剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
It's not over yet. Just take it easy.
还没完呢 放轻松
Take it easy? Take it easy?
放轻松 说得轻巧
Oh, just--
拜托...
There you go.
我也扔了
Feels good, doesn't it?
感觉不错 是不是
Oh, this is funny to you? No
你觉得很搞笑吗 没有
It's all a big joke to you, huh?
对你来说就是个大笑话
That's not how I His lawyer said
这不是我... 他的律师说
he doesn't want to sign, Neil.
他不想签字 尼尔
I can't even get Charles to return my calls.
查尔斯现在甚至不接我电♥话♥
You spooked him in that meeting.
那次开会你吓到他了
He doesn't trust us now.
他现在不信我们了
What the hell happened to you in there?
你那会儿到底怎么回事
I am putting together a detailed analysis
我现在在整合他投资组合的
of his portfolio right now.
详细分♥析♥
If he sees those numbers, he will sign.
如果他看了这些数字 他会签字的
Just don't worry about it.
所以别担心
Oh, yeah. Worrying is part of the goddamn job, Neil.
担忧是这个该死的工作的一部分 尼尔
Okay, let me tell you something.
我跟你说
No Charles, no partnership.
没有查尔斯 就没有合伙人这回事
No partnership, you're gonna owe me money, chief.
不做合伙人 你就会欠我钱
I owe you money?
我欠你钱
I make you a partner means you're vested in the company.
我让你做合伙人 意味着你属于公♥司♥了
I fire you, you owe me a year's salary.
我解雇你 你就欠我一年的工资
No, we didn't talk about that.
不 我们没说过这个
It's in your contract. I never signed anything.
这在你的合同里 我从没签什么合同
Okay, then I'll forge your signature,
好吧 如果别无选择
and I'll fight you in court to prove that it was you
那我就伪造你的签名 再在法庭上证明
if that's what it takes.
就是你签的
This is how the game is played at this level, Neil.
尼尔 这个层级的游戏就是这么玩的
I take you off the bench and put you in,
我让你重回公♥司♥ 让你做合伙人
I expect results.
我就希望有所回报
You make this shit happen, okay, son?
这破事你给我处理好 知道吗
Or you write me a check and go home.
不然你就给我写一张支票滚回家
You know, I gotta say,
我得说
that felt really good.
这感觉还真好
I totally get why you did that now.
我现在完全明白你为什么要这么干了
Anika.
安妮卡
I'd like to talk
我想和
to whoever's in charge of my school records.
负责我学校档案的人谈谈
I've decided to take the G.E.D. to test out of school,
我决定去校外考普通教育水平测试
and I need my records to do that.
所以我需要我的档案
Can I have them... Please?
能给我吗 拜托
We don't just hand those over to students.
我们不会把档案给学生
You're gonna have to ask your parents to come in.
你得让你的父母来一趟
They're my records.
那是我的档案
I should be entitled to have them.
我应该有权拿走
Actually, until you're 18, they belong to the school.
事实上 在你十八岁以前 档案都要放在学校
You don't even want me here anymore.
你们都不想让我继续在这读书
Why can't I just have them? This is such bullshit.
为什么就不能让我拿走 简直扯淡
Let me go get the dean.
我去找教导主任
What are you looking at, huh?
你们看什么呢
You think I'm some sort of freak?
觉得我是怪胎吗
We didn't think you were coming back.
我们没想到你会回来
Smile.
来笑一个
No, Stan,
不 斯坦
I need you to send me Lipton's cost report now.
我需要你把利普顿的成本报告现在发给我
All right, well, send me what you do have.
好 那就把你有的发给我
Okay, I can give you 20 minutes, tops.
我最多给你二十分钟
Got it? Good. Bye.
懂了 好 再见
If he doesn't call back in ten minutes,
如果他十分钟还没回电♥话♥
I want you to call him every 30 seconds
你就每隔三十秒给他打一次电♥话♥
until he emails it to you.
直到他把资料发给你
I programmed the address into your phone already.
我已经把地址输入了你的手♥机♥
Can I get you anything for the road?
你路上需要喝点什么吗
A water? Coffee?
水或是咖啡
You know what you can do?
有件事你倒是能帮我
Start setting aside 15 minutes out of my schedule every day.
排日程的时候每天帮我留十五分钟的时间
I'm gonna start meditating.
我要用来冥想
Okay.
好
And call Stan.
记得打给斯坦
This is Neil.
我是尼尔
You know, for a family-sized car,
作为家庭用车来说
this thing rides pretty nice.
你的车开起来算不错了
Who is this?
你是谁
All I wanted was my phone back with all my contacts,
我只想要回我的手♥机♥和通讯录
and you still had to go and call the IRS.
但你非得通知国税局
You're calling me from my car?
你居然用我的车载电♥话♥打给我
You wanna steal my life, I'm gonna steal yours.
你想偷走我的人生 我也就偷走你的
And I wouldn't report it stolen either,
你要是敢报失
or my next move is to go just a little more public
我下一步就是把你的"护花"经历
about your moonlighting experience,
公之于世
Mr. Newly Minted Partner.
新上任合伙人先生
Look, I'm not a bad guy, okay?
我不是什么坏人
I'm just trying to make a living here.
我只是混口饭吃
Get me my car back and call off the dogs.
把我的车弄回来 让国税局停止审查
We'll call it even.
我们的恩怨就一笔勾销
Oh, my God. Mom!
天呐 妈妈
Oh, my God.
我的天
What-what are you doing home?
你怎么会回来
Kicked out of school.
我被赶出学校了啊
Are you getting stoned? No! I'm just...
你是嗑药磕嗨了吗 不 我只是...
Wait, how do you know what this is?
等等 你怎么会知道这是什么
Have you ever tried marijuana before?
你以前吸过大♥麻♥吗
I'm not seven.
我又不是小孩
I've seen people smoke pot before.
我以前见人吸过
And no, I don't do it.
不 我没吸过
I'm more of binge drinker when I party.
我在派对比较喜欢喝酒
It's a joke, Mom, jeez.
开玩笑呢 天呐 妈妈
oh, my God. Oh, my God.
天呐 天呐
You are so stoned.
你还真嗨翻了
Okay, this is different from what I remember.
好吧 这跟我印象中吸大♥麻♥的感觉不同
Did you do all this? Oh, no, no. Don'tdon't look.
这都是你画的吗 不不 别看
I'm-I'm not finished.
我还没画完
Don'tdon't look at it. Oh, my God, Mom.
别看了 天呐 妈妈
This is amazing.
画得真好
How do you know how to do this?
你怎么会画这个
I just learned it in college.
上大学的时候学的
Did you just give it up?
然后你就这么放弃了吗
No, I didn't give it up, I just...
不 我没放弃 我只是...
just replaced it with a new passion.
找到了新的乐趣
You.
你
Jeez, I'm sorry.
天呐 我很抱歉
Oh, no. No, no.
不不不
I wouldn't trade it for anything.
抚育你长大这经历对我千金不换
And you know what else?
还有一件事
College doesn't really count.
大学其实并不重要
I mean, the fact is,
事实上
it doesn't guarantee you anything anymore.
大学毕业了也没有任何的保证
So if you don't get into a good one
所以如果你因为之前的事
because of what happened, screw it.
进不了好大学 管它呢
Look at me, I'm finding a way to do what I love.
看看我 照样有办法做自己喜欢做的事
And I want you to know that I respect you
而且我想让你知道 我尊重你这种
for wanting to tell the truth.
想要把真♥相♥公之于世的心情
It's just that the fabric of society
只是如今的社会
is held together by these little lies that...
全靠一个个谎言编织而成...
Mom, you're rambling.
妈妈 你开始胡言乱语了
And I rewrote the letter.
我重写了一封道歉信
"Dear Mr. Miller,
亲爱的米勒老师
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表