剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
This is a total disregard for our institutional ideals.
这是对我们学校传统理念的亵渎
And if I may, Mrs. Truman,
我可以告诉你 杜鲁门太太
tuition money is just the beginning of what we expect at this school.
学费仅仅是鄙校对学生的基本要求
And honestly, if this had happened
老实说 如果此事
with one of our more committed families,
发生在一个对学校比较负责的家庭身上
we'd have more of an incentive to discuss a resolution.
我们也许会考虑其他解决办法
We need to go back up there. No, absolutely not.
我们得回去 不行 绝对不行
Okay--wait, Neil.
等等 尼尔
No. We are not giving this school another penny
不行 这个学校对她 对我们这个态度
if that's the way they're gonna treat her or us.
他们甭想再从我这儿拿到一分钱
I totally agree.
我完全同意
You hated it here that much?
你有这么讨厌这里吗
I told you a thousand times, I don't belong here.
我跟你说过一千遍了 我不属于这里
Besides, everyone hates me anyway.
反正大家都不喜欢我
I'll drive her home, then we'll talk.
我送她回家 然后我们再谈
Neil?
尼尔
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Cleaning the pool.
清理泳池
Now?
现在
I can't remember the last time we were out here.
都不记得我们上次来院里是什么时候了
We used to love this thing.
我们以前多喜欢这泳池
What happened?
到底怎么了
Hello?
喂
I know we said 9:00,
我知道说好了九点
but I was so nervous
但是我太紧张了
that I got here almost an hour ago.
就提前一个小时来了
Is there any chance you could come early
你能不能早来一会儿
before I lose my nerve?
我都快疯了
Uh...I'm sorry.
对不起
I forgot our appointment.
我忘记我们的约定了
Where are you?
你在哪里
Plaza Rouge. That was your suggestion, right?
胭脂广场 这不是你提议的吗
Hello?
喂
Grace, it's Simon.
格蕾丝 我是西蒙
What are you doing? I said never call this number.
你在干什么 我不是说了不要打这个号♥码吗
What was--what was your name again?
你 你叫什么名字来着
Mallory.
玛洛里
I got the room already.
我已经订了房♥间
Have you seen your husband yet?
你见过你丈夫了吗
What? He--he's right outside. Why would you ask me that?
什么 他就在外面 怎么这么问
Did I--did I leave my phone at the house earlier?
我是不是把我的手♥机♥落在那屋子里了
II can't find it. That's why you're calling me?
我找不到了 你打给我就是为了这个
I have to go, I'm sorry. I don't have your phone.
我得挂了 抱歉 你手♥机♥不在我这里
I have to go into the office.
我得去一趟公♥司♥
Now?
现在吗
Yeah. It's an emergency.
对 紧急情况
I'll, uh...
我...
I'll check in with you later.
回头再打给你
Simon?
西蒙
Very nice to meet you.
见到你很高兴
I'm sorry I called in such a panic.
抱歉我电♥话♥打得那么急
No, I'm sorry I was late.
没关系 是我迟到了
You came very highly recommended, by the way.
话说有人对你的评价很高呢
Really? By who?
是吗 谁啊
I mean, don't worry. It's not important.
算了 这不重要
Is she married?
她结婚了吗
I mean, of course that's a silly question.
好吧 我这个问题有点蠢
Of course she was married, right?
她肯定结婚了
Why would you be here if you weren't married?
要是没结婚 怎么会来这里
Why are you here?
你为什么会来这里
You mean...
你是说...
What do I want?
我想要什么
No. Clearly I think we both know what you want.
不是 你想要什么 我们都心知肚明
No, wait, no. I'm sorry. This was a mistake.
不对 我说错话了 我不该这样的
No, I didn't mean it to sound like that.
我不是那个意思
It's--you're so beautiful,
只是 你这么美丽
I can't imagine, you know, why you'd even need to...
我想不明白 为什么你会想要...
Can we start again? Please?
能重新开始吗 抱歉
This was really hard for me.
我其实也很挣扎
I have never done anything like this before.
我以前从没有这样过
Me neither.
我也一样
You seem so...normal.
你看起来 很普通
Well, I am trying very hard right now.
我现在可是一直在努力维持
Would you care for anything else this evening?
两位还要点些什么吗
Uh, yes. Would you like another?
好 你要再来一杯吗
And I'll have a vodka soda. Very good.
我要伏特加苏打 好的
I'm not sure what I want,
回答你刚才的问题
to answer your question.
我不确定我想要什么
Okay. Well, why don't you tell me why you called me.
好吧 那告诉我你为什么会打给我好了
I've been married a long time,
我结婚很多年了
and I love my husband.
我爱我的丈夫
But he's just never around.
但他总是不在家
He works a lot?
他工作忙吗
And even when he is home, he's on his laptop
即使他在家里 也总是盯着电脑
and he completely ignores me whenever I try and talk to him.
每次我想和他说话 都会被他彻底无视
There's always some deadline he's worried about.
他永远有工作要赶
I am sure he still cares about you.
我相信他还是很在乎你的
It's men, you know?
男人都这样 不是吗
We feel so...so much pressure
我们为了在工作上表现出众
to perform at work that...
承受着巨大的压力
I just wish he felt the same way about our marriage.
我只希望他对家庭也能有这样的想法
I want to feel wanted.
我想感受被需求的感觉
No one has wanted me in so long.
很久没有人需要我了
Hello? Where are you?
喂 你在哪
I'm still at work.
我还在公♥司♥
You didn't return any of my texts.
我的短♥信♥你都没回
No, I turned my phone off.
我没看到 把手♥机♥关了
Oh, and they rescheduled that trip to New York,
纽约之行改期了
so I'm gonna have to go out of town again for a while.
我得出差一段时间
Who's this new client, Neil?
这次的客户是谁 尼尔
No one you'd know.
你肯定不认识
Anyway, uh, I have to go.
就这样吧 我得挂了
I'll call you later.
我一会再打给你
I put it all there.
我把钱都放那了
Plus tip.
还有小费
Something wrong?
有什么问题吗
No. Uh, no. Thank you.
没有 没事 谢谢你
I hate to just run,
我也不想急着离开
but I want to get back home to Daniel,
但我想回家了 回到丹尼尔的身边去
see if anything's changed now.
看是否会有所不同
Thank you.
谢谢你
Can I help you?
有什么能帮到你的吗
Hi. Sorry.
你好 抱歉
It's just, um, my husband's worked here for five years
我丈夫在这里工作了五年
and I've actually never seen his office.
我居然从没见过他的办公室
I'm Grace. Neil Truman's wife.
我是格蕾丝 尼尔·杜鲁门的妻子
You're Neil's wife?
你是尼尔的妻子吗
Is he here?
他在吗
So despite everything that's happened,
且不论最近发生的种种
I thought there still might be hope for me.
我觉得我还是有希望的
So is there anything you can tell me
你能告诉我
to help me make sense of all this?
该怎么理顺这一切吗
All of your answers are here.
你要的所有答案都在这里
Seriously?
开玩笑的吧
My-my entire life just went Enron,
我的生活就跟安然公♥司♥一样分崩离析
and...that's your answer?
你就给我个这样的答案
A flower?
一朵花
Is that all you see?
你看到的只是一朵花吗
Respectfully,
我无意冒犯
what I see is you're the one that's crazy.
但照这看来你才像是疯子
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表