剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
No, I just--we wanted to have some fun.
我只是 我们想出来玩玩嘛
Honey, how much have you had to drink?
亲爱的 你喝了多少酒
Just--well, I could have another and we could, uh--
没多少 我可以再喝一杯 然后...
We could fool around when we get home, and--
我们回家后一夜春宵怎么样...
Come on, what-- what is wrong with you?
你 你到底是怎么了
Nothing. Nothing is wrong.
没有啊 没怎么
No, I just--
我只是...
I just--I feel like myself.
我觉得这样才是我自己
You know what? Let's, uh-- let's just get in the car.
算了 先上车吧
No, damn it.
不 该死的
Do you realize this is the first time
你有没有发现这是近半年来
we've seen each other outside the house in, like, six months?
我们第一次在外面见到彼此
Let's just--let's go out to eat, huh?
我们出去吃顿饭吧 好不好
Why don't we just grab a coffee and...
或者喝杯咖啡...
Just take me out on a date, huh?
我们出去约会一次吧 好不好
I think where I need to take you right now is home.
我觉得你现在最应该回家去
W-w-where I belong?
你觉得我就该待在家是吗
No-- Grace.
不是的 格蕾丝
Neil?
尼尔
What--what are you doing, man?
你 你干什么 老兄
I don't know what your problem is, buddy, but you--
哥们 我不知道你有什么毛病 但是...
God.
天啊
Stop.
别过来
Relax, man.
放松点 哥们
Come on. I saw you with my wife.
别动 我看见你跟我妻子在一起
Saw you and Grace at the house...
看到你和格蕾丝在房♥子里...
I can't breathe.I can't...
我喘不过气来了...
You're Grace's husband?
你是格蕾丝的丈夫
Oh, sh--.
妈的...
You were at the house just now?
你刚刚也在房♥子里吗
So--so...
这么说...
Does Grace know you were there?
格蕾丝知道你当时也在吗
All right.
好吧
Listen to me.
听我说
Uh, you can't go back there, okay?
你不能回去那里 知道吗
And you can't go to your house either.
也不能回家
You need to wait 24 hours, especially if you have kids.
如果你有孩子的话 最好明天再回去
I mean, you don't want to do anything you're gonna regret.
我怕你做出什么后悔的事情来
A little late for that today.
这话说得有点晚啊
You're just a kid.
你还很年轻
What's your name?
叫什么名字
How'd she meet you?
她怎么认识你的
It's a professional arrangement, okay?
这是专门安排的
Your wife pays me. What? For sex?
你妻子付钱给我 什么 买♥♥♥春♥吗
Hey, hey. If it helps,
这么说如果你好受些的话
she told me that she was happily married.
她说自己婚姻幸福
And I know the ones that aren't.
而我还认识其他并非如此的女人
My wife has been seeing a hooker.
我妻子竟然招鸭
"Escort" is more the industry term.
我们这行都叫"护花使者"
I can't believe this. This...
简直无法相信...
You know what?
其实...
You wouldn't believe how common it is, actually.
其实这现象很普遍
With the economy these days?
就现在这经济发展速度
You got husbands working longer hours,
丈夫们在外工作到很晚
and the wives are at home, no companionship.
妻子们在家独守空房♥
Then you've got the women
然后就有一些女人
who've had to return to the workforce.
把自己重新投入了工作中
So you actually do this for a living?
这么说你靠这个吃饭
I started doing it for fun, but, yes,
本来一时兴起 但是
it makes a good living.
确实收入不菲
Look, if you love her,
如果你真的爱她
I wouldn't throw it all away just yet.
就别这么毁了你们的关系
I mean, marriage is about a lot more than just sex.
性♥爱♥只是婚姻的一小部分
Are you married?
你结婚了吗
How would you know?
你知道个屁
No...
没有
I've slept with a lot more married women
但是 你不会比我睡过的
than you ever will, though. So, here.
已婚妇女多 外套给你穿上
Believe me, when everything's said and done,
相信我 当事情发生之后
you don't want to throw this all away over a few orgasms.
你不会愿意因为几次高♥潮♥就毁了一切
All right?
懂吗
You have somebody you can call? I mean, there's--hey.
现在你能找人聊聊吗 我是说...
I get it. All right, all right.
我懂了 就这样吧
Jugglers, you're on in three.
演杂耍的 三分钟之后上场
Hello? Hey, sweetie.
喂 宝贝
I'm about to go on. You'll have to call me back.
我准备上场了 回头再打给我
Wait. I'm outside. In the parking lot.
等下 我在外面 在停车场呢
Dad, what are you doing here?
爸 你怎么会在这里
I thought you were supposed to be in New York.
你现在不是应该在纽约嘛
It's your big debut. I wouldn't miss that.
这可是你初次登台 我怎么能错过
I was wondering if I could watch it from backstage.
不知道我能不能在后台看你演出
You know, just me? Maybe--
就我一个人 也许...
Mom!
妈
Neil. I thought you were in New York.
尼尔 你不是在纽约吗
Nope, it was canceled.
没有 行程取消了
Anika, you're almost on.
安妮卡 差不多该你上场了
Oh, my God. Uh, coming.
天啊 这就来
Go, go, go. We'll be right in.
快去吧 我们马上就进去
Hey, proud of you.
我为你自豪
Have fun out there.
好好享受
I will.
我会的
How come you didn't call?
你怎么没打给我
You okay? Yeah. No.
你还好吗 没什么
It was, uh, postponed, so no big deal.
项目延期了 没什么大不了
Okay.
好吧
Well, I know it means a lot to her that you're here.
我知道你能来对她很重要
Me, too.
对我也是
Please welcome Anika Truman.
有请安妮卡·杜鲁门
I'd like to dedicate this song to my math teacher, Mrs. Tigh.
我想把这首歌♥献给数学老师 泰老师
And Mr. Mckernan, from gym class.
还有体育老师 麦柯南老师
**Dear hider and seeker there under the bleachers*
*露天看台下捉迷藏
**I caught you, you riding my favorite math teacher*
*捉到你 跨坐在数学老师的身上
**You held her, you ruled her like Julius Caesar*
*你抱着她 像凯撒一样斗志昂扬
**You handled her like a stud*
*就像一匹种马脱了缰
**But when it was over, heard tell of abortion*
*情欲散去 听到你说堕胎吧
**And fear of exposure and threats of extortion*
*怕东窗事发 怕以此讹诈
**Did Mr. Tigh find out and try to divorce her*
*泰老师的丈夫是否发现 是要离婚吗
**Was it even ever love*
*爱像是一场笑话
**Oh, what a shame*
*真是丢尽老脸
**We're all to blame*
*我们都该收敛
**Look out, here it comes, here it comes*
*小心点 眼前就是危险 就是危险
**The truth, a loaded gun, loaded gun*
*真♥相♥就像子弹上了膛 上了膛
**No one's safe, nowhere to hide*
*无处躲藏 无法阻挡
We confiscated all the cell phones that we could.
已经尽量没收了现场的手♥机♥
The last thing we need is this all over the internet.
这段视频千万不能传到网上
That was smart.
明智之举
I'm going to expel her.
我要开除她
What?
什么
I--I thought we were here to discuss this.
我们不是来这里商量的吗
What about these two teachers
那两名老师
having an affair on school grounds?
在校园里公然搞外遇
What are you doing about that? That was a vicious rumor.
这事怎么处理 这是有人恶意诽谤
Cover-up.
你就装吧
Wait outside.
你给我出去等
We really had no idea what she was working on.
我们真的不知道她在练这样的曲子
Maybe that was the problem right there.
也许这才是问题所在
Excuse me? Wait, what are you
你说什么 等等 那你的意思是...
We pay a lot of money in tuition to this school,
我们付了很多学费
and I think that entitles us to an opportunity
我认为我们有权利在不涉及退学处分的情况下
to resolve this without an expulsion.
解决这件事
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表