剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Previously on Satisfaction...
《满足》前情提要
That was it. I was going to take back control of my life.
就在那时 我要主宰自己的生活
Our lawyers advised us to put out a statement.
我们的律师建议我们发表一份声明
I'm not signing that.
我不签
Do you have any idea how much trouble you're in?
你知道你惹了多大♥麻♥烦吗
I'm sorry for the song i wrote--blah, blah, blah.
非常抱歉我写了这首歌♥ 等等等等
Can you at least try?
你就不能试试吗
So the punishment goes away if I lie?
所以如果我撒谎 就可以免于受罚
I have a service that caters to women
我提供服务的对象都是
who are looking for a man.
想找男人的女人
Come work for me. Not interested.
来为我工作吧 我没兴趣
I know you slept with one of my clients.
我知道你睡了我一个客人
What are you tryin' to do to me here?
你想对我怎么样
Same thing you did to my wife.
跟你对我老婆干的事一样
Your assets have been frozen By the IRS.
国税局冻结了您的资产
I'm Alex, The project manager.
我是艾利克斯 项目经理
So you two work together?
你们一起工作吗
I'm her boss. Don't go anywhere.
我是她的老板 你哪也不许去
We have a problem down at the site.
场地出了点问题
I don't think Alex has got the chops to deal with this project,
但我认为艾利克斯不适合再负责这个项目了
and I'll tell you exactly why.
我会告诉你具体原因的
Morning, Candice. Your 9:30 is already here.
早 坎蒂丝 9点半的客人已经来了
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry to keep you waiting.
抱歉久等
I was Think nothing of it.
我... 没事
Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Truman.
幸会 杜鲁门先生
I'd give you a kiss,
我想给你个吻
but that might be a little awkward right now, huh?
但现在可能会有点怪对吧
What the hell are you doing here?
有何贵干
I have been on a desperate search
我最近一直想找一个
for a legitimate financial advisor for some time now.
合适的财务顾问
And given your recent promotion...
鉴于你最近的晋升...
You're really gonna pull this stunt again?
你又想来那一套吗
Well, I made an appointment this time.
这次我有预约
Under a different name, of course.
当然 是用的化名
Now, before you say anything, just...
在你答复我之前 先...
just take a look at the number you'd be working with.
看看你会接手的数目
I've had pretty good luck managing things on my own.
之前所有事情都能亲力亲为 是我运气比较好
But I simply don't have the time anymore,
但我现在没那么多精力了
and there's just something about you
而我相信你的专业水准
I trust will take care of me.
会帮我照顾好这一切
Thank you.
谢谢你
But no.
但不行
Are you sure? Very.
你确定吗 是的
I'm so happy to hear you say that.
很高兴听你那么说
It means we won't have a genuine conflict of interest now.
这意味着我们不会有真正的利益冲突了
She won't bite.
不用怕她
Again...
还是那句话
No.
不行
You haven't even seen her.
你都没见过她
You are just what she needs right now.
她现在正需要你呢
I don't need to see her. The answer is still no.
我没必要见她 我的回答依然是不行
Why? Too busy?
为什么 太忙了吗
How is the new job, by the way?
对了 你的新工作怎么样
Whatever brought you to my door is in you, Neil.
尼尔 驱使你到我家来的原因在你心里
You just need to let it out more.
你只需要将它更大程度地释放出来
Can I get anyone coffee or something to drink?
需要来杯咖啡或者别的饮料吗
No, thank you. I actually have to run now.
不 谢谢你 事实上我得走了
You don't have to give up everything
你不需要放弃一切
to find out who you really are.
来找回自我
Just an evening.
只需要一个晚上
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can you get the door? Thank you.
麻烦把门关上 谢谢你
Wait, wait, wait! Adriana!
等等 艾德里安娜
Wait. Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
等等 悠着点
Neil Truman?
尼尔·杜鲁门
What the hell?
什么情况
FBI. We'd like to have a word with you.
我们是联调局的 跟我们走一趟吧
It's a little daring for me, I think.
对我来说有一点太露了
I mean, I usually dress more Soccer mom.
我一般都穿得比较... 运动休闲
I see that.
看得出来
I mean, no one's ever made a snack plate wearing this,
我是觉得在家做饭没必要穿成这样
you know? Right?
你知道吗 嗯
I do have a new job, though.
我确实有了份新工作
My daughter's practically grown, so I'm back out in the world.
女儿也长大了 所以我想回到外面的世界
And, yeah, just being a mom
当了妈后
isn't really me anymore.
我都不再是以前的自己了
So you're rebranding.
所以你现在重生了
I like this new you.
我喜欢这个新的你
I like this new me, too. Next.
我也喜欢这个新的自己 下一件
This for sure.
这件还不错
Definitely.
很棒
She's not answering. Hang up.
她没接 那就挂了吧
You don't want to leave that in a voice mail.
也别留言说这事了
I'm really sorry about your car.
很抱歉把你的车弄坏了
You weren't going that fast.
你开得也不是特别快
It's just that my mom never lets me drive.
可能因为我妈从不让我开车
Don't worry about it. Seriously.
没事 真的
As long as you're okay, that's all that matters.
只要你没事就行
You know that she is going to freak.
你知道她肯定会被吓坏的
Good news is nothing's broken.
好消息 没有骨折
Just some deep bruising.
只是有点严重擦伤
So we can go?
那我们可以走了吗
You're the mother?
你是她母亲吗
Yes, I am.
是啊
Okay. I just need a signature.
好 你签个名就可以了
And if she notices any headaches in the next 24 hours,
如果她在24小时内出现头痛
just be sure to give us a call.
一定要给我们打电♥话♥
Thanks. Your dad and I will take you out for ice cream now,
谢谢 我跟你♥爸♥爸现在带你出去吃冰淇淋
okay? Ookay.
好吗 好啊
These'll be out front.
冰淇淋店就在门口
Was that legal? We're family.
这样合法吗 我们是一家人
It's, you know, practically the same thing.
她签我签没什么区别
Look, I'll get my car fixed.
我去把车修好就行
Your mother doesn't ever have to know.
不用让你妈妈知道
She's so busy with work now,
她现在工作太忙
she doesn't know anything that's going on in my life anyway.
反正也不关心我的生活
That's what you have a cool aunt for.
所以才要我这个好阿姨啊
This is huge. Thank you.
这对我来说很重要 谢谢你
That'll go away in a day or two.
过个一两天就好了
More federal charges?
更多联邦指控
My lawyer said it was just a routine passenger disturbance.
我的律师说那就是普通的乘客干扰而已
Your lawyer sucked, Neil.
你的律师弱爆了 尼尔
Preston is the best we have at the firm.
普雷斯顿是我们公♥司♥最厉害的律师
Well, what he did could normally be classified as a disturbance,
他的行为通常情况下会被认定为干扰
but he actually opened the doors of the aircraft.
但他打开了机舱门
To an ambitious prosecutor,
对有野心的公诉人来说
that's called seizing control of the plane.
他那就叫夺取对飞机的控制
It borders on the Patriot Act.
这一行为触犯了《爱国者法案》
So they send the FBI to give me a shiny new subpoena.
那他们就派联调局的人来给我发新传票吗
I mean, that's a little extreme.
这样是不是有点过了
It's an election year.
今年是选举年
You're lucky they didn't haul you off to Gitmo.
人家没把你关到关塔那摩就不错了
All right, so how do we handle this?
那我们该怎么办
It already cost me a fortune
把那段视频从网上撤下来
to take this video off the internet.
就已经花了我不少钱了
Last thing I need is a partner at this firm on trial now.
我可不想看到自己的合伙人吃上官司
He's not a terrorist.
他不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
He's just some guy who went a little crazy
他只是被困在停机坪上五小时后
after being stuck on the tarmac for five hours.
有点抓狂而已
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表