剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
Maybe you'd like to take a look at my portfolio,
什么时候有时间来我这边看看
tell me what you think.
告诉我你的想法
All of your answers are right here.
所有的答案都在这里
Hope I'm not interrupting something.
没打扰到你们吧
Adriana, Charles. Charles, this is Adriana.
艾德里安娜 查尔斯 查尔斯 艾德里安娜
How do you do? Charmed.
你好吗 真迷人
Would you please tell your husband
请你告诉你丈夫
that I need his help.
我需要他的帮助
He is being very, very coy with me.
他在我面前有点羞涩啊
I'm not being coy with you, Charles.
我不是羞涩 查尔斯
I'm just really not interested in helping you.
我只是真的不想帮你
Have a great evening.
玩得开心
Who was that?
那是谁
Someone from another life.
另一种生活里的人
Thank you.
谢谢你
I needed that.
我很需要这个
You're welcome to take a shower before you go.
你可以洗个澡再走
It's 60% less than what we talked about on the phone.
比昨晚我们电♥话♥上说的少六成
My cut.
算是我那份
What?
什么
Wait, your cut?
等等 什么你那份
What's this all been about?
到底是怎么回事
I don't really advertise it,
我不喜欢到处张扬
but I have a service that caters to very rich,
但通常我提供服务的对象都是非常有钱
very busy, very picky women
非常繁忙 非常挑剔的女人
who are looking for a man, not a husband.
她们想找个男人 而不是找个丈夫
And usually just for an evening.
通常只需要一晚上就够了
I'd been hearing about you for a while.
我听说过你一段时间了
Word does travel in certain circles.
圈子里的确会传出些话
Since I'm always on the lookout for new talent,
我一直在找有才能的新人
I figured I'd take a little test drive
于是就想在邀请你前
before I make the offer. So this whole entire evening
先自己试一下 昨晚的事
has just been one big job interview?
整个都是一场工作面试吗
Come work for me.
来为我工作吧
I think you'd be surprised
你一定会惊讶于
how much your business improves.
自己会多赚多少
Unless you like banging all those lonely housewives
除非你喜欢跟通讯录上那些
you've been filling your phonebook with.
寂寞的家庭主妇上♥床♥
I'm not interested.
我没兴趣
What were you before?
你以前是干什么的
You're not the typical personal trainer or model
你不像以前我通常遇到的那些
I usually come across.
私人教练或者模特
You have a soul.
你有灵魂
I managed other people's money.
我帮别人理财
I was pretty sure I didn't have a soul anymore.
所以我敢肯定我没有灵魂
Well, thankfully it's not a job requirement.
幸亏有灵魂不是工作要求
Though it is a plus.
虽然有灵魂会更好
Thank you for a very pleasant evening.
谢谢你陪我度过了愉快的一晚
When you're ready to make a real change,
你准备好作出改变时
I'll be here to welcome you.
我随时恭候
Look what I just got.
你看我刚买♥♥了什么
104 inches, high-def, 3D, L.E.D. clarity, baby.
104英寸3D高清LED液晶电视 哥们
The biggest on the market. What do you think?
目前市面上最大的 你觉得怎么样
Congratulations.
恭喜
Super Bowl's gonna be at my house this year.
今年超级碗就在我家看吧
Got the speakers hooked up.
扬声器都准备好了
Gonna be like you're taking the snap yourself.
到时候肯定让你有身临其境的感觉
Looking forward to it.
很期待啊
In here.
在这儿呢
You wanna hear something funny?
想听听有意思的事吗
Your wife actually staged the house I bought two years ago.
我两年前买♥♥的那栋屋子的室内设计是你妻子做的
You know, I think we actually kept half that furniture, too.
我们好像留了一半的家俬呢
Would you mind if I steal him for just a sec?
介意我跟他单独谈谈吗
No. Please.
不介意 请便
Neil.
尼尔
Yeah, I got to tell you, Neil, you really took me by surprise.
我得说 尼尔 你真给了我一个措手不及
Twice in one week.
一周两次
That doesn't happen very often.
可不常见
Sorry about the tv. Don't be.
电视的事不好意思 没事
Reality is, it's exactly that kind of passion and recklessness
事实上 正是这种激♥情♥和不顾一切
that made this firm great.
才造就了公♥司♥现在的成功
I don't want to lose it.
我不想失去这种品质
I don't want my job back. Good.
我不想继续干那份工作 很好
'cause I'm offering you something better.
因为我要给你的是更好的
Partnership.
做合伙人
I got a call this morning from Charles Lipton.
我今早收到了查尔斯·利普顿的电♥话♥
Said he saw you at a party the other night.
说他有一晚在派对上遇到你
He is insisting that you take over his hedge fund.
他坚持要你接手他的避险基金
I told him you couldn't wait to get started.
我说你等不及要上手了
Don't make me beg here, Neil, okay?
别让我求你行吗 尼尔
Do you have any idea how much money a partner makes?
知道合伙人能赚多少吗
I don't care about the money.
我不在乎钱
Okay.
好吧
What do you care about?
那你在乎什么
I fired the pool guy.
我炒了清理泳池的工人
You were right.
你说得对
He was lazy.
他太懒了
I don't know why I never saw that before.
真不知道我之前怎么没看出来
Well, we don't spend any time out here anymore.
因为我们不怎么来院子里了
It's the whole reason we bought this house, remember?
我们买♥♥这栋屋子就是为了这里 记得吗
Yeah.
记得
How come you never told me?
你怎么不告诉我
About the job?
工作的事吗
Just everything.
所有事
I didn't want to worry you.
我不想你担心
All worked out.
都解决了
What about us? Are we, uh, are we gonna work out?
那我们呢 能熬过这一切吗
I don't know, I just... I'm scared, Neil.
我不知道 我好怕 尼尔
I don't-- I don't what's happening to us.
我不知道我们怎么了
Do you still have that tie you bought me?
你给我买♥♥的领带还留着吗
No, it's that color.
那个颜色
No, it really...
真的
Brings out your eyes. Brings out my eyes.
能让你的眼睛更好看 能让你的眼睛更好看
Yeah, I know.
是啊
I want you to know
我希望你知道
that I appreciate when you give me things.
你送我东西的时候我心存感激
I should never take that for granted.
我不该认为这是当然的
Thank you.
谢谢你
And I returned it.
我退掉了
So this is your real job.
这才是你真正的工作
Grace told me you were some financial guy.
格蕾丝告诉我你是做金融的
Looks like you do okay for yourself.
看来你干得不错啊
I know you have my phone, all right?
我知道我的手♥机♥在你那里
I know you slept with one of my clients.
我知道你睡了我一个客人
That bartender at the hotel is a friend of mine.
那家酒店的酒保是我朋友
What did you do with my contacts?
你把我的通讯录怎么了
I can't access them online anymore.
我不能联网获取了
That's my livelihood, man.
这可是我的生计 老兄
What are you trying to do to me here?
你想对我怎么样
Same thing you did to my wife, I think.
跟你对我老婆干的事一样
I--I know where you live, all right?
我知道你住哪
I--I know where you work now.
我现在也知道你在哪工作了
If you don't undo what you did,
如果你不撤销通讯录的事
I'm gonna have to come after you.
我就只能死缠着你了
Do--do you get me?
明白吗
That's not a real threat.
这算什么威胁
You know what a real threat is?
知道什么叫真正的威胁吗
The IRS looking into your finances for the last ten years
国税局查你过去十年的经济状况
and discovering what it is you actually do for a living.
发现你真正的职业是什么
And all that would take would be one phone call.
只要我一通电♥话♥
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表