剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
What's going on?
怎么回事
The kids have something important
孩子们有些重要的事情
that they would like to talk to us about.
想跟我们谈一下
Okay, um, maybe we should sit down first,
我们还是先坐下
get to know each other while we get ready.
互相认识一下再开始谈吧
Please.
请坐
Excuse me. What is this presentation about?
抱歉 这次谈话的主题是什么
Dad, you just gotta give us a chance.
爸爸 给我们一个机会
We're here, aren't we? Honey...
我们都来了 不是吗 亲爱的
Mom, it's okay. Don't worry.
妈妈 没事的 不用担心
I just want to know what's so important
我想知道到底什么事如此重要
that we can't discuss this at home first.
都不能事先在家里谈
Because we thought it would be better this way.
因为我们认为这样更好
We're gonna be right back.
我们马上就回来
Well, um, would anyone like a glass of wine
谁想来杯红酒
while we chew our fingernails off?
省得在这干等着
I would.
给我来一杯
You don't have to go through that trouble.
你不必这么麻烦的
Oh, no, no, no, it's no trouble.
没事 一点也不麻烦
Babe? Do you want me to do it or...?
宝贝 是我去还是...
Oh, no, I'll get it.
不用 我去拿
I'll give you a hand. Thank you.
我来帮你 谢谢
Please have a seat.
请随便坐
Thank you.
谢谢
Grace and I didn't really get to talk before,
我还没来得及跟格蕾丝谈这件事
so, you know, that's why she's a little...
所以她才有点...
But you know what it's like,
你是知道的
trading messages all day, just, whoosh.
收发信息很多 总是会有遗漏
Loretta and I share an office.
洛雷塔和我在一个办公室
We really don't have that problem.
所以我们不存在这种问题
Oh, what do you do?
你是从事什么行业的
Psychologists. We have a practice together.
心理医生 我们开了间诊所
Your daughter seems very sweet.
你女儿看上去真可爱
I know Mateo is really into her,
马蒂欧真的很喜欢她
from what little we've heard.
据我们所知
That's nice.
那很好啊
She's still in high school, is that right?
她还在念高中 是不是
Yes.
是的
You know, Mateo's graduated and on his own.
要知道 马蒂欧已经毕业独♥立♥生活了
I know they have a lot in common musically,
我知道他们在音乐上有很多共通点
and I heard their demo.
我也听过他们的小样
It's really good.
真的很不错
I'm sorry. How old is he?
对不起 请问他多大了
Mateo's going to law school?
马蒂欧要去念法学院吗
We've talked about it.
我们谈过这个问题
We've already set some money aside.
已经为他准备好了学费
He's a very smart kid.
他是个很聪明的孩子
Oh, right.
没错
What about his music?
那他的音乐呢
Loretta and I agreed to him having this gap year,
洛雷塔和我决定给他一年的时间
having a little fun, but
做点自己喜欢的事情
you can't make a career out of that.
但是他不可能以此为生的
Is your daughter looking into colleges yet?
你女儿开始找学校了吗
Oh, she's just starting.
她才刚刚开始
I hope you put some money aside.
希望你们开始存学费了
Carl, they have that island in the kitchen
卡尔 他们厨房♥有那个岛
like I was talking to you about.
就是我跟你提过的那种
Such a great use of space.
可以很好得把空间利用起来
It has so much storage.
还有很多储物的地方
Okay, my mom is drinking wine,
我妈妈在喝酒
and she's much more agreeable on wine.
喝了酒她就更好说话了
Was my dad drinking?
我爸爸也在喝吗
Yeah, I think so.
应该也在喝
How we doing?
准备的怎么样
Good, good.
还不错
Did you download this?
这些是你下载的吗
No, I already had the template.
不是 我有模板
I just made some tweaks.
我在这基础上做了调整
I did a pre-law summer symposium thing in high school.
我高中参加过暑期法律先修课的讨论会
Why?
为什么
"Good faith decision on
”五个工作日内
artist's option for renewal within five business days...
关于艺术家是否续约做诚信决定
"force...
”不可
majeure"?
不可看力”
I didn't say that right, did I?
我没念对是吧
It's close enough.
很接近了
My stomach is churning like mad right now.
我的胃在狂抽筋
My parents always stressed to me growing up
我成长过程中 爸妈一直强调
that it wasn't about what you did for a living,
生活的关键不是你以什么为生
it was how you did it.
而是你如何去做
I'm not blind to what they've done for me,
我知道他们对我的付出
the sacrifices.
和为我所做的牺牲
But towards what end, you know?
可是这最终又会怎么样呢
I work harder at this,
我在音乐方面更下功夫
I'm better at this.
这方面也更擅长
I'll make them way prouder strumming a guitar
我要当一个比在史密斯和史密斯
than I ever will being some unnamed partner
琼斯和莱本斯坦律师事务所的无名合伙人
at Smith, Smith, Jones, and Lieberstein.
更让他们骄傲的吉他手
You okay?
你还好吧
Just a little private school tuition guilt right there.
只是为给私立学校交的学费有些罪恶感
I'm fine.
我没事
Are you sure you can do this?
你确定你可以吗
Oh, my god, totally. Yes.
天 当然可以
We could just tell your parents you're pregnant.
我们可以只告诉父母们你怀孕了
"The nature and scope of parental influence
"家长影响力的本质和适用范围
and its association with academic self-regulation."
以及和学业自律之间的关系"
I'm surprised you remember that.
你居然还记得这些 真让我惊讶
Just a fancy title for how parenting
只是一个关于家庭教育
affects your child's future.
如何影响孩子未来的花哨题目
Carl helped me with my thesis when we were at grad school.
卡尔在我读研究生的时候帮我写论文
I was trying to get her to go out with me.
我这么做是为了让她跟我出去约会
It worked.
这招很有效
They run a psychology practice together.
他们一起开的心理诊所
Oh, really? Both of you?
是吗 你们俩
That's nice. Do you see couples at all?
很好啊 你们做夫妻咨♥询♥吗
All the time.
常做
And what are some of the biggest issues
那你们遇到的夫妻之间
you come across with couples?
最大的问题是什么
It boils down to communication.
最后都归咎于沟通问题
Everyone has different issues.
每对夫妻都有不同的问题
You'd be surprised how much of
你想象不到有好多夫妻不和
it revolves around finances.
是因为经济问题
Intimacy.
亲密关系问题
I'm sure.
我也觉得
I just think that you can't take your partner for granted,
我觉得不能把伴侣的付出当做理所应当
you know, and you have to work on your marriage every day.
婚姻需要每天的经营
That's very true.
很有道理
We're coming up on celebrating our 20th soon.
我们很快要庆祝我们二十周年结婚纪念了
Congratulations. Yes.
恭喜 谢谢
Is Anika your only child?
你们就只有安妮卡一个女儿
Yes.
是的
We wanted more, but it just wasn't in the cards.
我们想再要一个孩子 但是这不可能了
They don't need to know that.
他们不需要知道这些
Carl?
卡尔
I'm sorry. Where's my manners?
不好意思 我该有的做客礼仪呢
Would someone else care for more?
你们还要不要再来一些红酒
I'm sorry. Where's my manners?
我才不好意思 我该有的待客之道呢
I sh--yes, please, uh...
我应该... 请 谢谢
Grace?
格蕾丝
No, thank you.
不用了 谢谢
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表