剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Okay, once we get that out of the way,
好 我们一把那个拆掉
then we'll start to lay the tile.
就开始铺瓷砖
Oh, hi. Sorry, that can't come down.
嗨 抱歉 那个不能拆掉
Thanks, Marco.
谢谢 马尔科
What is the problem?
怎么了
It's load-bearing. We can't take it out
那是承重的 如果拆掉
or it will compromise the structure.
会影响整个结构
This is a newer building, so it's redundant.
这栋楼才翻新过 不需要这个
There's no problem taking it out.
拆掉也无所谓
No, no, I checked with the city before I--
不不 我之前和市政确认过...
Yeah, and it's gonna be fine.
没问题的
I'm trying to give you something better than you asked for.
我这是想改进你原来的设计
Is there a reason you're trying to completely
你这么将我完全排挤出项目
cut me out of the process?
有什么原因吗
I'm not trying to cut you out.
我没有排挤你
I'm trying to do my job.
只是在做分内的事
Well, my job was to design a space that Patrick loved,
我的工作是做帕特里克喜欢的室内设计
and you're changing that.
而你却在改变
You can't get everything you want.
人没法事事如意
That's just life.
生活就是这样
You're barely out of college. What could you possibly know--
你才刚大学毕业 你怎么可能...
Okay. Let's, uh--
好吧 我们...
Can we start over?
我们重来一次好吗
I just--are you free after work?
我只是...你下班以后有空吗
Maybe we could grab a drink.
也许我们可以去喝一杯
I think if we could get to know each other a little better...
我觉得如果我俩能更了解彼此一些...
What's the update on these two?
从这个节目开始之后
Since the show... They're still together.
他俩近况如何 还在一起
If it's a package, leave it.
如果是快递 放门口就好
Can I come in?
我能进去吗
Of course.
当然
I don't have cable.
我没装有线电视
Aren't you supposed to be at school?
你不是该在学校上课吗
I still don't feel good,
我还是感觉不太舒服
and I just didn't want to deal with the hassle
又觉得再去找护士
of going back to the nurse.
很麻烦
So you skipped?
所以你就翘课了
Do you have any food? I didn't really have breakfast.
你有吃的吗 我没吃早餐
You know, it's been a while since I was in high school.
我高中毕业也有一阵子了
Well, not that long. I still remember a few things.
但还没久到忘得一干二净
There must have been a lot of fallout
你唱了那首歌♥之后又回学校
after what happened with the song, then getting back in.
肯定会有余波影响
And I've seen the Facebook posts.
我看过脸书上的帖子
It's like a shrine. Everyone loves you.
简直像供着女神 大家都爱死你了
I bet you hung out with all the cool kids.
你以前肯定都和那些酷孩一起玩
Yeah. I was popular.
是 我当时挺受欢迎的
But mostly because I was the first one in my grade
但主要是因为我是年级第一个
to give a blow job.
给别人做口♥活♥的
I wouldn't recommend it.
我可不建议你这么做
Anyway, suddenly guys were asking me out.
总之 突然间男生都来约我
Girls checked out what I was wearing.
女生都关注我穿什么
Is that...kind of what it's like for you now?
你现在 是不是就是这种情况
Before, I was, like, this freak.
从前 我就是个怪咖
And now I'm...visible.
现在 我入了他们的眼了
It sucked when nobody knew my name,
没人知道我叫什么是很吃瘪
but in a way, it was easier.
却也过得容易一些
Now it's a pain. In the gut?
现在真是痛苦啊 就是你肚子痛吗
I know it's an adjustment, but...
我知道你需要适应 但是...
It's great people are noticing you.
大家开始注意你也挺好的
Being popular in high school sets you up for life.
在高中受欢迎对你一生都有好处
You just got to do it on your own terms.
只不过你得以自己的方式来
Like how?
比如呢
You're so lucky I'm your aunt.
有我这样的阿姨算你走运
Kind of loud in here. What?
这里太吵了点 什么
I said, it's, uh I know.
我说... 我听见了
I was just kidding.
我跟你闹着玩呢
Perfect.
美得很啊
So, uh, this is your kind of place?
你经常来这里吗
Lately.
最近是
I just broke up with my boyfriend,
我刚和我男友分手
so I'm trying to get back in the game.
所以要杀回情场
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
Oh, we're in different places.
我们的分歧有点大
He proposed. I'm 25.
他求婚了 我才25岁
Who the hell does that anymore? Right.
这年头谁还求婚啊 是啊
You know, maybe-- it's gonna be hard to talk here.
这地方不太方便说话
Maybe we could just go Hold on.
我们不如... 慢着
Oh, my God.
天啊
He's cute, right?
真俊 是吧
And he is coming this way.
而且他过来了哦
Grace, glad I found you.
格蕾丝 总算找到你了
I wanted to congratulate you.
我想恭喜你
You got the job?
你拿到工作了
Yeah, I stopped by the building to say hello,
我去现场想跟你打个招呼
and they told me you came here for a drink.
他们告诉我你来这里喝酒了
Grace, aren't you going to introduce me
格蕾丝 不给我介绍一下
to this lovely gentleman?
这位翩翩绅士吗
Alex, Simon.
艾利克斯 这是西蒙
Hi, Alex. Hi.
你好 艾利克斯 你好
Pleasure to meet you. Nice to meet you.
幸会 我也是
Grace?
格蕾丝
She's not here.
她不在家
She went out with some lady from work.
她跟某个女同事出去了
Oh, yes. She did mention that.
对对 她提起过
You going somewhere?
你要出门吗
Aunt Steph's taking me to dinner.
斯黛芬阿姨请我吃晚餐
You weren't home. Mom wasn't here.
你不回家 妈妈也不在
Just figured if I wanted to eat.
我刚还在琢磨要不要吃饭呢
Well, have you done your homework?
作业写完了吗
Yes, Dad.
写完了 老爸
Well, h-how are you feeling?
你感觉好些了吧
Better.
好多了
What?
怎么了
I'll be back by 10:00.
我十点回来
Welcome.
欢迎
I knew you couldn't stay away.
我就知道你会来
I've been looking forward to it, actually.
我其实还挺期待的
Have you, now?
是吗
And you look lovely.
你真漂亮
You should see what I'm wearing underneath.
你真该看看我里面穿的什么
Absolutely nothing.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
So there might be a few faces here you'd recognize
如果不戴面具的话
if they weren't being covered.
也许你认得出几个
But discretion is the name of the game.
但这个圈子玩的就是保密
You must know how to play by now, no?
想必你已经上道了 是不是
Let's start in here.
我们从这里开始吧
I think I can do this one on my own.
我可以自己来
I'd prefer it, actually.
我更希望自己来
Then by all means.
那请自便
Oh--watch it--
小心
It was the first trip. Excuse me.
可别绊倒了 抱歉
Excuse me, love. I'm going to borrow him.
打扰了亲爱的 我要借走他一会儿
Okay? Okay.
可以吗 可以
But you have to promise to bring him back.
你得保证把他还回来啊
He's so funny.
他太可爱了
Get her some air and remind her of the rules.
带她出去透透气 提醒一下规矩
What are you doing? Hanging all over my guests.
你这是干什么 到处勾搭我的客人
And her? She was practically unconscious.
还有她 她都喝糊涂了
I thought that's what this party was all about.
这派对不就是为了勾搭吗
You think that's what I wanted to see from you?
你以为我想看到这样的你
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表