped me into something
斯黛芬妮把我扯进了一件
you're not gonna believe.
难以置信的事里
No, she told me she was doing a photo shoot, but...
不是 她告诉我她要去拍照 但是
Didn't tell you that she was getting naked
没告诉她要在一大群人面前
with a bunch of people in public?
赤身裸体吗
Okay, I'm sure there's an explanation.
好吧 她肯定这么做肯定有原因的
Yeah. She lied.
是 就是她骗了你
Probably thought you were gonna be upset.
可能是怕你不高兴吧
Shit, if that was my wife and she did that behind my back...
如果是我老婆背着我♥干♥这事...
All right, everyone has to leave now.
行了 大家都走吧
Everyone has to go.
大家都走吧
Everybody, everybody, it's time to leave now.
大伙儿 大伙儿 差不多该走了
It's like I'm watching my own life.
我有时候觉得
That's how I feel sometimes.
就像在旁观自己的生活
And when I was here studying with you,
我还在这里跟你学习的时候
I just could tap into something that felt like me.
能够挖掘到更自我的东西
Now I have a kid going to college.
现在我的孩子都要上大学了
Just moves so fast. It's like what happened?
时间飞逝 仿佛还没恍过神
Yeah. You said you started working again?
是啊 你说你又开始工作了
Yes. I, um, I designed a lobby.
对 我设计了一个大厅
But they actually did a piece on it
但他们还在设计图博客上
in design image blog.
就此发了一篇文章
That's wonderful, Grace.
很不错啊 格蕾丝
You told me to take that Fulbright in Italy.
你以前还让我拿富布莱特奖学金去意大利
Do you remember?
你还记得吗
Oh, but you were in love.
但你当时恋爱了
Yeah. And we're still together.
对 我们现在还在一起
I just--I wonder sometimes what--
只是有时候我会想
what would've happened if...
要是我去了会怎么样呢...
Well, as I say to the freshmen in my fundamentals class,
就像我跟基础班的新生说的
you can't always go back and fix,
设计和生活一样
but you can move forward and improve,
你不可能总是回头修补
in design as it is in life.
但你可以继续改进
Rand sponsors a mid-career fellowship
兰德和米兰设计学院
with the Design Institute of Milan.
赞助了一个职业中期奖学金
There are several universities and organizations involved,
有好几间大学和组织参与
so it's very competitive.
所以竞争还挺激烈
Candidates come by nomination only.
只有提名的候选人才能参评
Lucky for you, I'm on the board.
你走运了 我在评委会
Oh. That's great.
太棒了
And I've nominated you.
而且我提名了你
What? W-when?
什么 什么时候的事
Mm, just now.
就刚才
So, um, what do you want to play?
你想弹什么
Figured I'd start with some chords,
想先从几个和♥弦♥开始
Just make up something as we went along.
然后顺其自然地编下去
Ha-ha-ha. Funny.
有意思
What, just start singing?
什么 就这么开始唱吗
I wouldn't even know what to say.
我都不知道要说什么
You will. We'll do it together.
你会知道的 我们一起来
You remember what I said about taking a chance.
你还记得我说过要冒冒险吗
Why you think I drove all the way out here to see you?
你觉得我为何开大老远车来这找你
**Risking everything is hard*
*不顾一切冒险很难
**I'm not supposed to want you*
*我不该追求你
**But here you are*
*可你就在这里
**Stranger with paper and pen*
*拿着纸笔的陌生人
**A pretty rose*
*一朵娇艳的玫瑰
**But with a stem that wouldn't bend*
*却有绝不弯折的花茎
**A pretty girl all alone*
*孤身一人的漂亮女孩
**With no guitar in hand*
*手里没有吉他
**I know you*
*我了解你
**You know me*
*你了解我
**Chasin' feelings, so it seems*
*看来就像追寻感觉
**You never let me down*
*你从不让我失望
**Or let me off the hook*
*也没让我摆脱困境
**One kiss was all it took*
*只因为那一吻
**One kiss was all it took*
*只因为那一吻
**I can't risk it all*
*我无法不顾一切去冒险
**But it's a risk worth taking*
*但它值得你不顾一切
**Head or heart, I thought*
*理智还是感情 我思索
**Which one to follow*
*该跟随哪个
**both are taken*
*二者都被你带走
**I can't risk it all*
*我无法不顾一切去冒险
**It's a risk worth taking*
*它值得你不顾一切
**It's a risk worth takin'*
*值得不顾一切
**We're a risk worth takin'*
*我们是值得不顾一切去冒的险
**We're a risk worth takin'*
*我们是值得不顾一切去冒的险
You two lovebirds have an hour.
你们这对小情人有一个小时时间
I'll be right outside.
我就守在外面
Thanks, Shelley.
谢谢 谢莉
I, um, I really love what you've done with the place.
我真的很喜欢你布置的房♥间
Yeah? Mmhmm.
是吗 是啊
Well, it's gonna be home for the next ten years,
既然接下来十年都要住这里
so might as well feel like it.
还是让自己喜欢比较好
So, how does such a beautiful woman like yourself
像你这么漂亮的女人怎么会
end up here?
沦落到这里
Loyalty.
忠诚
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表