剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
It's a networking opportunity.
这是社交机遇
Is that really what this party is about?
这真的是这次聚会的主题吗
Isn't that what any party's ever about?
难道不是所有聚会的主题都是这个吗
I made it a costume affair on your behalf,
我代表你弄成了一场假面舞会
to make you more comfortable. It's just too risky.
就是想让你放松点 这太冒险了
I hate to break it to you, but I have far more
我本来不想说的 但我的圈子里
important people in my circles who are doing a lot worse
有很多更重要的人 比你的情况糟多了
than you are and keeping much bigger secrets.
也藏着比你更大的秘密
You don't have to decide now. You just have to come.
你不用现在就做决定 到时候来就行了
The truth is you're already wearing a mask.
实际上你早就戴上了面具
I'm trying to help you take it off.
我是在帮你把它取下来
You don't have a fever.
你没发烧啊
I probably just need some rest.
大概休息一下就没事了
You should have called me.
你应该打电♥话♥给我的
I didn't want to bother you.
我不想打扰你
But Aunt Stephanie was totally fine with it.
不过斯黛芬妮阿姨挺没有介意
I'm surprised she didn't make you pay for gas on the way home.
我很惊讶回来时她居然没问你要油钱
Did she make you pay for gas?
她让你付油钱了吗
Grace?
格蕾丝
I'll be right there.
马上来
I just feel bad. It was your first day back.
我就是觉得难过 这是你回学校第一天
She just-- she drew all over everything.
她把我的设计全改了
Just you're kidding.
就这么 你开玩笑吧
No. Didn't think anything of it.
不 觉得它哪里都不对
Nothing. She didn't acknowledge it.
没有一个地方是可以的 她不认可它
So...
那么
How did that make you feel? Awful.
你感觉怎么样 糟透了
Embarrassed. I don't know.
而且弄得我很尴尬 我也说不好
I probably don't know how this whole process works yet.
我可能还不懂这整个过程是怎么进行的
You know I support you, right?
你知道我是支持着你的吧
In all of this, following your dreams.
在你追逐梦想这事上
Thank you.
谢谢你
Like, you--you'd tell me if
所以 如果你觉得我没有支持你
you felt like I wasn't, right?
你会说出来的对吧
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
No, I want you to know that you can share with me
我想让你明白 你可以和我分享
what you're feeling.
你所有的感受
Okay.
好吧
You better go before my husband comes home,
你最好在我丈夫回来之前离开
because he's gonna wonder what you're doing.
不然他会怀疑你在这里干嘛
I would tell you.
我会告诉你的
Thanks for asking.
谢谢你的关心
I had to order takeout, so it's gonna be 30 minutes.
我叫外卖♥♥了 要三十分钟
And you should check on your daughter.
你最好去看看你女儿
She had a bit of a rough day. Oh, yeah?
她今天过得不太好 是吗
You have a second?
你有空吗
Not really.
没有
We have a small problem now.
出了点小问题
I need you to bring me your tax returns
把你过去三年内所有报税单拿给我
for the last three years and meet me tomorrow at Mona's.
我们明早在莫纳餐厅见面
What's going on?
出什么事了
Looks like things aren't going to be as simple as I thought.
看来事情没我想的那么简单
Listen, I'll text you the address. I have to go.
我会把地址发给你 挂了
I hope you're hungry. I think I over-ordered again.
我希望你饿了 好像我又点多了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Simon. I think I'm ready for round two.
西蒙 我准备好来第二回合了
Couldn't get in touch with my accountant.
我联络不上我的会计师
He's got all my files.
他拿着我全部的文件
Brought you everything I had at home.
我把放在家里的都拿来给你了
Did Grace ever get that job?
最后格蕾丝得到那份工作了吗
She mentioned something about a presentation
之前她和我说过
or something a while back.
有个设计展示什么的
She did, didn't she?
她得到那份工作了 对吗
Good for her.
真替她开心
This is from four years ago.
这都是四年前的了
You don't have anything more recent?
你就没有最近的吗
What do you need with all this stuff anyway?
你要这些东西有什么用
Well, 90% of audits can be resolved
如果你带了符合要求的文件
if you bring the right paperwork.
90%的审计都可以解决
You can just write them a check.
只要给他们开张支票就行
But you told me you could make all this go away.
你不是说你可以撤销吗
How much money do you have in your bank account right now?
你的账户里现在有多少钱
Did I have?
原来吗
About 600.
六百吧
Thousand?
六十万
600.
就六百
What are your monthly expenses?
你的每月开销都用在什么地方了
I wrote them all down there for you.
我全都写在纸上了
"Cable, rent, utilities."
"有线电视费 房♥租 水电费"
How much do you make a month? On average?
你的月收入是多少 平均下来吗
About 15 grand.
大概一万五
I have upkeep.
还有保养费
You bought a jet ski.
你买♥♥了辆摩托艇
What about savings?
你有多少储蓄
You have anything for retirement?
你有为以后退休做打算吗
I'm 27.
我才27岁
So you plan on doing this for the rest of your life?
所以你打算一辈子都做这行
No. No.
不 不是的
Actually, I'm gonna settle down,
事实上我会安定下来
get a desk job, a mortgage, a minivan.
找份文职 还房♥贷 买♥♥辆厢旅车
Gonna invest in a 401k.
买♥♥401k养老保险
What do you think? That work out for you?
你觉得呢 这样行吗
What did she see in you?
她看上你什么了
I think you caught a glimpse of that at the tanning salon.
刚才美黑沙龙里你不是瞥到一眼了吗
All right.
好吧
I'll tell you what she saw in me.
我告诉你她看上我什么
Someone who's fun and exciting.
一个有趣又刺♥激♥的人
I listen. Okay?
我会倾听 好吗
Grace's life is boring, but she isn't.
格蕾丝的生活很无聊 但她不是
What does she see in you? Huh?
那她又看上你什么呢
You're a guy who puts the toilet seat down?
你会把马桶座圈放下吗
I take care of her and our daughter.
我照顾她和我们的女儿
You can't even take care of yourself.
你却连自己都照顾不好
What can you possibly know about taking care of a woman
你仅在那些大概持续一小时的关系里
in a relationship past, what, an hour?
怎么可能知道如何照顾女人呢
You were what-- 20, 25 when you got married?
你结婚的时候几岁 20岁 25岁
When I settle down,
当我成家的时候
I'm gonna know exactly what a woman wants.
我会明确知道一个女人想要什么
You got out of the game before you even learned how to play.
你还没学会怎么玩就出局了
Bullshit.
胡说八道
I stepped up.
我是有担当
That's what real men do.
这才是真男人该做的
You got married young because you were scared.
你是因为害怕才那么早就结婚
You were scared of girls then, and you're scared of women now.
你当时害怕女孩 现在害怕女人
And you won't listen to your wife
你不想倾听你妻子的心声
because you're afraid of what you'll hear.
因为你害怕会听到什么
If I'm so afraid,
如果我真那么害怕
then what am I doing here right now?
那我现在在这里干什么
This is too little, too late, if you ask me.
要我说 现在为时已晚
I thought you wanted to hear the truth.
你不是想听真话吗
The truth.
真话
The truth?
真话是吗
The I.R.S. would have got you one day anyway.
国税局迟早会抓到你的
Oh, so that's it?
就这样了吗
That's it.
就这样了
Oh, and if I were you,
换作是我
I'd invest in a good Roth I.R.A.
我会买♥♥罗斯养老保险
Hey--hey, you need to think about what you're doing here.
你得考虑清楚现在的行为
This isn't finished. Yes, it is.
这事还没结束 结束了
You're not qualified to teach me anything.
你没资格对我说教
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表