剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表
and you and Mrs. Truman.
尊重你和杜鲁门夫人
Mateo, why are you really here?
马蒂欧 你到底来干什么
What the hell are you doing in my house?
你来我家干什么
I said how did you get in here?
我问你怎么进来的
I found your spare key
我第一次来的时候
the first time I was here
就找到了你的备用钥匙
while you and Rosalie were busy.
那会儿你跟罗莎莉正忙着呢
Sorry. I should've asked first.
抱歉没事先征求你的同意
I came to give it back.
我是来还你钥匙的
Is that all?
还有事吗
No.
有
As far as our arrangement goes, we're done.
根据我们的约定 我们之间结束了
As a go-between,
作为中间人
I'm responsible for a lot of people's well-being,
我得对很多人的幸福负责
and when that gets threatened, I take it very seriously.
一旦出现威胁 我就会认真处理对待
Oh, okay, so...
我知道了 那...
you're standing up for Grace Truman?
你是来维护格蕾丝·杜鲁门的吗
Is that what this is about?
你来就是因为这个对吗
We talked about this.
我们都已经说过了
You had no business doing what you did.
你根本无权那样做
You need to go.
你得走了
Air your dirty laundry in my house?
人家的丑事居然跑到我家来说
I never heard of something so unprofessional.
我从没听说过这么不专业的事
Do you have any idea the position you just put me in?
你知道把我置于什么处境之下吗
I couldn't care less, honestly.
我一点都不关心 真的
What is it about her?
她哪里好了
Really, why her?
真的 为什么是她
You could have your pick of women.
你对女人应该有自己的品味
I mean, Grace is lovely, but isn't she a little tame?
格蕾丝是不错 但她不会有点太乖了吗
I mean, for someone like you?
尤其对你这样的人而言
You know what? Most men,
你知道吗 大部分男人
what they think they want is "Different," okay?
他们以为自己想要的是"与众不同"
Endless variety.
无穷无尽的花样
They're hard-wired, right?
这是男人根深蒂固的思想 对吗
And the answer is yes, to a point.
确实如此 但是并不绝对
See, I've had more "Different"--
我以前有过的"与众不同"多了去了
I've had young, old, blonde, brunette, redhead--
有老有少 有金发黑发红发...
than ten men put together.
比十个普通男人有过的加起来都多
And I drive a nice car, and I make good money.
我开豪车 也赚不少钱
I have it all.
一切我都有了
And what has that taught me?
这些教会我了什么呢
Don't tell me you're unhappy. My God.
别跟我说你根本不快乐 天呐
That there's something beyond all of it.
有比这一切更重要的东西
There's something beyond sleeping
除了每晚跟不同女人上♥床♥外
with a different woman every night.
还更有意义的东西
It's not enough. I know you don't believe that,
这并不满足 我知道你不会相信
but there is something more to life,
但是人的生活中还有更有意义的事
and I'm gonna find out what it is.
我要去找到那到底是什么
And Grace Truman is the answer?
答案就是格蕾丝·杜鲁门吗
You really think you know all the answers, don't you?
你真的以为自己什么答案都知道吗
You see, I think you don't know the right questions
可是我觉得 你自己都不知道到底应该
to be asking yourself.
问什么问题
If you want Grace, why don't you go get her?
如果你想要格蕾丝 为什么不去追
Really, why give up now?
真的 为什么现在又放弃了
You've got nothing to lose.
反正你又没什么可失去的
Maybe I can help you.
也许我可以帮你
Are you still sure this is a good idea?
还觉得这是好主意吗
Well, we can't back out now.
现在已经没有退路了
You know what isn't a good idea is that tie.
其实不好的是你那条领带
They all were wearing them.
他们都系领带
It's a financial office. They have to.
那里是财务办公室 他们非系不可
Man, what's the point?
天 这有什么意义
You work all those hours, make all that money,
每天工作那么久 赚那么多钱
and you can't spend your day in some comfortable clothes?
连件舒服的衣服都穿不上
It doesn't make sense to me.
我真搞不懂
Well, then it does not make sense for tonight.
那你今晚就更不必如此了
Just wear what you normally wear,
你就穿自己平常穿的衣服就行
and I need you to be yourself,
我要你做真实的自己
or else my dad is gonna see right through it.
否则我爸爸一眼就能看穿的
You're not the one who got confused
又不是你送外卖♥♥
for a marriage-proposing food delivery guy.
被误会成去求婚了
Delivering a lifetime of happiness
用顶多三十分钟的时间
in 30 minutes or less.
送达一生的幸福
So you know what you're gonna say?
那你知道要怎么说吗
Absolutely. I've got it down. You?
当然知道 我都想好了 你呢
A little less than absolutely.
有点没那么确定
This is a good plan.
这样很好
I think so.
我也这么觉得
What's the absolute worst thing that could happen?
最糟能糟到哪儿去
My old man has me committed.
我老爸让我作出保证
Besides that?
除此之外呢
They say no.
他们不同意吗
They say no,
他们不同意的话
and then it's off to plan "B."
我们就按照备用计划办
No big deal.
没事的
They won't say no.
他们不会不同意的
Who could say no to you?
谁能拒绝你呢
You're right. I'm kind of irresistible.
没错 我就是这样让人无法抗拒
Hi, it's Grace Truman.
你好 我是格蕾丝·杜鲁门
I need to talk to you as soon as possible.
我必须马上跟你谈一下
If you could just call me back as soon as you get this message?
请收到信息后尽快回电♥话♥给我
It doesn't matter what time it is, just...
不管几点都行
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi, Anika. Can you call your Mom, please?
安妮卡 能给妈妈回个电♥话♥吗
And right away, not like the usual.
马上就打
I love you, okay?
我爱你
So if you knew something that would really hurt me,
如果你知道一些会伤害我的事情
would you lie?
你也会撒谎吗
You know I support you, right?
你知道我是支持着你的吧
In all of this-- following your dreams.
在你追逐梦想这事上
He's been lying to you for a really long time, okay?
他一直都在对你撒慌 知道吗
He knows everything.
他什么都知道
Look at me. I want to be the one to take care of you.
看着我 我想成为照顾你的那个人
I don't need someone to take care of me.
我不需要别人来照顾我
I can take care of myself.
我自己可以照顾好自己
We don't have to have those petty arguments
我们没必要用吵架这种方式
to solve our problems. We just talk them through.
来解决问题 只要把事情说开就好
Now that you know the truth, you have an out here.
现在你知道真♥相♥了 你有这条退路
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
妈妈
Mom, what are you doing?
妈妈 你干什么
I'm...um...
我...
Hi, Mrs. Truman.
你好 杜鲁门太太
Hi.
你好
Did you talk to dad? He was trying reach you.
你跟爸爸谈过了吗 他一直在找你
No.
没有
Mom, Dad, this is Mrs. Truman.
爸妈 这位是杜鲁门太太
Hi.
你好
Hello. I'm Carl. Nice to meet you.
你好 我叫卡尔 认识你很高兴
This is my wife, Loretta.
这是我妻子 洛雷塔
Hello. What a lovely home.
你好 你家真漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
Perfect place for an ambush.
太适合搞埋伏了
I'm sure you know about as much as we do.
我猜你知道得不会比我们多吧
Did you not listen to any of my messages?
我发给你的信息你没听吗
Babe? No, I didn't.
宝贝 没有
Everybody's here.
大家都到了
You must be Carl.
你一定就是卡尔了
Neil. Hi. Hi.
尼尔 你好 你好
I'm Loretta.
我是洛雷塔
剧集 | 满足(2014) | 导航列表